hahs, bought my eyeliner (: .

On my birthday (: , went to take IC photo with mama first,
ate lunch & went watching movie with baby! Just the two of us (: .
We watched Twilight ;D
Went walking around, waiting for the movie to start,
then baby go find his tao all that then we go up le.
Then went back 918, FangXin wished my birthday again (:
MinPei came, & gave me present,
first time had dinner with baby. & we went Macs. (:
Hais, I really don't feel like caring you anymore, keep on smoking ): .
Baby on phone solo sing birthday song in English & Mandarin for me worh! Loves!
& went home. ;D .
For Friday, just a normal day with baby, at 918. (:
Finally, thanks to those who wished me ;D
Loved alright, there're quite a lot of people,
so I don't write names already, if not people will think I bias when I forget some names O: .
Lols.