

Alrights, No more pictures, at night, we went to some hotel to eat.
I'm so in love with the mayonnaise chicken ♥ .
One day without parents seemed nothing,
but this is the day when mosquitoes came & make friends with me & I rather not have such friends man.
The next day, BORINGDAY, I missed my youngest auntie, she used to take care of me when I'm young xD .
We're just like close friends! There's nothing we can hide from each other!
Went to do some homework till I'm so pissed off till I went to read 'Marked' borrowed from Samantha (: .
At night, went to eat lunch, AROUND 10PM?!
Lols, & back to Singapore (: .
Messaged baby the first & just nice he hadn't sleep,
so he waited for me to reach home & called me, missed his voice so darn much.
Yesterday, another boring day, stayed at home & did some homework, only that little bit anyway. I think I'm gonna die if I don't continue doing them regularly. -.-
Feeling so hurt, yesterday,
am so afraid of getting that kinda piercing from the knife again,
One stab, two stab, & on & on.
Even now, my heart had not cooled down.
Still had the needle prick kinda feeling slowly prickling my heart.
Maybe it's just stitching my heart bit by bit, wrapping around it.
Keep in from stop bleeding like blood clotting.
4am + , had a nightmare, that I had cried. Hurt feelings again,
Sms-ed baby & gan stead, I'm glad tat gan stead hadn't sleep, & he accompanied me a while, sorry for bothering you ): .
Now, baby's in my house.
Trying to peep through my computer to see what I'm writing,
I'm sorry, but my heart is still a bit numb.