“There is a story behind every person, don't judge before knowing"
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
October 2013
December 2013
June 2014
October 2014
November 2014
December 2014
January 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
February 2016
April 2016
November 2017
December 2017
May 2018
July 2018
October 2018
January 2019
July 2019
February 2020
May 2020
May 2022
November 2024
December 2024
PAIN AND NUMB TONGUE ):
Wednesday, June 29, 2011 || 3:49 AM
Slept late yesterday, so woke up late
today.
Baby is also a pig, he only picked up my call after I called him around 6-7times. & I could sense that he just woke up once he utter his first word.
Then, asked him wake up to meet me at Hougang Mall while I went to cook maggi to eat for my lunch.
Reached later than baby and while he was sitting on the bench at Blk 805, from far,
he really look like a girl, no wonder so many people call him 'XIAO JIE'.
After that, walked to Hougang Mall, had an adrenaline rush once I knew we were going to buy hollow pin and barbell.
After buying, walked the Blk 683 or something because baby want to eat porridge bought by Francis and
Francis & Wilson was there too.
While walking, baby showed me the hollow pin, I was not scared or afraid, it's just that I wonder how come it would be so long. Menthol-ed a while halfway.
After baby has eaten, we went to 918, & I saw
Chinyang, Darren Ke, Weixiang and 2 guys from Holy High. What an coincidence!
Sylvester and his friend were there too, so baby went to play 2matches with them. After match, we went to buy Chrysanthemum tea, actually baby has no money to kup with me, just nice I found 70cents on the floor so they money would be counted as baby's.
After that, slacked and menthol-ed again. Then, Wilson & Francis went off to fetch Wilson's sister and baby & I went to baby's house.
So, the
nightmare/eveningmare starts,
I was going to get a tongue piercing.
Baby asked me to get prepared mentally first while he sell his maple items.
I was all along ready, but I don't know why when I saw the hollow pin coming near my tongue, I'll suck my tongue back, BUT, I'm not afraid at all.
The feeling is like somebody clapping their hands in front of your eyes and made you blink. It's something like a knee reflex jerk.
After an hour passed, I decided to eat dinner first.
Baby was like so pissed off with me because he claimed that I wasted his time.
After dinner, I was brave, so it only took about 10-15minutes to pierce my tongue, according to baby,
my blood is lesser than Francis', muahahahahaha!
So my
tongue piercing look like this.
Ignore my nostril please! I see hairs LOL x:
I didn't take my face because my face look damn cui.
& baby pierced until damn inside, I think my veins was pierced too. & it was slanted backwards.
The pain , maybe around 6.5/10 during the process of piercing, it is tolerable.
The difference between the pain from ear piercing is that ear is instant, like 1second then that's it. For tongue, it felt longer, like 5seconds. & I think piercing tongue is more pain than piercing ear.
After piercing, I felt that I suddenly forget how to swallow my saliva, well, I can't roll my tongue or had 360degree turn like last time now as it was too pain to do so. Then the pain began to become okay, like maybe 2/10.
But I had to be careful when I was drinking water.
Then, Chinyang called me to chat, after that long period of talking, I slowly felt that my tongue gets swollen and it become more and more pain. Numb plus pain = Pain pain ):
While bathing, I tried to gurgle the water and spit but it was PAINFUL. But after trying it over and over again, it becomes tolerable.
& from now onwards, I had to eat baby food for a few days according to baby ):
& just now, I didn't listen to baby and I ate a piece of Hello Panda biscuit, that freaking barbell ball is like damn irritating and I thought it was the biscuit and feel like biting it, and the small pieces of chewed biscuits were like pushing my barbell and it was PAINFUL ): So I listened to baby and I drank a little water and all the small parts were like coming out from my tongue hole.
Now and then, I kept had a weird feeling that my barbell will loosen and drop out then I began to panic because I don't want a repierce again! It was my 心理作用 ! But seriously, if it loosens I think I'll jump off the building.
So, piercing tongue weren't that simple ): my pain now is like 5.5/10 because it last very long. You had to go through a lot too, unless you are like my boyfriend, who thinks piercing tongue is so enjoying that he repierce his tongue hole for 7times at the same spot, that's freaking crazy.
After piercing tongue, went home.
Did a question from Accounting tutorial questions, and haven't edit Business Law yet ): Ohmy, I cannot be so lazy anymore! & time management!!! ARGHHHHHH!
So that's about it.
Kar En said she wants to see my brother's hairstyle, so here it is.
Real life would be clearer than pictures!