8th / 10th anniversary with baby ♥
Traditional marriage with baby Strike 4D!
Burberry bag
46KG! Boxers
Star tattoo
Infinity tattoo
House
Learning Muay Thai
Conch piercing
Driving License Singapore Citizen Bangkok
Bali
Seoul
Sydney
Microphone with autotune system
Yesterday, to say nicely is to visit my lovely Cookie. Say bad de is to QUARREL WITH A BASTARD. Went to his house, happy happy. Come home, angry, sad & disappointed. Since he like to play this kinda game so much, then should I post everything here? Love to see me cry? Love to hurt me after you worked so hard? Haha, don't regret nia. This fucking bastard spoilt my house properties again knn. Very fun meh? Once I'm cruel, I can be one, continue on your fucking attitude & try me now. Bitch, I hope you forever met up with unpleasant thing then I'll fucking LOL at you. If you think I'll care for you then you're so damn fcuking wrong. You yourself chose this path, don't regret. & now I hereby announce that everyone is allowed to hong Sebastian Tay & I let him time me. Happy hor? Sebastian Tay. Wah, yesterday tell you so much things that I wanna post now my mind's blank, never mind lah, slowly okay? Today I sibei bo mood, kept thinking of what that bastard do. More & more puhui. Knn. Since you can say your thing is yours & my thing is mine then don't care about my taiji lah. What's the point of saying? Do out lah, don't dare?
COOKIE.
Highlighted hair x) , I think the brown patches are my original hair colour.