8th / 10th anniversary with baby ♥
Traditional marriage with baby Strike 4D!
Burberry bag
46KG! Boxers
Star tattoo
Infinity tattoo
House
Learning Muay Thai
Conch piercing
Driving License Singapore Citizen Bangkok
Bali
Seoul
Sydney
Microphone with autotune system
This post is dedicated to the person who was important in my life. Now, we're going into separate ways. We ended on our 2year 2weeks. I appreciate the times when we were together, but I ain't important to you anymore. You are non other than Sebastian Tay. The first photo you editted. Out with Cookie.
Funny times.
Sad times. Angry times. Sweet times.
Happy times.
These every little times meant a lot to me.
& there're more than all these times. The times at 918. The times when we first kissed, remember how cute & dumb I was. The times when we kissed in the rain, childish yet innocent us. The times when you piggyback me, I feel the warmth of your back. The times when we cooked for each other, I miss your spicy chicken, as well as you missed my wu gui tang. The times when we hug each other. The times when we're so worried and caring for each other. The times when we cried together. The times when you rubbed my tummy when I had a cramp. The times when we massage each other, my muscles are aching now. The times when I wipe off your blood in front of everyone, be proud of yourself. The times you danced in front of me, you're so cute. The times we heart to heart talk, I miss that the most. Most importantly, the times whe we're loving each other. Thanks for everything boy. I'll be smiling, always. Once you see this, you must know & realised that we should move on. & I'll be leaving you. Maybe it's not you don't worth, maybe I'm still important. 'Maybe' had kept me going, but now, I won't let any of those happen anymore. Because, the facts are in front of me. What past is past, it'll never happen again. Memories will always be memories, it will never happen again. I really loved you.