8th / 10th anniversary with baby ♥
Traditional marriage with baby Strike 4D!
Burberry bag
46KG! Boxers
Star tattoo
Infinity tattoo
House
Learning Muay Thai
Conch piercing
Driving License Singapore Citizen Bangkok
Bali
Seoul
Sydney
Microphone with autotune system
Alrights, in the end, I'm still back to Sebastian. Maybe, he's just so irreplaceable, the love he gave me, no one can ever give it. Although he's violent & treat me ain't good at times, but he's still loving me to the deepest. His tears for me ain't fake. His smile for me so true. His hugs & kisses filled me with warmth & care. That's not what other guys can do. I'm myself with him, but at other people's front, I need to act. I still loved myself with him. Like ahbee said, I can't give up on him, if not, I'll lose a true love, & waste it on another. Don't break your promise hor!
I love AW FANG XIN, my lovely lovely precious, she's always there for me, & stand on my side no matter what. We've the same thoughts a lot of times. & 11o7o9, is the day we're officially attached, love her ♥