“There is a story behind every person, don't judge before knowing"
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
October 2013
December 2013
June 2014
October 2014
November 2014
December 2014
January 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
February 2016
April 2016
November 2017
December 2017
May 2018
July 2018
October 2018
January 2019
July 2019
February 2020
May 2020
May 2022
November 2024
December 2024
Saturday, November 29, 2008 || 4:17 PM
Yesterday was real fun (:
Actually going out with pretty, but found out that she was sick, so had to ask someone else as I prepared already,
so asked Shermaine, since I also had to return her the
silver bangle she lent me during Sing Out ;D
Met her up in Hougang MRT station, then we went Vivo together.
Chatted with her a lot in the train (:
Went to buy tickets of
Madagascar 2 first,
the show was nice, hahs, there's one part that made me felt so touched when the giraffe indirectly confessed to the hippo, & ahhhs, the lion with the sucky hairstyle sucks! Hahs.
After buying the tickets, we went finding
bubble tea, lols, was damn damn boring walking around.
But a while later, we decided to go Plaza Sing, as the show starts at 6.40 & we bought the tickets at 3 plus, which is like 2-3 hours more.
Bought
GreenApple milk tea (: , yummy! xD
Walked around the whole Plaza Sing, & there was this lady who told us that the application of the GV card was free & stuffs, as we were also bored, so we went to sign up (:
& had the
GV membership card for free, & there was a free picnic mat goodie bag.
Went to
YAMAHA to play piano,
my skills dropped ): Ayes.. Kept playing wrong notes, & fingers ain't that active anymore. Then there was this guy who sounded so
sissy asked me whether he can help in in anything, I was like
'Errr, nothing.' & went off. Hahs.
After that went to [ I don't know the place is called, I only know I always go there for movies de, Cathay ], on the way there, there was this lady who acted like a clown, such a joker.
That lady: Hello! I am (blahblahblah) & that is my boss (pointed a finger at the man) [looks so tiko & old]
Shermaine & I : Hmms, okayyyyyy.
That lady : (take out a hand suddenly) (blahblahblahblah)
Me : HUH?
That lady : Today I have a mission that is shake hands with 20 people, so, hello, how are you?
Me : HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHS!
Shermaine : Lols.
Me : Okay (shake her hand)
That lady : (turns to Shermaine)
Shermaine : Errr, okay (shakes her hand too)
That lady : (blahblahblahblahblah)
Me : Huh?!
That lady : Do you take drugs?
Shermaine & I : NO!
That lady : (take 3 pens out) CHECK IT OUT!
Shermaine & I : (blur-ed) Huh?
That lady : (show us the pens) Check it out!
The boss : (walks over) Just take these pen -.-
Shermaine & I : (real blur-ed) Huh?
The boss : What are these things you both take?
Me : Goodie bags.
The boss : Huh?
Shermaine : Goodie bag.
The boss : Oh. (walks off)
That lady : $2 each.
Shermaine & I : (looked at each other)
Me : Erm, sorry, we have no money with us now, spent a lot just now.
That lady : (take back the pens, showed a disappointed face to the boss)
Shermaine & I : (walked off & laughed like hell)
We kept on teasing the lady of that 'check it out' LOL, it is just a pen, there's nothing to check out LOL. If it's like a funny thing, I would still take & see, from this conversation, it proves that this world is realistic, lols, the lady took away the pens immediately & don't care about us already. LOL, not even a 'thank you'. Funny funny. They said don't know what no-to-drugs-association, all lies lah dey, the boss still at there smoke, cigarette, you smoke too much, it'll become a kind of drug, you'll get addicted to it -.-
After talking to us, they got chased off immediately, lols, what a crap. -.-
After that situation, Shermaine & I felt that this
entertained us a lot xD, lols.
We no longer feel so bored anymore xD
Then walked around, went into an exhibition corner which displays a lot of history stuffs, lols,
the place was scary, we imagined it in the night, the old cameras kept on flashing & the mannequin on top kept flying around, it was scary.
There were also one show of pontianak O:
& old cinemas chairs, scary eh?
After that we went back to Vivo to watch our movie,
after movie, went to
camwhore! Took a lot a lot of pictures! xD
















Then went home, happy day! xD .
Yesterday, my heart bleed while my hand bleed,
tears dropped, & I still acted happy & nothing had happen.
My heart hurt so much, but I wanted you to be happy.
Nothing seems like the past, the happy past. The wonderful, flawless past.
Today, I felt so tired, so so tired, thinking that everything would be my nightmare,
you, with a girl, in front of me, kissing & hugging.
Contacting the girl, & calling her baby, which you once called me.
You're smiling with her, but frowning with me.
I'm so tired, so sick.
I need a break, I hope today will get my feelings put down.
We're drifting, drifting apart, so far, so far, so faraway.