8th / 10th anniversary with baby ♥
Traditional marriage with baby Strike 4D!
Burberry bag
46KG! Boxers
Star tattoo
Infinity tattoo
House
Learning Muay Thai
Conch piercing
Driving License Singapore Citizen Bangkok
Bali
Seoul
Sydney
Microphone with autotune system
Baby, I'm so sorry, had never realised your love. But from yesterday, I felt it. When I was worrying about you, I knew you acted happy, I knew, because I wanted you to be happy. When I was crying, you told me 'Baby, smile! (: !' When I hid my emotions, you knew it. You were caring me in all sorts of way, I just didn't notice. When I said I had a headache, you asked me to sleep, you knew I wouldn't if you didn't sleep, you told me you're sleeping soon too. You sent me a message which I saw it today. ' Baby . i wil love u whether u ugly or chio . rich or poor . fat or skinny . i wil takkair of u whether u gud or bad in health . woaini . nitez . muackkz . (: . ' Recalling the past, you never fail to make me smile from your silly acts. You made me felt so secure with you. I remembered the days when you hugged me, kissed me, teased me, carried me. Holding my hands tightly, trying not to let go. Baby, you had done so much for me, yet I didn't realise. All I did was finding your mistakes, remembering the unhappy things, hurt you in so many ways. & all you do, is just give in & give in. I ain't a good girlfriend. Only finding troubles for you. I'm really sorry, baby. I knew I need not ask you for forgiveness, because you're always forgiving me for all my mistakes. I love you, baby. I chose our favourite colour, blue, for this post. (:
Had a pillow fight with brother yesterday, funfunfun! xD