
After all, I was stupid,
I can't change you?
I'm useless, getting tired.
It's me, I'm useless, nothing gone wrong with you.
Back, so what? You're still the same.
Why can't you think of me?
Everything you do now, just hurts me, you didn't noticed.
After saying so much to you, it's still useless.
Went out, fight, ask you don't everything use violence, you just won't listen.
Though you treat me quite good, but on the outside, you're not good,
nothing matters to you more?
Is that so?
Only me & your gang matters most?
If you love me, you'd listen to me, because everything I ask you to do is for your own good, I won't benefit from anything you know?
It really hurts me seeing you like this, good report, you told me that.
Now? Fight, fight, fight.
Next time if you want to fight, don't hit the people first, next time, everything just come & hit me, okay?
I know sometimes things need violence, but most of the time not!
Now de you, attitude sense, I really don't know.
I think your feeling now, is the same as me, no wonder you have no feelings.
Exactly the same as my situation for now, NOW only, emotionless.
This no feelings for so many days, proved that you don't actually love me.
You're treating me good, because you feel like, when you don't like, you can just hang my call like that, I seriously don't understand your doings.
I'M JUST USELESS, HELPLESS, HOPELESS.
I die first alright? You no need to.
& looking your MSN nick, I know who really is more important,
you've been lying to me. Really.
Most important thing, is still gang.
Gang gang gang. Gang made you forget me.
Made you forget your sorrows, brings happiness to you.
Not like me.
Maybe you'll realised something that you always hadn't know.
If you don't even have the trust in me, how am I supposed to trust you fully?
I don't know what to do, had nothing t do, that can change you.
1 week of pain.
What you told me?
'Okay, baby, I'll change back to the past, after this.'
I did, & now?
I don't even know whether you're making use of me.
Everything's just so different, like you've said, what past is past.
Your pictures, usually made me smile.
I don't know why, I just feel like crying.
If you are free, browse through our pictures, & maybe, you'll know what I meant.
The messages, usually made me smile.
I don't know why, I can't lift up my mood.
Maybe I didn't do enough.
Maybe, you only want me to do the thing I don't like.
Our love book, remember? I made it for you.
Browse through it, maybe, you'd know how I feel.
Your recording, I heard it again, usually, it made me smile.
Now, I feel so hurt, asking myself 'Will it be true?'
'Baby, I ask god for flower, he gave me a bouquet, I ask god for angel, he gave me you.
......................................
o6o9o8, just like a crave in my heart.'