8th / 10th anniversary with baby ♥
Traditional marriage with baby Strike 4D!
Burberry bag
46KG! Boxers
Star tattoo
Infinity tattoo
House
Learning Muay Thai
Conch piercing
Driving License Singapore Citizen Bangkok
Bali
Seoul
Sydney
Microphone with autotune system
I HEREBY ANNOUNCE THAT I'M NO LONGER BELONG TO SEBASTIAN TAY. So, don't try to deesiao me using his fucking name. I'm extremely annoyed & felt so disgusted. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I should heed my friends' advice that he completely SUCK & treats girlfriend BADLY. He's just a fucking bastard that gyrates around with girls. Imagining that, it makes me feel so AWWWW! (:
I miss pretty, precious, wenbin di, zhenwei di, xinganbaobei, sunshine & everyone elseEXCEPT SEBASTIAN TAY.
Sebastian Tay, if buaysong with this post, just come tio me, since you can be sooooo cruel (: Hahs, I can't believe that I fallen in love for you, OMG! LAI LAH QIKUAMAI!