8th / 10th anniversary with baby ♥
Traditional marriage with baby Strike 4D!
Burberry bag
46KG! Boxers
Star tattoo
Infinity tattoo
House
Learning Muay Thai
Conch piercing
Driving License Singapore Citizen Bangkok
Bali
Seoul
Sydney
Microphone with autotune system
HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY DUMBDUMB. Knew you 2-3years ago, I can say that you're a great friend! & thanks for cheering me up yesterday LOL. Although I know whatever you say is NOT real but I still appreciate it :D Have fun & enjoy to the max today. See you soon :D . & you must remember, 'DUMBDUMB WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU!' Last but not least, LAST FOREVER(not long) with your girl! Junjie rocks my world (:
So sianz now, Plurking with Samantha now xD LOL
EDITTED POST I'm in love with this guy in the picture! 高以翔! OMG so handsome & cute right! Just now watched Time Traveller's Wife at home. Ratings : 2.5/5 . Quite boring, & complicating. Luckily I didn't watch it in cinema. (: . I wanna watch the Ugly Truth! Hopes my dad download it! O: . Sorry Hongri! Forgive me okay. :D