8th / 10th anniversary with baby ♥
Traditional marriage with baby Strike 4D!
Burberry bag
46KG! Boxers
Star tattoo
Infinity tattoo
House
Learning Muay Thai
Conch piercing
Driving License Singapore Citizen Bangkok
Bali
Seoul
Sydney
Microphone with autotune system
Precious, I agree with you, that friends are much more important than stead, as stead, you'll have quarrels & fights & initially broke up. But friends would be forever. I said no point, is if you don't understand, it'd be pointless. If you understand, I hope you might text me, & tell me your answer. Whether to continue on this friendship, or let it perish, I'll let you decide. Since you're like still angry. Hmms.
Not everyone has ever known loving someone so much will get so hurt. Maybe, he's almost everything to me, that's why I'll treat friends that way. How I wish, I could froze the moment when we're happy together, rewind back the past using a time machine. I looked through your very past messages, I smiled. All your messages includes 'WTF? Fuckerrrr. Cb lah' After your change, no vulgarities, nothing. Just lovely & sweet messages. & all your messages emphasised on 'Can you treat me better?' Yet, I always hadn't really noticed such important sentences to you. I'm a failure. I'm useless, hopeless, maybe I shouldn't have live in this Earth. I should live in Mars probably?
Now, wanting to turn you back seems difficult, I really get real crazy at times. My mind was whirling around with 'You have other girlfriend le right? Will I get into ZhiTing's state?' It was all terror & fear, the way you're treating me now depicts all the stupid nonsense that are coming out from my mind. I had a phobia. Love hurts. Crying everyday doesn't seems to work. All I can do no, is just, wait for you, support you, till your thing gets done. I hope you can see my change for you.
& precious, I'm sorry, once again. Since I can change for him, I'll try to change for you too.
Baby, I love you & I really do. This is from the bottom of my heart. Can you feel it? Are you touched? Remember our promises? We had so much to do in future. I miss you badly now.
& thanks Samantha for patting my head, which made me laugh x: Because your simply pat had made my life a difference,
& I should look at this relationship optimistic-ally. (: