“There is a story behind every person, don't judge before knowing"
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
October 2013
December 2013
June 2014
October 2014
November 2014
December 2014
January 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
February 2016
April 2016
November 2017
December 2017
May 2018
July 2018
October 2018
January 2019
July 2019
February 2020
May 2020
May 2022
November 2024
December 2024
Happy belated birthday Francis, Jaime & Mr Tan Huay Hong
Wednesday, July 20, 2011 || 4:49 AM
Did not blog yesterday because I was so tired that I slept early.
Yesterday, nothing much happened.
Was late for school again, as usual.
I got a
B for Marketing individual project as some of my concepts are applied wrongly, if not I would get an A according to teacher, well, whatever, B is okay already, I got a B last year too, just hope that my team can do well this time, which is the
most crucial project.
Then, during Retail, played a skit.
Jaren's and Weixiang's is the most funny to me, acting in the Courts situation, teacher was like,
'Now then I know Courts staff wear slippers.'
Then, Slyvia's and Sianglong's one was funny but lame kind of funny, because Sianglong like to crack lame joke.
For mine, I was with Jomanda. & when she said she lost my documents, I replied
'What?!'.
Actually it was not funny, but when I saw everybody laughing, I laughed too, LOL.
& I added one sentence suddenly because I just want to show the teacher that it was a crucial service for Fedex because they might lose customers, but I guess
I interpreted the question wrongly, then Weixiang was like
'So impromptu' and he ended by using a telephone to say
byebye and shut me up. LOL.
Then, it was Accounting ICA 3, I understood the lectures, but I knew I did not do well in the end because I knew I've made a few mistakes, just hope that I get my working marks!
I must do well in exams definitely.
After that, went to baby's house, fight a little, went to sleep, ate, and went home.
Ate a donut, which does not taste really good.
Don't buy this donut brand next time.
Today, woke up late although I slept early.
Went to bath and went baby's house immediately.
Cooked maggi for him, and watched his father and him almost quarreled.
Was heading to the bus stop, then we saw Francis,
he lied to baby that his mum bought lunch for him but he was happily sitting outside Hougang Point's McDonalds. Got caught red-handed.
Then, I told baby that we buy a cake for him first as he could not meet at night, & he agreed, so I went buying while baby tried to chat with him.
& then I bought him a slice of cake with a candle, & I sang birthday song for him,
I was the only one who sang.
After that, baby set up a
time frame of 1minute for him to eat finish his cake, however, Francis could not finish his cake. So.......
Nice smile
Wiping off the cream
After wiping, he went to the toilet to wash up.
Warren suddenly said he wanted to buy
another cake to smash his face,
probably he thought that it was fun, so he went to buy cookies and cream cake.
&
the time frame was 10seconds then, LOL.
Baby was like trying to scare Francis by helping him to put the cake on the tissue close to his face.
The time was up, ready to face another smash.
Warren smashed him this time. (notice the cake dropped on the floor)
Warren took the cake on the floor up and smashed it on his face again.
Poor Francis, had to wipe everything off and wash his face again. & at that time, his shirt and jeans caught cream too.
& he smelt awful because he had Cookies and Cream smell on his body.
After that, we went to bus stop to wait for bus 109, was about to be late soon so Warren & Francis left 3 of their friends and came to take cab with us to Nex. Baby & I went to buy movie tickets then. In the end, the movie time slot was full, so had to choose a new slot.
After buying, went Pet Shop to buy
Winter's 'good food' to celebrate his birthday! :D
So,
I bought jelly for him, because I thought it was kind of special for hamsters to eat jelly, I shall put a candle on it and sing him a birthday song. LOL!
Then, received Zhangyu's call, he asked me about Marketing project stuff, so I explained to him.
When I hanged up the call, I saw baby giving Francis birthday bashes &
I realised he was only 16, so young.... I am like going 18 already.
