Welcome ♥

Some things are better to be left unsaid.
Welcome to star-metaphors.bs
Enjoy your stay!
If you don't feel good, you can always leave.


views


Best viewed in Google Chrome


bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

The lady ♥

♥ Xiaoru

Suetyee Xiaoru

English name: Crystal | にほんなまえ: みちよ
Other alias: Crystar, Ruru
14 DEC 1993 | SAGITTARIUS BABY ♐
Hobbies: Singing, Swimming, Road Trips, Walking Cookie

Happily attached to Huili pretty [1oo2o9]♥
Blissfully married to Sebastian Tay [o6o9o8]♥

Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin

I love them. RIP ♥


Star Tay Xiao Xing 郑小星 050111
Winter 171012

Desires. ♥

8th / 10th anniversary with baby ♥
Traditional marriage with baby
Strike 4D!
Burberry bag
46KG!
Boxers
Star tattoo
Infinity tattoo
House
Learning Muay Thai
Conch piercing
Driving License
Singapore Citizen
Bangkok
Bali
Seoul
Sydney
Microphone with autotune system

Runaways. ♥

And the list gets shorter and shorter...

Sebastian
Chloe | Claudia | Eileen | Emily | Fangxin | Jasmine | Jialeng | Joycelyn | Junhong | Junjie | Lydia | Melvin | Nicholas | Ryan | Samantha | Sebastian | Shermaine | Shirley | Valerie | Weichong | Zhengwei

JXNCH :D | 4 Unity'o9

Flashbacks. ♥

July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 October 2013 December 2013 June 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 February 2016 April 2016 November 2017 December 2017 May 2018 July 2018 October 2018 January 2019 July 2019 February 2020 May 2020 May 2022 November 2024 December 2024

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“There is a story behind every person, don't judge before knowing"
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 October 2013 December 2013 June 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 February 2016 April 2016 November 2017 December 2017 May 2018 July 2018 October 2018 January 2019 July 2019 February 2020 May 2020 May 2022 November 2024 December 2024

