Welcome ♥

Some things are better to be left unsaid.
Welcome to star-metaphors.bs
Enjoy your stay!
If you don't feel good, you can always leave.


views


Best viewed in Google Chrome


bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

The lady ♥

♥ Xiaoru

Suetyee Xiaoru

English name: Crystal | にほんなまえ: みちよ
Other alias: Crystar, Ruru
14 DEC 1993 | SAGITTARIUS BABY ♐
Hobbies: Singing, Swimming, Road Trips, Walking Cookie

Happily attached to Huili pretty [1oo2o9]♥
Blissfully married to Sebastian Tay [o6o9o8]♥

Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin

I love them. RIP ♥


Star Tay Xiao Xing 郑小星 050111
Winter 171012

Desires. ♥

8th / 10th anniversary with baby ♥
Traditional marriage with baby
Strike 4D!
Burberry bag
46KG!
Boxers
Star tattoo
Infinity tattoo
House
Learning Muay Thai
Conch piercing
Driving License
Singapore Citizen
Bangkok
Bali
Seoul
Sydney
Microphone with autotune system

Runaways. ♥

And the list gets shorter and shorter...

Sebastian
Chloe | Claudia | Eileen | Emily | Fangxin | Jasmine | Jialeng | Joycelyn | Junhong | Junjie | Lydia | Melvin | Nicholas | Ryan | Samantha | Sebastian | Shermaine | Shirley | Valerie | Weichong | Zhengwei

JXNCH :D | 4 Unity'o9

Flashbacks. ♥

July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 October 2013 December 2013 June 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 February 2016 April 2016 November 2017 December 2017 May 2018 July 2018 October 2018 January 2019 July 2019 February 2020 May 2020 May 2022 November 2024 December 2024

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“There is a story behind every person, don't judge before knowing"
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 October 2013 December 2013 June 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 February 2016 April 2016 November 2017 December 2017 May 2018 July 2018 October 2018 January 2019 July 2019 February 2020 May 2020 May 2022 November 2024 December 2024

Happy advance birthday Kenneth
Sunday, June 19, 2011 || 11:56 PM

Yesterday, was so tired when I went home, so I was deciding to go to sleep, but my heaty body and stomach cramps made me difficult to sleep. Plus, turned on my computer after a while just to ask Sughan for the work, he was damn irresponsible. Argh. Not only this, his lies are making me pissed off.
I shall start when I woke up yesterday. I dreamt that choir, including all seniors and juniors sang Salmo 150 and some choir songs, seriously, I hope it was something more than a dream, Edwin was there too, with his 'manager' carrying and umbrella for him in a shade. & he was acting like a monkey, I was so angry with his 'manager' because she kept poked me with the umbrella so I scolded Edwin. After that we went into a lift and then I don't know why I was carrying an umbrella for somebody. So I waited at the lift for that 'somebody' and then when they reach, the lift suddenly stop working and I heard some girls' screams and all the people were gone, so I panicked and I tried to press the lift button, then one old lady came to open the lift thingy with a key and she pressed some buttons and the lift is working and all the people appeared, what a weird dream.....
I told baby this dream and went to watch Numbnuts, I really love Mike haha, then went to prepare.
After preparing all the stuff, went to meet baby and Francis for lunch, it was at 3.30pm. Late lunch...
We ate KFC :D
Francis happily chewing on his Roasta.


Me eating Meltz! (Quite nice when you take it once like a year, it will not be nice if you had it too often)
Saw Jasper Lai while eating.
After that, Red-ed a while then took a long bus ride to St. Patricks Secondary and cabbed to East Coast Park.
While waiting for bus, saw Yaohui, so long never see him already, he still look the same.
Baby and I were like damn restless, even when we walk, we had to slouch and walk sideways. Plus, I had cramps, damn exhausting.
Finally, went to Goldkist Chalet B10 where Kenneth and all the guys were there, I was the only girl there at that time. Menthol-ed a while and went up to the room to rest a while.
Not even 10 seconds, everybody followed up and stayed there, LOLLLLLL!
Then the guys went to made fun of Kenneth.

A guy also blasted music and Francis suddenly become crazy and shout the lyrics out then kept shaking the bed. He still said 'I WANNA GO CLUBBING, I LISTEN TO THIS SONG I HIGH ALREADY.' LOL Crazyyyyyyyy!
After playing with Kenneth, he looked like this. (A dead man)

After that, I saw a hat on the bed and wore it to take photos (It was XiaoKenneth's)
 I seriously look like a Siaozharbor. LOL!


Then everybody went off trying to find ways to deesiao Kenneth.
The room was left with baby, Francis and me.
Baby rolling around on the bed

After that, XiaoKenneth brought up a plate full of onions and few drops of beer, butter and chocolate to let baby to make Kenneth, so we went downstairs, singing birthday song for him and baby pour the mixture onto his face.
Kenneth was like 'CB lahhhhhhhhh!'
After birthday boy, Kenneth, washed his face, I went to take a picture of his epic face LOL. (DUANEHNEH SIA)

Then asked baby to accompany me to go up room again to rest a while, Francis was like 'DON'T MAKE LOVE HOR!!!' all the times. LOL
So, there's Francis, baby and I in the room again, now with the door locked and the lights off, then baby kept on scaring Francis for nothing and he felt very satisfied. LOL.
After a while, Francis suddenly touched his head and asked baby not to make fun of him, then I was like WTH, things goes like this, it's easier to type it into a conversation.
Francis: Weiiiii! Don't play lah! (touches head)
Baby: What thing?
Francis: Stop touching my head lah!
Baby: I never touch! I swear. You don't believe you ask Xiaoru, she hugging me all the way, she know my leg never move at all.
Me: Ya lorh!
Francis: Eh seriously, don't play leh.
Baby: I never even touch!
Francis: (stand up, still touching his head) Then what thing touch my head?!
Then he came near us, then I was like so afraid and shouted...
Me: GO ON THE LIGHTS!!! OMG DAMN FREAKY
Then all of us ran down.
After that, while sending me to take cab, baby then admit it's him, then Francis and I felt relieved.
While I was in cab, texted with baby and I alight at Hougang Mall.
Ate Subway alone and when I completed everything, saw Saliya.
So we were like chatting a while and he went to buy Subway too. Then, he bought the wrong size -.- but he don't want to admit... Nothing can escape my eyes :D
After that, went home. & things happened like what I typed just now.

Sughan, seriously, STOP YOUR FREAKING LIES. Postponing driving test, sent email for 7-9times AND I DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY. ARE YOU LIKE DECEIVING A 3YEAR-OLD KID? & today, you didn't even send me a single thing, SO I WILL MARK YOU DOWN DEFINITELY. _l_

Today, woke up really late at 4, dreamt about some magic thingy like tarot cards that read about your future, bathe and ate and used computer, just another boring day.
Now, am playing Millionaire City and wanting to watch Catch-up TV on xinmsn.com
Tata everybody! :D