“There is a story behind every person, don't judge before knowing"
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
October 2013
December 2013
June 2014
October 2014
November 2014
December 2014
January 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
February 2016
April 2016
November 2017
December 2017
May 2018
July 2018
October 2018
January 2019
July 2019
February 2020
May 2020
May 2022
November 2024
December 2024
Thursday, April 30, 2009 || 5:25 PM
School was, quite fun for me today?
I don't really know, lols.
But today was kinda suayyyyy.
Went to school early, thought I could reach early.
Little did I know, fuck! My bag's the plastic thingy came out of my bag!
So I rushed back home to change another bag, & RUSHED to school.
It was the first time I reached school so late! But still not late for school (: .
Even Samantha said I was sticky ): .
& the fucking sweat kept on dripping from my forehead & whole body making my shirt stick to my body which is very disgusting & I had to pull my shirt throughout.
Even Mr Tan came to ask me,
'Suet Yee? Why you look so tired?'
Me :
Ran here. Lols.Then shared with Samantha every little things of mine as usual.
After that, had Chinese, according to Chinese teacher, we didn't do well ): , I'm sad, hope I could manage time well! x:
Then then, had English, first half period had been listening to Mr Tan about writing the newsletter thingy, I bet I score badly ): , then spent 15min of his lesson sleeping.
& got so hardworking & I started doing the worksheet he gave.
During recess, Isabel uh!! Came to push me so hard! Zzzzzzz!
Lols, next time
don't be so violent lah, later no guys jio you le, lols, I know you won't mind. Don't spoil your pretty looks (: .Then had Math, listened to Mdm Hayati & copied everything she wrote on the whiteboard, I feel so obedient today, lols.
After that, it was Biology, Mrs Tan, can I don't do? It's difficult! ): , ayes, & heard the 3/4 of the Humility class failed their Biology test, I bet I'll fail too, gonna have remedial lessons! ): .
Chemistry, tried the electrolysis, quite boring, but the pencil lead actually changed it's colour & became
beige, cool right? & the other side of the pencil lead had
bubbles coming out ;D .
Then hadthe 15min Math remedial. Quite fun, LOL.
Bernard wanted to sit with people close to him & he ran here & shouted 'She's mine!' Zzzzz,
whole class keep on clapping hands, & hey, I got a boyfriend.
Bernard said that it's because he wanted to teach a person that he's close to, don't you all have whatever nonsensical thoughts.
& Bernard told me he felt honoured teaching me because my Math was better than his. Come on, you scored 33/35 leh, zzzzzzzzz. Lameeeeeeeeeeee!
& after the lesson, Bernard was left alone in the class filing his English file! LOL, so kelian manzx.
& JingXi papa gave that look like he was worried for his son x:x: LOL.
& off I go home. Did homework & baby came :D
Baby I miss you! Muackkkkkkkkks!Then I was like teaching baby to write his name -.-
His handwriting is too ugly,
& I rewrite the one stack of paper which is very little words only lah (: .
Then he went home,
kissed my forehead (: .
Baby, I'll take care de lah, you too uh. ♥Don't hurt me like yesterday night again.
You left 5 more days to change (: .
Kor arh kor, why you so careless? Haiyoooooo, so shocked when listened to that thing you know?You arhhhhhhhh! Aiyoooooooooooooooooo!& waiting for your reply, girl, hope it's a good answer.