8th / 10th anniversary with baby ♥
Traditional marriage with baby Strike 4D!
Burberry bag
46KG! Boxers
Star tattoo
Infinity tattoo
House
Learning Muay Thai
Conch piercing
Driving License Singapore Citizen Bangkok
Bali
Seoul
Sydney
Microphone with autotune system
¹8.XiiaoBast .十八小义合. says: I DUN LOVE U I HATE U .
I finally knew your answer. I was dumb after all. Trusting you. Fcuking said how good you were, in front of my friends. In the end. Promises are meant to be broken. You're not my lover, or friend anymore. Since you think I'll return, I won't. There's no point to it, when you don't love me already.
This story begins with a girl & a guy. Just two strangers, slowly become friends, & lovers. They knew each other in online very long ago, but just that, they didn't really contact each other. The girl had a boyfriend then, but the boyfriend broke up with her. She was so shagged out, the guy knew about it, he suddenly went to console the girl, the girl thanked the guy indirectly, in the blog. She wrote 'Thank you ********* for consoling. (even though I don't really know you)' The guy, of course, didn't see that. & they lose contact once again. Soon, the guy talks to the girl again, they had a great time chatting with each other, the girl left her number for the guy, as there were so much they can chat. Soon, they fall in love with each another. The girl soon found out the guy had another girl. She was a bitch. She was the 3rd party. She snatched it from someone else. But what the guy did, was trying to mend all his wrongs. He left the girl a wonderful memory. The day in basketball court. Kissed the girl in the drizzling rain, carried the girl around. Hugged her so tightly, holding her hands, not letting her go. The girl was so happy, the happiest day. The rainy day, the guy made the girl felt so secure, by helping her to block the rain, not letting her to get sick. The girl in return, gave him a warm hug. The girl swore, she won't forget these two days. & 20+ promises, all was gone. They became strangers again. She realised something. What's yours, will be yours, what's not yours, no matter how hard you try, it will never be yours.
For the two guys, I'm sorry, I'll be single till I forget the him.