“There is a story behind every person, don't judge before knowing"
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
October 2013
December 2013
June 2014
October 2014
November 2014
December 2014
January 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
February 2016
April 2016
November 2017
December 2017
May 2018
July 2018
October 2018
January 2019
July 2019
February 2020
May 2020
May 2022
November 2024
December 2024
true love ♥
Tuesday, September 9, 2008 || 5:27 PM

Hmmmms, today was kinda sianz, yesterday managed to chiong most of the homework except Math, was doing till the 3rd question & got pissed of because it was so difficult & time consuming. So today, borrowed Samantha's work to copy, it doesn't benefit me anyway, only I won't get scolded by teacher O:
During the first lesson, which was Mr Tan's lesson,
was standing to wait for him to greet us before we greet him, but he didn't say anything & most of the classmates were sitting down
Me : Aiya, sit down lah.
XiaoQing & me : (sat down)
Mr Tan : (immediately) Class stand.
Me : Fuck you.
I wasn't loud enough to let him here but XiaoQing was smiling, ahhahs xD
Mr Tan talked about oral again, he's obviously disgusting, I saw a lot of sweat coming out from his armpit x:x: .
& I managed to finish my writeup yesterday, found those information using a lot of time ):
& I kinda love to find the dictionary words, although it's very long, I took about 2hours to finish finding meanings & sentences of 30words, learnt a lot of new word man.
I think I'm gonna start reading dictionary (: So as to improve my lousy & broken English.
Second lesson was Chemistry, I did not do the worksheet as I thought she said Friday. But it's alright, did it in class, but had not finished it.
Had recess, ate & sms-ed baby♥ while waiting for the classroom door to open.
Actually I was moodless, but he made me happy ;D Thanks baby. & take good care of your hand, sayangsayang (:
Relief teacher came in for Geography, I seriously hate the teacher, his attitude sucks, never smile at all, act cool huh? Don't act here.
Did some mindmap 'Geography for Food' I had the most colourful & neatest mindmap compared to XiaoJie, XiaoZhi & XiaoQing, but XiaoJie said mine was a piece of shit, fuckyoubastard. xD
He 'mer' me when I dared him to.
Me : Come lah!
XiaoJie : (Came one big round & mer me)
Me : (Hitting him continuously till he stop)
The relief teacher was seriously wahhhhhhs, don't know how to describe.
XiaoJie : Teacher you are handsome.
Teacher : Go sit down & do your work.
One more situation is :
XiaoJie : (playing his cutter/knife/saw, then looks at teacher) I do finish the mindmap liao.
Teacher : I can't believe that you are bringing this to school.
LOL, CB siol. Guailan de.
After that had Math, Mdm Hayati was so angry at first, but after that became normal, I know we're 3Unity, but we are still the same as normal people. We need freedom ):
After that, Social Studies was a relief teacher again.
She didn't see Mdm Hayati & came into the class immediately & sat down a while.
& when she saw Mdm Hayati, she chuatio & quickly go out of the class. Lols.
Then our whole class was like laughing.
After that, free time again, I was damn sianz but kept on laughing ya.
XiaoJie kept saying I'm the punkster, say what I the most vulgar.
I'm not! I'm guaikia act punk (: & I'm the guai-est in the world! Okay?!
XiaoQing said I punkster act guai. I'm seriously not, I'm guaiiii (:
After that XiaoJie 'mer' me until I fucking angry & hit him back so many times & kicked him about 5times? Pain y'know. You fucking 'mer' me again I'm seriously gonna be serious with you -.- .
Then suddenly XiaoJie said want to 'highlight' my hair using highlighter. & I don't want, so I kept on shouting 'Don't want! Go away! Ahhhhhhhhh!', struggling, kick and hit him.
& XiaoXi papa said seems like I'm being raped O:
& I was like 'Wahhs, korkor rape meimei de.'
& Bernard did something that I'm really sick of it & I scolded 'cbxlhk kia' with a fast motion.
XiaoQing said I talked very fast until she cannot catch my words x:x:
Bobian lahs, don't want to let people hear is like that de x:
Then Biology lesson, baby used his friend's phone to message me & told me that we cannot meet already cause his phone got confiscated ):
I was like damn sad & worry for him, I thought it was me, but found out that it was his other friend so I'm relieved. But still sad lahs ): Next time contact you very difficult already, I hope you get back your phone tomorrow ):
Went computer lab for Biology, did some asknlearn, & I read through the slides after copying, I didn't even understand a single word. O:
After that, came back home, kept looking at the phone hoping baby will call or something.
& he called just now, I love you baby. Sorry that I can't meet you to have your dinner. ): Hais, I really feel that I'm a lousy girlfriend ): Sorry. Still, hope your tongue's okay x:ILY,
nothing can be mend when you leave.
我的世界,走不出你的范围。♥ ` ` `