
MIA so long from computer (: Hahs.
Thanks baby for helping to post to keep my blog alive (: .
Hmmms, had been hanging out with baby since 28th Dec, till 1st Jan.
I chiong-ed all the homework & stuffs,
lols, even remembered the times when baby & I was mopping my house's floor together O:
2nd Jan, first day of school, woke up late, -.-
forgotten to take my spectacles or wear contact lense, so had seen only blury images.
It was kinda boring, I miss XiaoFamily ): , I think we're going to be separated soon,
so I guessed we shall end this way.
Miss JingXi papa, Bernard korkor, Veronica mama, Tim slave,
Dajie & I were separated far far away from the family ): .
Now, I don't even know y'all wanna carry on this family or just break it up x:x:
Had mass, long long assembly & class interactions etc. etc.
Went choir, STRESS is what I say, hais, SYF is coming,
the important day has come,
sorry for ranting all my stress on baby,
but it's like, you didn't even cared when I needed you so much.
I knew you emo-ed, but you still wasn't there for me, ayes.
& you say I bo contact you, wth.
Went home to chiong homework again.
3rd Jan, had CCA Orientation for the Secondary 1s,
must join choir alrights? We might look stupid to you all, but we're professional alright (:
Join choir & you'll all know what I mean.
Choir might be real tough at times, but it's still fun & enjoyable after all,
going overseas every year leh, want ma? LOL.
Want come join (: .
Had fun, went to meet baby, spoilt my mood -.-
Had a bad day, as baby had written on one of the post. Yupps,
baby, it's not your fault, so don't self-blame so much okay (: .
Sunday, chiong-ed homework at home until don't know what time O: .
Today, had school again.
It started not very well.
Although Math lessons & English lessons hadn't start yet.
But I broke one test tube today, damn suay.
Had to pay for it.
before that, I think a particular person who made my day become like that was her.
I never provoke you already so can you like stop it? Walaos.
I'm already letting you so much. What you want from me?
Just tell me straight in my face lah, it's not funny okay.
Minpei, I knew you went into a class that you disliked so much,
which was much more worst than me.
But just had to bear with it for 2 more years lorh.
Like me, I've bore for the 3rd year -.-
I think this should be called life bah, so cruel.
Baby, I'm sorry that I can't accompany you these few days,
hmmms, but here to get you prepared,
this will stays on till my Olevels is finish okay.
Just bear with it for this one year.
This year is not a good year & not a good start for me, rawrs.
Hais, I'll try to be with you for all the important days.
But hope your probation finishes faster, so we still can celebrate the days without doubt.
School will end very late for me from next week onwards,
everyday will be supplementary & remedials, suck lah.