Welcome ♥

Some things are better to be left unsaid.
Welcome to star-metaphors.bs
Enjoy your stay!
If you don't feel good, you can always leave.


views


Best viewed in Google Chrome


bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

The lady ♥

♥ Xiaoru

Suetyee Xiaoru

English name: Crystal | にほんなまえ: みちよ
Other alias: Crystar, Ruru
14 DEC 1993 | SAGITTARIUS BABY ♐
Hobbies: Singing, Swimming, Road Trips, Walking Cookie

Happily attached to Huili pretty [1oo2o9]♥
Blissfully married to Sebastian Tay [o6o9o8]♥

Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin

I love them. RIP ♥


Star Tay Xiao Xing 郑小星 050111
Winter 171012

Desires. ♥

8th / 10th anniversary with baby ♥
Traditional marriage with baby
Strike 4D!
Burberry bag
46KG!
Boxers
Star tattoo
Infinity tattoo
House
Learning Muay Thai
Conch piercing
Driving License
Singapore Citizen
Bangkok
Bali
Seoul
Sydney
Microphone with autotune system

Runaways. ♥

And the list gets shorter and shorter...

Sebastian
Chloe | Claudia | Eileen | Emily | Fangxin | Jasmine | Jialeng | Joycelyn | Junhong | Junjie | Lydia | Melvin | Nicholas | Ryan | Samantha | Sebastian | Shermaine | Shirley | Valerie | Weichong | Zhengwei

JXNCH :D | 4 Unity'o9

Flashbacks. ♥

July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 October 2013 December 2013 June 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 February 2016 April 2016 November 2017 December 2017 May 2018 July 2018 October 2018 January 2019 July 2019 February 2020 May 2020 May 2022 November 2024 December 2024

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“There is a story behind every person, don't judge before knowing"
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 October 2013 December 2013 June 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 February 2016 April 2016 November 2017 December 2017 May 2018 July 2018 October 2018 January 2019 July 2019 February 2020 May 2020 May 2022 November 2024 December 2024

Hate blogger!
Wednesday, July 27, 2011 || 3:58 AM

Blogger made me pissed off!Just now, my blog load damn damn freaking slow, lasted like for 5minutes.
I thought what had happened to my blog! Arghhhhh!
I also don't have a lot of pictures what!!!! _l_
& the views counting also missing! -.- WHAT HAPPEN!
I also feel unhappy )': , I saw 22 unique views in my Nuffnang yesterday but none tagged me! Please tag me when you view, can?!!!!! )': .

& my brother woke up 2 times, & he talked in sleep one time -.- I thought what happened -.-

Today, actually planned to meet baby at 10am, in the end continued sleeping until 2pm, so I asked baby to come to my house instead.
While waiting for baby to come, I went to look at Winter & his jelly, straws were on the jelly, so I went to wash the jelly and put it back.
& he started eating it.

I think I'm a bad owner, forced my own hamster to eat things that he doesn't like.
But I spent a lot on his jelly! So, I don't care, he must eat at least half of it! It's a token of my heart ):
But when I was back home, I saw him shivering like hell ): I'm such a bad owner... So, immediately, I changed the food to his main course and threw away the jelly.
Continue on baby coming, when he came, we went to menthol and sleep.
& when my brother was back, so asked him to cook for us, & he did, so sweet right, jealous? He even left 2 heart-shaped sweets which I liked the most for me to eat & helped me to wash the dishes when I'm gone! I wonder who will have such a good brother, although he really pissed me off sometimes.
Then, went to Hougang Point to meet Francis, 法兰西斯 (eh, the Chinese name I created for you is correct okay! I checked dictionary, have horrrrrrrrrr!!!)
Took a photo of my homegrown plant.
So pretty right? Anyway, there's only this bunch of flowers growing on the plant.

Saw Binyong, Shawn and Joyson, after that Joyson went off.
Shawn suggested to see Ahben's son(newborn baby) named Jasper, so we went!
The baby is so damn cute & small & he was sleeping. Awwww... I wished I had one too.
& I agree with a sentence Ahben said to baby, 'Can settle down jiu settle down, it's time.'
This will only come out from a mature man with a mature thinking which most people of my age still don't know what is this about. They'll only say without action.
Then, went back to Hougang Point, walked around and went to sit outside. Slacked, chatted, played.
Shawn is going NS soon, wish you good luck with 'good brothers'.
Then played catching again, then baby was like making a twist handsign so that I could not catch him, our mind become younger and younger each & every day LOL. But never mind, it's fun being young for a few minutes.
After that, Shawn went off, Francis, baby and I went to baby's house to play 'fishing'.
After playing, went to Hougang Point McDonalds to buy McChicken burger because I was not hungry as I ate my lunch late.
Saw Henry, Jasmine and co.
Then, went home, while waiting for bus, had some punching/boxing session with baby and Francis LOL. Everybody was like looking at us.
& Francis love to touch baby's chest. He's addicted to it muahaha! I think it's because it felt a little like a woman's breastThat explains why I love to press baby's chest. Actually, he wouldn't have 'breast' if I never pinch it often. LOLLLLLLLL!
Went home & did usual stuffs.
Saw Dennis, so long never see/talk to him already, I miss him and missed the times we had! (Baby, don't get the wrong idea okay, as friend!)

Reason to my answer
Would you rather be a vegetarian for life or have no sex for life?
I realised a lot of people chose the same answer as mine, & I believe they got their own reasons too!
I chose Vegetarian because Vegetarian food is nice. So why not?! Some more it's good for health & good for our digestive system. With scientific proof, people who eat only Vegetarian food will have lesser chance of getting intestinal cancer. & the reason why I want sex, it's because I want to have babies, I know there is a way inserting sperms by using other methods in your vagina, but why so troubled doing so & it'll be expensive doing that too. & sex can help blood circulation.

Baby is seriously freaking naughty! We video called each other and he told me I got mango on my nehneh because I'm wearing Mango T-shirt LOL -.-

Please help to click on the link below!
http://www.churpchurp.com/xiaorustar/share/ndp-2011
http://www.churpchurp.com/xiaorustar/share/lancome-hpc
(Click the second link to get a chance to win something! (: )

Labels: