8th / 10th anniversary with baby ♥
Traditional marriage with baby Strike 4D!
Burberry bag
46KG! Boxers
Star tattoo
Infinity tattoo
House
Learning Muay Thai
Conch piercing
Driving License Singapore Citizen Bangkok
Bali
Seoul
Sydney
Microphone with autotune system
No massages, no dinner. I really had given up. You never change at all. Again, it's just my wishful part of thinking. Maybe, I'm just like any other girls to you. The more I talk, the more tired I get. Guess everything shall end? I should really had a new mindset of my future life, how am I going to live it to the fullest. I rather choose happiness than misery, if any other man can give me happiness, why not? I had a hard time being with you, I'm really very hurt. Thinking of the scenes, the more I feel that it's just a waste of time to continue because this probably won't last. It's boring I know, every day speaking about how miserable a love is is so sick, I won't really talk about him anymore.