Welcome ♥

Some things are better to be left unsaid.
Welcome to star-metaphors.bs
Enjoy your stay!
If you don't feel good, you can always leave.


views


Best viewed in Google Chrome


bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

The lady ♥

♥ Xiaoru

Suetyee Xiaoru

English name: Crystal | にほんなまえ: みちよ
Other alias: Crystar, Ruru
14 DEC 1993 | SAGITTARIUS BABY ♐
Hobbies: Singing, Swimming, Road Trips, Walking Cookie

Happily attached to Huili pretty [1oo2o9]♥
Blissfully married to Sebastian Tay [o6o9o8]♥

Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin

I love them. RIP ♥


Star Tay Xiao Xing 郑小星 050111
Winter 171012

Desires. ♥

8th / 10th anniversary with baby ♥
Traditional marriage with baby
Strike 4D!
Burberry bag
46KG!
Boxers
Star tattoo
Infinity tattoo
House
Learning Muay Thai
Conch piercing
Driving License
Singapore Citizen
Bangkok
Bali
Seoul
Sydney
Microphone with autotune system

Runaways. ♥

And the list gets shorter and shorter...

Sebastian
Chloe | Claudia | Eileen | Emily | Fangxin | Jasmine | Jialeng | Joycelyn | Junhong | Junjie | Lydia | Melvin | Nicholas | Ryan | Samantha | Sebastian | Shermaine | Shirley | Valerie | Weichong | Zhengwei

JXNCH :D | 4 Unity'o9

Flashbacks. ♥

July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 October 2013 December 2013 June 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 February 2016 April 2016 November 2017 December 2017 May 2018 July 2018 October 2018 January 2019 July 2019 February 2020 May 2020 May 2022 November 2024 December 2024

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“There is a story behind every person, don't judge before knowing"
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 October 2013 December 2013 June 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 February 2016 April 2016 November 2017 December 2017 May 2018 July 2018 October 2018 January 2019 July 2019 February 2020 May 2020 May 2022 November 2024 December 2024

Tuesday, July 7, 2009 || 2:55 PM

Today was a normal school day, & Samantha daddy had completed drawing my Alviss (:
Round of applause please! *claps claps* .
Alright, nothing much today, went to school & met Daryl kor halfway, went walking with him to school while talking about choir, does anyone of you wants me to be with you? Choir? I doubt so LOL.
& that fucking guy messaged me & said I stead with Daryl T.?! I was like whatthefuck? You totaly disappoint me again! Why can't you change? Bastard? Can you stop being rash while I already warned you so many times before you talk?!
& then, you went on saying those fucking non-sensical stuffs again & said I lied you.
Why the fuck do you listen to other people, trust them rather than me?
This is what you called love?
You wasted my fucking 10months on you, boy.
You don't trust me, yet you can hit my hand, push me to the bus when it's going to move & push me till I fall, LOL.
I shouted at you, asked you not to be rash, in the end, YOU ALWAYS, NEVER FAIL, REGRET.
Do you like to play this game very much? I can play with you dude, if you treat me as a toy.
I'm still always so stupid, falling into your trap.
When can you stop fooling me?
Do you know this kind of feeling SUCKS?!
You always said that you're more hurt, now I'm telling you, I'm more! I don't even fucking damn know what you want, yet I'm trying to FIGURE OUT so I came upon this 'good idea' which doesn't even seemed good because you simply have no trust in me?!
Yesterday, you said, 'Since this love has no trust, break bah.'
Now I've broken up with you, but why are you hanging on?!
YOU ARE REALLY FUCKING IRONY, I'VE NEVER KNOWN SUCH A CONTRADICTING PERSON. LOL.
Yesterday, you did so much to me, I followed all the way,
& when I went off, you followed me back, LOL, are you a dog? You admitted it don't you?
Since you loved this kinda game so much, which made me SO SO NUMB, that I had to abdicate this love, then I'll accomodate you & won't even wanna patch with you to suffer even more further, you made me become a cold-blooded creature, so don't ever regret, I'm telling you this, man. Today, I still thought happily that you could change but I'm so fucking wrong! You should feel abashment. You forced me into it.
If you don't want to break up, by the 17th July, you should know what you should do. I don't know why I would love such a bastard, I might have ablepsia!
& continue with today, had a fucking bad time, my mood's totally change by you, why can't you fucking abeyance your juvenile actions?
Pleased that today Mr Tan did not come, so I had more time to use computer, though I'm going to do homework later on. (:
But there's Science tomorrow ): Argh, hate it. But never mind, I must be a good girl.
Once a good girl, always a good girl (: .
Yesterday, as y'all knew, I've FOUGHT with this fucking bastard.
& later on, he went on regretting, pleading me for forgiveness, when can you change?
Don't you feel that I'm repeating the same things over & over again?
Like 'When can you change? Stop being rash! Can you keep your promise? Please change!'
Don't you feel tired of hearing so many times? Sorry, I do if you don't.
Last time, I neglected you kept on telling me to treat you better. But didn't I after that time?
But you're that kind of guy in 'Same script different cast'.
"That's the problem, I loved him too much, & when you love him, he becomes unattracted to you."
Don't you think you're exactly alike? Met precious, she told me there're more of her friends who got hit on the head at the edge of the wall by their boyfriends, but you? Trust me, soon I'll be one of the victims, because you could even slap me, hit me, push me & let me die already. LOL.
You're treating me exactly like a guy, my gosh. I think you're becoming a gay soon.
I still love precious the most {x .
& then I gave you a chance, since my mind was thinking yesterday would be the last day.
Yea, you did cheer me up finally, but I still couldn't forget how you hit me that hurt me so much.
But, I want back you is just simply because of love, yet this is the way you treat me. Having me lose trust more & more, getting more & more tired. feeling so tired that even I've no wrongs, I'd just keep quiet & let you be, like a monkey -.-
Ate sotong balls, honey chickenwings & drank honeydew sago with you. Our last memories, everything'd end now.

Angie, though you break up, your situtation won't be as worse & complicated as us definitely.

RUBBISH!




My 'Alviss' (: . The dragon looked so funny xD . Like caterpillar.

Last cute faces that could make my day.



Emo again
I just hate it when you said I had other baby.
& tell me to go look for them when I did not have any.
& you trust people more than me.
Listen to their Yishun here & there thing.
I'm just so disappointed.
Since it has come to an end, just good luck to you.
Treat your new girlfriend better.
People were right, you're a hongster, even ever since you had me.
I'm only a replacement I guessed.
You must be happy that I posted these all, because this is the way you treat you ex(s) (: .
Hate it when you took my words as nothing, while I repeated so much over & over again.
Hate it that you break your promises with no ending.
Must take care of your body alright (: .
Hope you're well ;D