Hmmms, so sorry made you wait for half an hour x:x:
I didn't know teacher ended so late x:x:
Hope you really liked the bear I gave you ;D . Love youuu.
But it's a good attempt ;D , you first time waited so long oh! ;D .
Then baby came my house.
& I go bath lahs.
Baby first time come my house lehs xD.
Then we fool around xD , had a fun time with him yo ;D
After everything, we take cab to 918, then met MinPei there.
Hmmms, after chatting with her a while, my stomach kept on growling as I did not eat lunch, then baby gave me $5, the rest of his money, so sweet {: I love him lahs.
But bought only some snacks as parents ask me to go back home & eat.
After that, at night, chatted with baby on phone again :D
Then today, went to school.
Late for school , ALMOST tio detention. x:
Lessons damn boring. Ms Teo was like scolding our class for being stupid for our debates name, & some more we're the 2nd best class in express, she expected something more creative & competitive but we gave thos name like 'bazhang', 'mameemoo', 'anything', 'suibian','hahahaheeheehohoho' then she very angry lorh.
& some more there's Mr Monte, hmmms, I don't like debate this kinda thing lorh -.-
Biology lessons was so difficult, although it's interesting, but hard to remember. O:
Yupps, then after the programme, we had 1 and a half hour to take lunch & go back to Biology lessons afterwards.
Then, I used the time to go back my house to take choir stuffs & Samantha came too!
& she helped me to take pictures of my HAMHAM! Weeeeees!
So happy! Hamham is soooooooo cute OH!
Then had choir after Bio, we danced 'Counting Song' & I loved 'Blessed Peace' a lot, although my voice sounds a bit airy today.
After that, we sang 'Cumana' & Lydiaaa, great job! You danced the best! :D:D Great dancer (:
Then after that, went choir shopping, walked until leg numb, Fion told me a lot.
Hmmms, I thought Alwyn was a nice guy & quite friendly last year when he talk to me, but it seems to change my impression on him when he scolded a lot, & said a lot of stuffs, hnmms, never judge a book by its cover.
Then, went home & ate my mother's fried rice, damn nice! Nicer than outside fried rice. I love my mother's fried rice. But my brother made me very pekchek cause he don't eat carrot! & I kept on scolding him, I told him 'If you don't eat, don't blame me if I cane you.' Although it's not my problem bacause it's not my tummy, but I just want to care leh. (: x:
Then, went online lo! & baby called me (: Chatted!
& he told me he's sleeping soon, so early right?
Hmmms, baby is like that de lah, I love baby so much, he's just like a real baby xD, always need me takecare of him de.
Cannot sick le hors, hais, you always sick de lorh. ):
& that's all byeeee.