Then, Francis helped me check whether there is Body Shop in Nex, & yes, there is.
So we went to Body Shop, while Francis and Warren went off to find their friends.
& I bought quite a number of stuffs.
Gave baby the tea leaves package in the bag.
Then we went to eat
Haato icecream since there was time!
Wanted to buy Milk Tea icecream but it tasted weird, so I bought the usual green tea icecream instead.
Camwhore a little
After that, went to buy a 1.5litres of ice lemon green tea and off to Shaw we go!
Watched,
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2, which ends the whole Harry Potter movie. How sad ):
Ratings: 4.5/5. Not that perfect yet because the ending was not really good. & it was damn funny looking Harry Potter having a face like an old man and having kids. It's just so weird, looking at a teenager acting like a father hugging a kid in a movie.
High rating, because every part was like so intense, I kept wanting to the what happened next.
& there was a part which I felt was touching, I forgot which part but I almost cried. Did not cry because I controlled my tears.
Then, went to eat at
Yoshinoya!
After that, headed home, did Marketing project, and I wanted to rest already so I came to blog.
& realised that the
unique views of my blog in Nuffnang shot up! I was so happy!
First in the lifetime
I know the views are not a lot, but to me it was a lot compared to the rest of the days.
I was shocked. That probably mean that I have some loyal readers already!
Well, maybe when I post this, I'll lose them because they might think I'm boasting around.
But who cares?! I'm happy! & I just want to share my happiness with someone. Muahaha!
Scolding people time (I get pissed off most of the time, and do no have good temper recently so bear with it)
To some facebook friends
1st, a person who wanted to add my pretty.
I thought you were good because we had chatted on phone a few times past few years.
But people would change.
I didn't know this friend became so desperate for girls.
He went to add my pretty, and he facebook chatted & even messaged me.
I thought he had what important things to tell me so I asked him what happened.
In the end, he told me 'Your Hunny Hhl cannot add one arh?'
Then I was like so damn angry, because I was already pissed off with my family then.
It's like he'll lose his life without knowing a pretty lady like that.
Some more, he wanted to know MY BELOVED so desperately.
You get my point? If you stand on my shoes, would you even tell him what happened to your sister?
Would you even want him to get near your sister?
I know I was overly sensitive but I was just protective of my friend, some more I treat her very important in my life. How could I let her know such guy?
2nd, a person who tried to copy my facebook status.
Because I posted this status about Lady Gaga,
I don't know whether there's really such coincidence or whatsoever,
this person posted almost the same thing as mine 2 minutes later.
Then I was like asking him whether he saw my status because he posted the same thing as mine.
& he claimed that he was watching Youtube videos all the while.
I know I can't accuse him, because maybe there's really such an coincidence.
But if it's not coincidence, can you just admit and not copy people's status like that?
At least when I wanted to copy people's status, I would tell them first, or just tagged them in the status.
It's like illegal copyright.
3rd, a person who spams facebook wall.
Once he spammed around 8 posts, I was starting to observe whether he still spams more.
& he really spammed more.
No one stopped him, so I went to stop him because I treat him as a friend and I did not want to delete him off my facebook, was trying to give a second chance.
Then, he came to my wall and post 'You ain't happy? Delete me then. Thanks :)'
Do you know this kinda fucking attitude which pissed people off the most?
People(me) was being so kind hearted, asking him not to spam people's wall because it was so annoying and I was helping people who do not know how to stand up for themselves in his friendlist to speak out and yet he tell me this.
This shows that he's a person who is very very super duper self centred who only cared about himself and thinks that he is the ONLY ONE who owns facebook.
Well, whatever, I don't need you as a friend then, so I deleted him.
I pity those who can tahan his spams, some more he spammed like a post in at most 8minutes. Note that I wrote at most. & continuously in 2hours, if it's you can you tahan?
& I don't want to see only a person flooding my news feed to grab attention. TYVM TOO.