“There is a story behind every person, don't judge before knowing"
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
October 2013
December 2013
June 2014
October 2014
November 2014
December 2014
January 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
February 2016
April 2016
November 2017
December 2017
May 2018
July 2018
October 2018
January 2019
July 2019
February 2020
May 2020
May 2022
November 2024
December 2024
Indians are cool, BUT YOU ARE AN EXCEPTION.
Tuesday, June 21, 2011 || 2:53 AM
Actually, didn't want to blog today, but since I got at least some interesting things to say, so I shall blog, I like a
hyper now :D
Okay,
today, asked baby to come my house in the morning and we watched a few episodes of Vampire Diaries Season 2 & we went to sleep. Seriously,
I so damn love Damon Salvatore and Stefan Salvatore.
Sometimes I even imagined my guy is them. It's like so hot to lie on their bodies. I'm sick man. LOL.
After that, went 918 basketball court to gamble(blackjack), & I
won around $17 (after calculating)! There were
Baby, me, Francis, Jeremy, Jarold and
Toshi. Jarold went off halfway because he does not have money anymore. Baby lose around
$12. Francis lose the most!
$30+ , I shall award you with the
Santa Claus award :D Toshi won around
$8 and Jeremy won around
$14. I'm like a lucky, but baby said I would be suay because of (
errrrhmmm). I still checked the
Chinese calendar to see my luck before I go out LOL!!! There's one girl who came a while but didn't play. Menthol-ed while play.
I shall describe the game... Because we wanted it to be fair,
everyone will each get to banker for 3rounds and continue. At the 1st time I get to be banker, I was like damn nervous, & I won some money. At the 2nd time, I lose my money! ): The feeling is like somebody
burning your house up. After that, my luck came and I won money for the 3rd and 4th time. Damn lucky, Among all the rounds I get to be banker,
I had 2 'ban lak' and 1 'five dragons'. & I'm the first and last to get
'ban ban' as a player!
Green is seriously my
lucky colour for this year, I remembered betting with Jaren & all and I actually won some money while wearing green, muahahaha!
After the game, Jeremy and Toshi went off together, Warren came and we went to eat KFC(again) and baby crack some stupid pontianak joke and made me laugh until I cried and almost pee-d onto my entire pants. LOL. Was laughing really very happily while baby and I cracked lame jokes.
The pontianak joke
Baby: When I die, I'll send you(Warren) a video tape, then when you on it, it'll be some advertisements at first, after that the screen turns black and white and then after that it become a well with one pontianak crawling out, then you'll hear the bones cracking while she climb out, & when she open her hair like opening a veil, once you see her eye, you'll be dead.
Me: Then run lah! Don't look lorh!
Baby: Do you know what I'm talking about? You run for what?
Me: Because you see already will die ma!
Baby: But you run for what? I meant in the show leh! In the show!
Me: (laugh like hell & kept lying on baby's leg & couldn't stop laughing) I thought you saying the real thing when she really crawl out ma! How I know is show!
Warren and Francis: (laugh too)
After that, went home, did the usual stuff, & mummy was like
'I want to talk to you later.' with the serious face which made me quite stress and nervous. But after that, nothing happen.
Then, got one
'CURIOUS' pervertic person asking me whether
I'm a virgin when I had a so ahbeng boyfriend, got guts, no bad. But, I was damn sad, because he deleted me and blocked me when I tagged him on a post saying out what he said to me ): Click for a bigger view for the conversation.
All the girls out there, be careful of him,
http://www.facebook.com/people/Gerald-Sim/100000017843469 . So kind of me putting his link here.
Then saw a karapunai's facebook then decided to post about it as I got so hyper because of this karapunai.
To this karapunai a.k.a orh jiao, are you kidding me? You tough? & you apologized like a dog? So scared yet you say you tough and rough. Seriously, you are a racist. LOL. ALL chinese speak something you don't understand? Then? If I were in a class full of Indians, they would make friends with me (: Because I'm so freaking friendly (: PLUS, I'm racial harmony. Seriously, you're like a TOTAL DIFFERENT from my CUTE RAMMY KORKOR who has been friends with me for 4years x3, same race leh, but why one heaven, one hell? At least my RAMMY doesn't lie like you do, that could be one of the MANY points which proved that Indians are better and cooler. You, calling yourself an Indian? Do you even fit? You are just a joker to me.