8th / 10th anniversary with baby ♥
Traditional marriage with baby Strike 4D!
Burberry bag
46KG! Boxers
Star tattoo
Infinity tattoo
House
Learning Muay Thai
Conch piercing
Driving License Singapore Citizen Bangkok
Bali
Seoul
Sydney
Microphone with autotune system
From this moment, I took a glimpse of your pictures. Tears didn't come, but smiles lit up my face. From this moment, I took a glimpse of the past. Pain & sorrows, happiness & laughter, came to my mind. From this moment, I took a glimpse of what I'm having now. It's just too little, I had not much.
Reminiscing, sweet kisses that you planted. Reminiscing, warm hugs that you given. Reminiscing, fragrance of your sweat.
It all takes time to achieve such great heights. It all takes time to go through the true, unconditional love. It all takes time to overcome all the circumstances.
Eyes blinking rapidly, as times goes by. We left not much time, every blinks we took. But, cherish everything God given us. We make our own destiny, God test our love, we create our fate.
Quarrels, fightings, shall be thrown aside. But, how about emptiness? Emptiness makes a person feel hurt. Can you help me to destroy this emotion?
I love you, I really do. & you said 'I love you, I really do'
I pray for your health, I pray for your studies, I pray for our love, I pray for your love, will never leave me. I pray for myself, to have you. I pray, I hope.
Can I change? I want to change. To be a better girl, better friend, better girlfriend, better student. Better lady, better woman, better worker, better fiancee, better wife, better mother. (: .
I miss you, baby. Treat me better, okay? Promises, remember, not to be broken.