LOL, funny LianPeng.Spent today with baby.
Early in the morning around 9am, went Hougang Mall there to meet baby as I need to help my father to pay for his car fee.
Went to the Hougang Branch Office. (:
Then came my house.
Slept, ate, bath-ed,
baby very childish lorh!
Watched some Jap action shows with very fake computerized actions -.- LOL.
Went to buy my drink at 302, then went play swing.
Headache then, don't know why lorhs, maybe too long never exercise le...
Now I can't even swing a monkey bar, thinking back to past, I still can climb here & there without letting my hands go off the bars, now, only a bar, & I dropped, stamina grew more & more lousy le lah ): .
Took pictures with baby, love him so much, he's so cute!
Then went home to sleep again (: .
Baby, don't ever leave me,
cried today, thought baby will leave me ): I'm really very scared.
Then baby went home le.
He sent one message which cost $1 to Channel 8, thought could see, but then they suddenly stop, sibei pekchek ):
Sorry baby, shouldn't have asked you send, wasted your $1 message ): Hais.
He ate an extremely hard egg tart just now, must takecare of your teeth hor.
Chatted with him on phone too, he just hanged, said gonna sleep soon.
Rawrs, & I really had to sleep early today le, arbo kena scolded by him, & he'll be worried for me.
Takecare & byeeee (: .
I love you baby, I really do,
don't doubt my love,
cause it's the truth.