8th / 10th anniversary with baby ♥
Traditional marriage with baby Strike 4D!
Burberry bag
46KG! Boxers
Star tattoo
Infinity tattoo
House
Learning Muay Thai
Conch piercing
Driving License Singapore Citizen Bangkok
Bali
Seoul
Sydney
Microphone with autotune system
Today baby came my house, though he sick x: So sweet of him xD, because he don't want me sad sad. Then, accompany him till my lift there, which is very boxim. x: Lols, baby, give you a sip of coca cola le hor, don't jealous x} Must get well then can drink again uh! Love you, muacks {x . Baby, hope you feel my care today, sayang sayang lahs. I deleted his message le, okay! Don't think so much already.
& today's lesson, hmmmmmmmms! Boring, test test test, my Bio SPAAAAA, AHHHHS! & Geog's gonna fail?! Math, okay lah, but hope don't have any careless mistakes x( . If not I'll kill myself!
Glad that baby studied hard for me, tomorrow bo go school must stay at home rest rest hor. Muacks :D NEXT TUESDAY, HOPEFULLY I'LL GO 918.