Heyyyyy, I know nobody will be looking at my blog already, because it's so D-E-A-D.
But never mind, today I'll be letting out all my rants here because I'm burning in fireeeeee!
First, DAD.
Me: (eating coleslaw)
Bro: (eating fries)
Mum: (came out from room) Later both of you eat the BBQ chicken okay. (went back room)
Dad: Eh, the BBQ chicken is mine.
After we completed our own dish, we went in room.
Me: Mummy, YOU TELL ME I'LL BE FULL AFTER EATING ONLY A COLESLAW?
Mum: How I know? Later you all say you both full. (Pauses) You both never eat BBQ chicken meh?
Me: Daddy say it's HIS. So we don't eat lorh.
Mum: Really? (shouts to DAD) EH, you don't let them eat arh? You can finish meh?
Dad: They want eat they eat lorh.
Mum: You both can eat leh.
Me: Don't want, he say it's his.
!@#$%^& KNS!!!! AT FIRST SAY IT'S
HIS LEH,
HISSSSSSS LEH. NOW ACT KIND WANT US EAT
HISSSSSSS CHICKEN?! WTF! KNNNNNNNNNN SOOOOOOOOANGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Second,UNCLE'S WIFE.
Wife: (Try to take the bowl off the wok, they were steaming food at that moment)
Me: I help you. (Tried to take the bowl out and topple another bowl at the side & all the soup came out)
Uncle: (put everything back and took the bowl out)
Me: It stuck at the metal you know! (trying to explain myself)
Wife: (talks to uncle) Should ask you help in the first place.
WALAO? No thankyou at all? I'm trying to help at least? Yet this is the way you say it? KNNNN. ANGRYYY. Really HAO XIN MEI HAO BAO. You're pregnant doesn't mean you must have this fucking attitude.
One more scenario
Uncle: Come & eat popiah, I'm making...
Me: Okay. (Waiting)
Wife: Taste nicer than Weichong's (my bro)
Me: (She got eat weichong's popiah meh? That time only I eat what?) You got eat his popiah meh?
Wife: No. :D
Me: (Stop giving that disgusting face) Then you still say not nice? (At least I tried, it was okay -.- ) Wife: The cover of the food nicer than his.
Me: (DUH, my bro's toppled in his bag -.- Of course will become separated)
Bro: (came in kitchen) HEY NOT FAIR OKAY, ...... (continue with explanation)
Uncle: (talk to my bro) You want eat?
Bro: No.
Wife: (give that sarcastic face and the sarcastic voice) Sorryyyyyyyyy(actual meaning is too bad)
Seriously, fucking attitude, FUCK ONE okay. People so nice try to cook, you don't appreciate, that's okay, but you criticize without tasting, what's wrong with you?! HUH?! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH, NBCBBBBBBB!
Third, a malay colleague.
Let me explain first, there's this box for putting A4 size paper, it was recycled to use as a bin & normally the Malay & another Malay & I share this 'rubbish bin' together, the rest also have theirs.
Me: (throws rubbish into the bin)
Her: Eh I just throw the rubbish away, go throw now.
Me: (Why cannot throw later? Since it's empty and my rubbish is only so little? It never even reach 5% of the bin, so kanchiong for what? Full le then throw lah? Since you just threw it -.- )Okay.
After I come back,
Her: Thanks (with sarcasm)
WTH, my feelings is already expressed in the scenario. FUCK.
Another scenario,
Indian lady: (explains to me how the thing should be done) ..... And the small pieces of receipts you can paste it at the back of the paper.
Me: (done halfway, pasting receipts)
Her: Why you paste?! I do so long already also never paste! Eh*******(someone's name), need to paste?
*******: Don't know, the Indian say need.
Her: (looked for a person who is in the bigger position in company) CORRECT OR NOT?
Big position person: No, no, wrong, cannot paste like that. Except for one piece only okay?
Her: (give that SUPER PROUD look) I said no already! But she pasted it...
Why you guys love to bully newbies? FUN?
Another person, one HIHS SEC 1 BITCH.
The kind me wanted to teach her not to be a 3-year old kid, and HOPE that she does not lose her virgin SO FAST because she was playing some 'pulling game' with some guys, pull what? Pull shirt up :D And then she act as if she knew MALAY LANGUAGE when she is a CHINESE and she scolded a few teenagers of her age. WAH DAMN SCARY LEH! FIERCE! Just that she heard one HIHS coming out from one of the Malay's mouth, she claimed that they're saying the whole school, who knows? Maybe they're saying SHE IS A DISGRACE TO HIHS? So I confronted her, and she told me not be be an extra SHE KNOW WHAT SHE'S DOING. Does she really know? Sec 1 kid who is younger than me telling me that? OMG. Sky's going to fall! Then when I ask her to tell me everything FACE TO FACE, she don't dare, BUT she dare to ask someone of her age to talk to her FACE TO FACE. What happen to you, kid? Copy my lines? LOL. Then she still tell me saying 'face to face' is lowlife, then she's low life lah? She even scold ALL the people who join gangs lowlife. And very contradicting, she said she got a BUNCH OF BROTHERS who were ALWAYS THERE for HER. Waseh, got so many brothers, why don't dare to speak in front of me? LOL.
Blogger is really screwed now, I think...