OMGOSH SO CUTE RIGHT?One scene was funny, I accidentally hit baby's chin,
then Cookie looked at me, I said, go sayang him! Go go!
Guess what, he gave me a puzzled (Huh?) look! Lols!
& as usual, he peed every wall he go. Lols.
Then baby tricked him again, said byebye & walked away to somewhere to hide.
Cookie wanted to cry y'know! Poor Cookie.
Then baby helped him massage, then he showed that sibei song look, lols.
Went baby's house. Oh my goshhhh, so scary lah.
Me : Must call ma? x(
Baby : Ya, call auntie, but call ahma she'll be happier.
Then I was like so malu x(
I called auntie in the end, cause call ahma like sibei bhb O:
Used computer, look for blogskins for baby, in the end did not find any.
Baby's ahma asked me which dialect I am, I said Cantonese, then she asked whether Sebast knows, & I suddenly remember actually he knows, ARMPIT BABY! LOL.
& knew why baby never bring xiaoted out le, HE MADE SPOIL THE STRING.
But I'm not angry with him.
Went home with him, totally changed the mood. I'm sorry baby.
I just want you to face the past. Hais.
I don't want your suck attitude, I just hope you'd change.
If not, I'll return you back everything till you change.
After he go, fucking got thing happen again.
Almost break up again.
PRISCILLA BITCH, you mai hong my boy again hor,
call simi laogong, zzzzzzzz.
Still at there pengwei all the way, ALL THE WAY LEH,
slut. Just a slut.
Hong one person not enough uh, still hong 5-6?
Even hong those attached de?
I so buang le, you even more?
I tell you lah, who got retribution hor, see lorh, LJ.
Now hor, you better don't let me catch you sms sebast again.
Even if bo call laogong also mai message him arh, arbo you'll see lorh.
Kenneth, zzzzzzz, why you like this kinda girl?!
LOL, & you nehsi want play white I lanlan lah, but then hor, Kenneth how uh?
You want hai him is it?
Chat chat with baby & co,
then sleep, baby's messages yesterday didn't touch me ): .
REMEMBER TO GET MONEY FROM YOUR DAD.
I don't know need to say this how many times,
& arghs, tomorrow have choir ): .
Today, school, don't know why just feel so tireddddddd, each & every lessons feel like sleeping.
Until Biology lessons, hohoho, got 3/10 for Section C, nice one x:
Okay, let me continue then, saw one guy injured opposite, & my class went kaypoh already.
We kept on looking at the opposite as Principal, VP, DM, OM, a lot of teachers were there zzz.
Just knew from lovelove that the guy hit his hand or something on the glass,then bleed a lot.
& yea, there was a fight before the thing happened.
Why world became like that? Fights here & there, even baby uh.
Next time don't like that le hor baby.
After school, ate lunch with JiahChing mei as promised, & yea, went walk around, bought a shirt, hopefully it suits me O: .
That's all then. (: .
I will never forget,
after reading what you wrote to me, my tears came dripping,
you were avoiding, but soon, your tears came along after mine.
Before you go, you hugged me,
You : I won't hurt you anymore.
Me : Cannot leave me.
You : I won't.
Me : Promise?
You : Yea, promise.
I will never forget.
I'm crying, you hugged me,
Me : Promise me you'll go back to the past.
You : Promise.
Our two little fingers interlocked, promised.
It's the first time, we made our promise in such way.
Will everything go to the past? I hope so.
& I won't forget, precious,
in your house, had so much heart to heart talk.
You told me your feelings, I told you mine,
talking non-stop.
Will everything go to the past? I hope so.