Welcome ♥

Some things are better to be left unsaid.
Welcome to star-metaphors.bs
Enjoy your stay!
If you don't feel good, you can always leave.


views


Best viewed in Google Chrome


bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

The lady ♥

♥ Xiaoru

Suetyee Xiaoru

English name: Crystal | にほんなまえ: みちよ
Other alias: Crystar, Ruru
14 DEC 1993 | SAGITTARIUS BABY ♐
Hobbies: Singing, Swimming, Road Trips, Walking Cookie

Happily attached to Huili pretty [1oo2o9]♥
Blissfully married to Sebastian Tay [o6o9o8]♥

Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin

I love them. RIP ♥


Star Tay Xiao Xing 郑小星 050111
Winter 171012

Desires. ♥

8th / 10th anniversary with baby ♥
Traditional marriage with baby
Strike 4D!
Burberry bag
46KG!
Boxers
Star tattoo
Infinity tattoo
House
Learning Muay Thai
Conch piercing
Driving License
Singapore Citizen
Bangkok
Bali
Seoul
Sydney
Microphone with autotune system

Runaways. ♥

And the list gets shorter and shorter...

Sebastian
Chloe | Claudia | Eileen | Emily | Fangxin | Jasmine | Jialeng | Joycelyn | Junhong | Junjie | Lydia | Melvin | Nicholas | Ryan | Samantha | Sebastian | Shermaine | Shirley | Valerie | Weichong | Zhengwei

JXNCH :D | 4 Unity'o9

Flashbacks. ♥

July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 October 2013 December 2013 June 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 February 2016 April 2016 November 2017 December 2017 May 2018 July 2018 October 2018 January 2019 July 2019 February 2020 May 2020 May 2022 November 2024 December 2024

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“There is a story behind every person, don't judge before knowing"
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 October 2013 December 2013 June 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 February 2016 April 2016 November 2017 December 2017 May 2018 July 2018 October 2018 January 2019 July 2019 February 2020 May 2020 May 2022 November 2024 December 2024

Headache
Saturday, June 25, 2011 || 7:32 PM

Alright, haven't post for 3 days because I didn't even touch my laptop.Was having headache past few days. So kept sleeping. Now I even have a little headache, oh well, since I said I'll come back to blog, I can't be lazy anymore.

Let's start from Wednesday!
Woke up, was preparing to go to school to do Marketing project.
Then I noticedddddd........

.... a cockroach in our homemade wine! HAHA, even cockroach want to drink.
& poor cockroach, overly drunk and could not wake up again.
So waste one whole bottle of it.
Then went to school, ate, wasted a lot of time because we didn't know what to do, then went baby's house.
Watched Vampire Diaries in his room, then he cooked for me, while eating, saw his cousin who came back from don't know which country. & she was like acting obedient in front of the elder -.-.
I hate to get compared by people. & those elders kept comparing me with her -.-
After that, went home. Continued watching Vampire Diaries with my brother till 4am.
I really hope Season 3 can come up real soon.
If I was Elena, I would choose Damon, not Stefan. I can really sense that Damon's love for Elena is way more than Stefan. Ohmygosh, how I hope I was in the series.
Vampire Diaries is driving my crazy! I somewhat want to become a vampire or a mixblood of vampire and witch. Sometimes I even feel like researching more about vampires.
But a show is still a show, it can never be true.


Thursday, woke up and was so angry with baby because we had already planned to watch Laddaland and he told me he had no money!
In the end, lent him money and we watched.....
Talk about this, I think I wasted money on this movie, haha, because......
I was covering my eyes on half of the show, and I made baby's hand pain. Muahahahaha!
So we took bus to Tampines, and we went to the wrong shopping mall.
Tampines has 3 shopping malls side to side -.-
& we were late for the movie.
Laddaland, ratings : 4/5 though I missed half of the movie and didn't see all the faces of the ghosts, and only based on baby's description.
Because I think it is a scary movie, and had a touching end.
So I gave it a high rating. Because a horror movie's purpose is to scare the audience isn't it? I've got scared like almost the whole entire movie. So they won. HAHA.
After movie, went to eat at Ajisen, my third time eating and baby's first time.
I ate Mabo Tofu Ramen and baby ate Tomyam Ramen and his baby octopus.
My hair was like standing when I saw him eating, really gross to me as I don't like to eat seafood and had never tasted octopus before and remembered that I vomited when I ate 'harm'(some kinda oyster like stuff) .
I would never eat Mabo Tofu ever again, it tasted like beef, argh -.-
Spicy Miso Ramen still taste the best.
After that, baby fetched me home and I went to rest on my bed immediately and texted baby till I sleep.

Yesterday, baby came my house early in the morning and I on-ed aircon and we slept for like hours.
After that, bath-ed and went back to rest again, was so damn tired...
& something made me damn shocked it that my uncle's wife was at home, and she saw baby directly face-to-face. Then I acted nothing happen and asked my brother to wake up.
Was hoping that nothing will happen because she has a big mouth, & nothing happened so far. That's great.
After that, went Subway to eat.
Baby was cracking jokes again, and I saw someone who looked like Damon Salvatore at the first floor, I'm crazy. Then, went to cut hair with my brother, baby 'designed' his hairstyle for him, now my brother got a little bit of bad-boy-feel look. Uncle said it was ugly while mummy say it was special LOL.
Then, went to 918 basketball court, it's like a deja vu.
Kaineng, Roger, Jinhui, Lianpeng, Sylvester were all there.
But some of them seemed so unfriendly now. They didn't even talk to us ): How sad.
Then baby played a few match, he was not in form yesterday, he kept having air balls.
After watching their game, went home and rested on bed till I slept again.
Woke up ay 11+ pm and realised that baby was going NS soon, his letter came. Felt sad, I would miss him a lot.
Guess that this year's birthday, baby would not be around, who would be kind enough to celebrate with me?
Had been texting Ram and Tianen, I really don't know what to do with both of you...

Today, did nothing. Woke up, watched TV and came to blog. Francis had his tongue piercing already, I'm gonna get mine on Monday or Tuesday!
Baby told me Francis said it was damn pain and he ate 6pieces of nuggets in one whole hour, ohmy, I hope I can tolerate better.
I think lip piercing is better....

Had been dreaming about all sorts of weird things nowadays, hope it all ends tonight :D

Had some photos inside my phone, kept for a period, I shall post them out.

Baby's cooking on 9th June.
 Drank Gongcha for the first time on 1st June! (I think it's nicer than Koi.)
Stupid Hougang Mall KFC, their meat is red! Wtf. On 11th June.


My cute but naughty Winter, taken on 12th June.







 
Baby, lastly, this is dedicated for you.

Although you had been a bad boy, I still love you.
I hope I can bear the days without you.
Time to grow up baby.
Don't worry, I will not leave you! I won't run away!
Don't be afraid, my soul will always be with you.
You've got my moral support, remember to send letters to me okay!
& don't put your name on it. Let's think of a nickname for you together tonight (; .
 
Going to cousin's house later, argh, after that, let the obedient side of me complete my homework and project work :D