Sunday, November 9, 2008 || 9:27 PM

Hmmms, yesterday, went meet choir people at Presbytarian High to practice Phantom.
I was late fore 2minutes, & Ms Yee was in front of me already, shocking,
I dare not say 'Hello' to her then, it was like, we late le still dare to say 'Hello' x:x:
Then practiced, after that, had some discussions on camp stuffs,
& went off to find baby,
baby asked me to sit at the void deck at first,
& I waited for 40min, it was so tiring ): , I lied on the table too.
Then after that all of them came here.
Hmmms, baby, I know it's not your fault.
But at the same time, I don't really know what you are doing.
After a while, went home as baby had to eat dinner with his father, a sumptious dinner.
Then I was like, at home sleeping, then woke up & mum forced me to eat finish all the horfan & fried rice, full, heng she helped me eat a bit, if not my stomach will be bloated.
After a while, baby called me, & I was hungry again, guessed I got a real active digestive system.
Drank to bowls of sweet potato soup boiled by mummy, yummy!
After that, quarrelled with baby a while.
Hmmms, I'm sorry, I guessed I'm crazy, hais.
Today! Alarm clock rang at 5am, but I continued sleeping, till 7am.
& Xavier told me he's going to Campus Superstar thing already -.- Siao.
Then I was like 'SO EARLY?'
I quickly packed up & all the stuffs, if not I'll be late for meeting Angie already.
MinPei called me suddenly, & said about Mambo thing, I hope you'll get back your money soon, well, mine too. -.-
I got $15.50, $16, $1 & $1, 4 people owed me money -.-
& thanks for wishing me good luck yo. (:
In the end, I reached there early by 5min.
& Angie was late for like 15min?!!! I was like waiting for her like gongdaikia -.-
Called Xavier for some entertainment & in the same hand, asked him whether he've reached.
& he said there were very little people only, in front of him was only 30+ people,
then I was like, okay that's good.
After that, Angie came, in her father's taxi, her mother kept on niam her, said she don't really encourage her to join & stuffs, & asked about my results because I think Angie failed 3 subjects.
& I didn't fail any. She still asked me whether I have tuition, & I said no.
Then she started scolding Angie again, saying that she paid so much money for tuition but in the end still fail, & me? No need tuition also will pass x;x:
After that, reached there, & we cut queue, I'm so sorry people.
Me : Hello. (to Xavier)
Xavier : Okay, move behind a bit, let them sit. (to Adam)
Me : But then like very bad leh, cut people's queue...
Angie : Nevermind lah! Just sit lah!
Me : Behind people diao liao.
One zhabor : Fuck sia!
Me : (sibei angry & with sarcascism & loudly) Eh! I think we very cheebye hor? Cut people queue leh!
Xavier : Hmmmms...
Angie : Nevermind lah, just sit down lorh, if not you want to wait some more meh? You want queue behind again?
Me : They still got diao bo?
Angie : Don't have liao leh.
Me : Sure don't have ma?
Then after that, we sat down. waited till the time has came.
After that, one girl was like helping people to take photos, & she asked me!!!
Then I was like, 'OKAY! EHS, XAVIER, YOU & YOU, COME IN LEH!'
Angie was like so afraid that they will put in the public, but the people said they won't.
Hahs, I don't care anything, just wanna have a group photo (:
& I pulled Xavier in, & called his friends too.
After that, CHEESE! :D
Loveddddd (: . Then, started, first, they checked forms, took number tag, mine's 2234, buy 4D! & went to take photo again -.- But it's individual lahs.
Then sat down, I was just nice sitting behind Xavier.
When it was the time he go, he threw his fucking jacket at me! Damn you!
I sibei angry lorh, 'Eh! CB, take back lah hor. Kua simi? Kua ler dua lampa' -.- I wasn't that rude de oh! I'm innocent :D .
Then there was this girl, I think from some CHIJ school, she sang marvellously.
& actually everyone was singing, then I was like laughing -.-
Because it's like suddenly EVERYONE practised.
After that, that girl's voice was so nice, till everyone stopped, & listen to her.
Thumbs up (: was what I gave her.
THEN IDIOT XAVIER LAH! GO INTERUPT, WANT BIO GIRLS ALSO NOT LIKE THAT DE MA. He said,'Wow, very nice leh.' Till the girl got shy, & she sang damn soft after that, & everyone was practising again.
Inside the room, there's this guy who was damn tensed, I see le also want laugh, although I'm only a bit of nervous.
Soon, it's my turn. & I was at there kept smiling at the judges for no reason, I smile until I don't know how to intro already, & kept on stagger & errrrr.
After that, the judges said I spoke too soft -.- Then asked whether I ate my breakfast, so what if I didn't eat? & they said,'Oh, anyway, it's lunch time too.'
They kept on interupt me till I had to continue what I say.
After that, they still say I spoke too soft! Pekchek! Very loud liao lorh.
Then they asked my song name again, to make sure I project my voice better.
& I started off,
everyone was nodding their head. & the judges were like discussing.
'Ding ding ding' goes the bell.
They judges told me 'You must learn to have more energy next time.'
& they showed red card, MEANS OUT!
Then I was like, okay, still smiling, cause damn funny, I don't know why.
Then they told me 'You are still young, there's a long way to go.'
Which means, my voice is okay, but the mic cannot catch my voice loud enough to the TV thing, I think the mic got problem lah! -.-
But nevermind (: I wasn't upset too,
& thanks baby for wishing me good luck, I told him immediately when I didn't get in, & he immediately asked me to cheer up, & I told mum too, & my idiot brother sms-ed back & asked me whether I cried, & suan that I lose, so bad some more -.- Feel like punching him.
After that, mum called me & asked me why, & I told her the problem, is not my singing, but the mic thing. SO AFTER ALL, I STILL SING WELL, & IT'S NOT MY FAULT ;D.
While walking out, there's was one girl with dyed hair & lip piercing came to ask me
Her : Hello, are you from Holy Innocents' High?
Me : Yea.
Her : You Secondary One?
Me : No?
Her : Then?
Me : Sec three. O:
Her : What's your name?
Me : Suet Yee? Why?
Her : Nothing lah, I know a lot of people from your school.
Me : Oh, okay.
& I went off to 918 after eating.
Baby played basketball, & they had match with people they don't know.
It was like so interesting! & I'm so proud of baby, he kept on scoring (: .
Then I was like boasting around to MinPei on phone how good my boyfriend is on the match, & she was like 'Okay....'
After that, slacked slacked, did homework (a bit), & a lot a lot of stuffs happened lah.
I lazy to say liao, haven't eat dinner yet lorh ):
Tomorrow still need to wake up early for school ):
Baby, I love youuu so so much ;D
You hugged me so tight today uh xDxD .
& saw Xavier & Tommy walking past the bus stop while I was hugging baby, so waved to them, since they waved to me first xD Lols.
Woaibaby!!!! :DD:DD