Welcome ♥

Some things are better to be left unsaid.
Welcome to star-metaphors.bs
Enjoy your stay!
If you don't feel good, you can always leave.


views


Best viewed in Google Chrome


bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

The lady ♥

♥ Xiaoru

Suetyee Xiaoru

English name: Crystal | にほんなまえ: みちよ
Other alias: Crystar, Ruru
14 DEC 1993 | SAGITTARIUS BABY ♐
Hobbies: Singing, Swimming, Road Trips, Walking Cookie

Happily attached to Huili pretty [1oo2o9]♥
Blissfully married to Sebastian Tay [o6o9o8]♥

Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin

I love them. RIP ♥


Star Tay Xiao Xing 郑小星 050111
Winter 171012

Desires. ♥

8th / 10th anniversary with baby ♥
Traditional marriage with baby
Strike 4D!
Burberry bag
46KG!
Boxers
Star tattoo
Infinity tattoo
House
Learning Muay Thai
Conch piercing
Driving License
Singapore Citizen
Bangkok
Bali
Seoul
Sydney
Microphone with autotune system

Runaways. ♥

And the list gets shorter and shorter...

Sebastian
Chloe | Claudia | Eileen | Emily | Fangxin | Jasmine | Jialeng | Joycelyn | Junhong | Junjie | Lydia | Melvin | Nicholas | Ryan | Samantha | Sebastian | Shermaine | Shirley | Valerie | Weichong | Zhengwei

JXNCH :D | 4 Unity'o9

Flashbacks. ♥

July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 October 2013 December 2013 June 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 February 2016 April 2016 November 2017 December 2017 May 2018 July 2018 October 2018 January 2019 July 2019 February 2020 May 2020 May 2022 November 2024 December 2024

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“There is a story behind every person, don't judge before knowing"
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 October 2013 December 2013 June 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 February 2016 April 2016 November 2017 December 2017 May 2018 July 2018 October 2018 January 2019 July 2019 February 2020 May 2020 May 2022 November 2024 December 2024

Thursday, July 16, 2009 || 5:01 PM

Alrights, let me talk briefly about these few days & pictures time!
Tuesday, met baby, he's much more skinny already ): .
Live's without me tough right? (Sounds so BHB) x:
Never mind, anyway, I cooked Maggi for him, live with me is also isn't good x:
& we shared, after that, ate some tidbits found in my house, baby love prawn crackers more then chicken crackers, while I was in the other way round.
Then watched Crayon ShinChan, damn lame, but I liked this cute little boy.
& suddenly, Vernice called him -.-
That bitch, he asked you to stop contacting him & yet you contact again, aren't you a bitch?
Why are you so BHB? -.-
& baby's fault too, who ask him to woo her -.- it's a very very indecisive choice, too bad, you had to face it. Because it's your fault in the very beginning. & please don't blame others.
& then, baby went home, & I forgot what I did 0.o
Yesterday, had Chemistry test & Math test, hopefully I don't have any careless mistakes in Math & I pass Chemistry (:
Had been doodling these few days with Samantha, & we found out that 'Doodling is good for our mind & we could concentrate well' From Readers Digest.
Is this source reliable? Wellllllll...... I've done too much Social Studies today till I'm going mad.
Alright, jump back to the topic, then... nothing more interesting already.
Today, just a normal day, but VIP was about Racial Harmony & I thought so much about Ram & Luke! The funny things we had done! Argh, I miss them!
After that, everything was once again, BORING.
Till Mrs Xavier gave us lollipops (: .
& did some stupid surveys that kept asking the same questions over & over again,
'I like school! I really like school!' while we had to tick the boxes from 'Strongly disagree' to 'strongly agree'.
Well, my answers would be obvious x:
This school sucks, I found that there were more & more useless people inside, I don't know why the hell there are more & more hypocrites, can't believe that the society has become like this.
Singapore's just got to do something.


Some recently topics that everyone would be interested in like Lady Gaga.
I know what's the use of her name already,
because everyone's gaga over Lady gaga! That rhymes. (:
& Boys Over flowers, ohmygosh, I just love Kim Bum!
& did any people watched the robot boyfriend Japanese show on Friday 11:30pm?
That's really my ideal boyfriend man!
So baby, please watch it (: .
Nowadays, I'm just so in love with Japanese & Korean guys.
Even some HongKong guys aged 20+ - 30+ are so hot!
& I like Willbur Pan, not forgetting Alviss! ;D

Pictures time!
Editted it so you all won't forge my IC (:
Samantha drew this, & I coloured it (: I love my colouring skills! Used different lightings to test which one's the nicest, of course, this picture right below looks the most alike to the original picture (:



Most Bright

Darkest

Original lighting

Biology test for Starch

Some abstract?

Injured fish

Hairy dinosaur

Bird talking to flower

BITCH

The fisherman had the same face as the sun x)

That's greedy Stanley!

Pink 'panther' trying to steal something

RIP

Funny creature
It's the end of pictures! ;D
I know you love me,
but I don't know whether you really trust this love.
I know you'd get jealous,
but trust me, if I say I won't means I won't, alright.
Good luck in your studies baby,
I love you.
o6o9o812o7o9 is also a crave in my heart,
I won't take it for granted, so neither you could tae it for granted too alright.
Meeting you tomorrow, if possible, take some pictures ;D .
I'm so looking forward to tomorrow as it is Friday & I FINALLY HAD THIS WEEKEND TO REST AGAIN (: