“There is a story behind every person, don't judge before knowing"
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
October 2013
December 2013
June 2014
October 2014
November 2014
December 2014
January 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
February 2016
April 2016
November 2017
December 2017
May 2018
July 2018
October 2018
January 2019
July 2019
February 2020
May 2020
May 2022
November 2024
December 2024
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WEICHONG BROTHER.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009 || 10:37 PM
Okay, I'm here again.
Baby asked me to blog, actually I was lazy, ayes.
I really
hate school a lot now.
Especially Suzie, caught me twice today, let's talk about yesterday first, before telling things about today.
Had school of course, BORING! -.-
After that, went date with baby, it's our
4th month.
& I don't feel happy.
At first was okay when he brought me home as I need to change another bag cause my bag is fucking heavy.
Then baby smoked again -.- ! So took two puffs from his cigarette too.
Baby, if you don't quit, I'll also learn from you.Although the smell sucks -.-After that, went Plaza Sing.
Bought 4:10pm tickets, & it was still early then, so wanted to go Vivo, but baby said Ezlink card bo money -.- Pissed off.
& started quarrelling, hit & pinched him so much. Shouted at him in the public -.-Baby, sorry, just too angry. Hais.Saw that you're gonna cry, I knew you were stress, but I'm also stressed out.After movie, went to buy presents! (: .
Then back to Hougang, baby smoked AGAIN! So I took one puff.
Then pei baby go interchange wait for his bus.
Saw
Ryan BIGBULLY! & DingHan.LOL, never see dinghan before siol O: .
Then baby's bus came, so gave him the last hug for the day.
Went back home.
Baby, I'm sorry, I'm just being honest.As you wanted the honest me.I want the 3% to be yours back. Do it for me okay?Today, went to school as usual, studies were still boring.
Had PE, played Captains ball. Very long never so shuang le.
Then Chinese lesson,
Tzu Chieh very funny lahs.Although got tie already, still as funny as last time, not mature at all! Hahs! Sorry if you read this x;x:For Suzie's thing, sibei pekchek,first time she caught me was the individual photo taking today.She caught my socks -.- Asked me pull it up, & I pulled -.- as if she cannot see like that, then say what if cannot pull up go buy new socks.The photo taking was like very funny, the photographer asked other classmates to put their 'sideburns' cause I don't know what's that called for girls behind their ears, but not me eh O: .
Then Suzie caught me when I was sitting, waiting for the bus to come.She caught my ear studs -.- Really pekchek, then say what got different earrings -.-It's only different colour please -.- Blue & white mixed together also got crime -.- Bobian, just took it out. But surprisingly, she did not catch my earsticks which is damn obvious on my 2nd & 3rd hole?!After school, went to eat LongJohn's.
Saw someone's sister then kept on diao her, cause I don't like that 'someone' which is a betrayer.
Went walk walk, baby called me chatchat too.
After that, went to Republic Polytechnic's open house.
Quite fun there.
Their dance is quite good, & Samantha & I stayed at the 'Science Hall' the longest,
I'm not interested in Engineering & all, hahs. The art one is quite nice x) .
Then had one thing very funny, plant in agar agar. But not human's food, lols.Then the colour was like copper (II) sulphate crystals -.- LOL .That one was free gift, so took one home. & in the goodie bag, I liked the Nescafe coffee the most, Samantha gave me hers, (: .Then went home, headache, went to sleep, woke up & eat, bathed, & went to see Chemistry Elearning, read through the powerpoint.
Thanks Bernard for helping me to print out the assignment & notes! Heeeees.
Now on phone with baby,
later need to do homework le, arghs.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!
I don't know when I will come back xD,
tomorrow bah, got to do my Chem I think. (:
My brother had pissed me off by saying he don't like my present
& he sounded like he's going to give to his friend.
Fucking brother.
At least he could appreciate my gift -.- Ma de!
GLAD THAT XIAOFAMILY IS NOT OVER! 3 CHEERS YO!