“There is a story behind every person, don't judge before knowing"
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
October 2013
December 2013
June 2014
October 2014
November 2014
December 2014
January 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
February 2016
April 2016
November 2017
December 2017
May 2018
July 2018
October 2018
January 2019
July 2019
February 2020
May 2020
May 2022
November 2024
December 2024
PISSED OFF.
Sunday, July 17, 2011 || 9:22 PM
Yesterday, after I turned off my computer, chatted with baby a while and he cried all of a sudden because he missed me too much, aww baby.
Then today, woke up at 2.30, called baby.
Me: Baby, I thought you 12pm need to meet pui Derrick?
Baby: Ya (act cute voice)
Me: Then now what time already you tell me?!
Baby: 9am! (act cute voice)
Me: Huh?! Tell me now what time?!
Baby: 9am! (act cute voice)
Me: Now 2.30pm already leh!
Baby: 2.30 2.30 lorh! Orh orh more important! (act cute voice)
He's really really cute.
After that, quarreled because he did not want to eat lunch with me.
In the end, he still came :D Muahahha! & he waited for me like 30minutes :D
Ate
Double McSpicy, so long never eat already!
I think around 1year already?!
Was so full, and I walked around Hougang Mall with baby and brother, & played each other chins while calling each other's names, to make each other look like dogs -.-
Then, baby went to play basketball while I went home, & straightaway, I used lappy to use facebook & watched videos then I did a little bit of Marketing, I'mma study Accounting soon!
Was freaking angry today with mother, she freaking KAOPEIKAOBU A LOT today! KNN.
Don't know what's wrong with her.
It goes accordingly like this...
First, she asked us if we turned on the aircon, and we said yes.
Second, she kaopei about my brother & I being so messy.
Third, she kaopei me when I put the laptop on my body and type while lying on the bed, she say she's NOT USED TO looking at me like this. She feels buaysong.
Forth, she kaopei my brother for throwing a tissue on the desk and asked him to throw it away.
Fifth, she kaopei that she want to do housechores and wanted us to sweep our own bedrooms from next week onwards, then she came in with a freaking broom and asked my brother to do it -.-
Sixth, she realised it's not my brother's or my tissue and insist that it's Kar En's and tell me that I should take care of it because Kar En is my friend.
Seventh, she came into our room and kaopei us for turning on the aircon, and assume that we left it on when we went out to eat McDonalds and said that her room's aircon was also turned on when it was not, & told us to pay for the utilities bills if the bills is high when we only turned on the aircon for 15 fucking minutes.
Eighth, she kaopei us for eating McDonalds because she claimed that we only can eat McDonalds once a month and I, THE FREAKING KIND SOUL, HAS NOT BEEN CLAIMING MONEY FROM HER FOR MONTHS FOR THAT FREAKING MCDONALDS. & yet she tell me this. Sibei guailan, then she say only month end can eat, then I was so damn pissed so I tell her, 'Okay, then we this month end eat you better don't say anything & I claim the full amount from you.' & she said okay, LIKE WHAT'S THE FREAKING DIFFERENCE? CB.
Lastly, she kaopei us for not eating dinner now because we woke up late and ate our lunch late.
FUCK YOU MUM, WHAT HAVE WE DONE?! KNN, GO MALAYSIA HAPPILY THEN COME BACK WANT US SUFFER, KNN. EVEN IF YOU WANNA FIND WAYS TO SCOLD US ALSO NOT LIKE THIS RIGHT? I NEVER COMPLAINED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE I KNOW YOU MEANT TO BE GOOD, BUT NOW, ACCUSING AND BLAMING EVERYTHING ON US IS FUCKING TOO MUCH, YEAH, I USED YOUR HOUSE FACILITIES, SO DOES THAT MEANS IF I'M SO FREAKING HOT & I NEED AIRCON, I CAN GO MY FRIEND'S HOUSE TO TON RATHER THAN STAYING IN THIS FREAKING HOUSE THAT I GOT SUCH CALCULATIVE PARENTS WHO WANNA EAT MY MONEY EVERY NOW AND THEN AND DON'T EVEN ALLOW ME TO WORK?! WTF IS THIS? YOU THINK I PRINT MONEY?! SERIOUSLY, FUCK YOUR LIFE, NOT MINE. TYVM. KNNBCCB.
& just now I went to find out Lady Gaga's song, Judas.
Because I was thinking that there would be meaning behind this song since she's so Satanic.
& I bet she exchanged writing songs for Satan for her fame.
& Judas was disciple of Jesus who betrayed Jesus.
I knew it.
& now, I realised all her lyrics is so meaningless & there are so many repetitive parts.
I don't like you, Lady Gaga, okay with that?
I LOVE GOD, FOREVER BELIEVING IN GOD.
(although I believe there is such thing as evil, I'll never give up my soul to them.)
FYI, I'm neither a Christian nor a Catholic.
I'm a Buddhist and proud to be one, & since there is only like one evil religion and so many god religion, I bet they can conquer the evils souls which are going to be banished in hell.