Welcome ♥

Some things are better to be left unsaid.
Welcome to star-metaphors.bs
Enjoy your stay!
If you don't feel good, you can always leave.


views


Best viewed in Google Chrome


bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

The lady ♥

♥ Xiaoru

Suetyee Xiaoru

English name: Crystal | にほんなまえ: みちよ
Other alias: Crystar, Ruru
14 DEC 1993 | SAGITTARIUS BABY ♐
Hobbies: Singing, Swimming, Road Trips, Walking Cookie

Happily attached to Huili pretty [1oo2o9]♥
Blissfully married to Sebastian Tay [o6o9o8]♥

Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin

I love them. RIP ♥


Star Tay Xiao Xing 郑小星 050111
Winter 171012

Desires. ♥

8th / 10th anniversary with baby ♥
Traditional marriage with baby
Strike 4D!
Burberry bag
46KG!
Boxers
Star tattoo
Infinity tattoo
House
Learning Muay Thai
Conch piercing
Driving License
Singapore Citizen
Bangkok
Bali
Seoul
Sydney
Microphone with autotune system

Runaways. ♥

And the list gets shorter and shorter...

Sebastian
Chloe | Claudia | Eileen | Emily | Fangxin | Jasmine | Jialeng | Joycelyn | Junhong | Junjie | Lydia | Melvin | Nicholas | Ryan | Samantha | Sebastian | Shermaine | Shirley | Valerie | Weichong | Zhengwei

JXNCH :D | 4 Unity'o9

Flashbacks. ♥

July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 October 2013 December 2013 June 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 February 2016 April 2016 November 2017 December 2017 May 2018 July 2018 October 2018 January 2019 July 2019 February 2020 May 2020 May 2022 November 2024 December 2024

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“There is a story behind every person, don't judge before knowing"
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 October 2013 December 2013 June 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 February 2016 April 2016 November 2017 December 2017 May 2018 July 2018 October 2018 January 2019 July 2019 February 2020 May 2020 May 2022 November 2024 December 2024

Siewkim's day.
Saturday, July 9, 2011 || 3:22 AM

Today, did not go to school for lessons because I was too tired.After I woke up, went to school to find Weixiang & co. to do project.
In the bus, saw one Holy Primary guy giving up seats to an old lady, once the old lady sat, she asked the boy to sit beside her, & she was like shouting '谢谢啊!弟弟,来,坐坐坐!' & the boy ignored her & talked to his friend LOL, & he alighted the next stop. So, I was guessing that the boy did not intend to give her the seat... But he's still a good boy because he was from my Primary school. LOL.
After that, there was one toddler sitting in front of me, damn annoying, she kept making the 'er er er' sound, non-stop & she even hit my head, but since she is young, I won't blame her, then she kept waving goodbye to random people.
After doing project, I had nothing to do anymore so went to facebook all the way.
Weixiang wanted me to help him to check his work then I was like 'Do you trust me?' because my retail is not good. & I could hardly understand. So, hope you understand me for not doing most of the things. I'm really lousy in this. If it was law, I could help. So sorry.
Then, took bus to Hougang Point to meet baby for a while before meeting Siewkim.
& there was this uncle who put ambulance/police siren as his ringtone -.-
When I reached, sat at bus stop to wait for baby, while  waiting, there was 2 Secondary School guys, I think they were Indians, came to tell my that my shirt is nice. -.- Seriously, is that their problem? So, I looked at them and turned away, giving that angry face.
After baby came, we went to Hougang Point Mac, Francis, Warren & Jeremy were there but we sat at another table because there were no space.
Slacked & menthol-ed, then Daniel and his friend came after a while too. Then he was like talking so loudly. After that, Jeremy did something to him, Daniel was like screaming like a girl & it was so damn freaking loud. So I was like 'OMG, stop it.' I was referring to Daniel's scream anyway but he told Jeremy that I was asking him to stop, like a funny.
A while later, all went off. & it was time to go to Siewkim's birthday celebration at Dhoby Ghaut.
In MRT, there was one lao tiko sitting on the reserved seat beside me kept looking at my boobs and legs. Why the uncles (lao tiko) nowadays are so dumb? Don't they know there is such thing as reflection? -.-
Then I was like facing his direction & once he try to peek at my boobs, I looked at him in the face. He still acted sleeping. & seriously he was damn horny, he shook his legs halfway during the trip. I was still looking at him, almost all the times to protect myself. After that, a girl came in & his sight immediately turned to that girl who has two macho men beside her and looked at her legs -.- All the way. Then when he reached Dhoby, he stood up, hands kept shaking while holding on to the pole while looking at me -.- What the hell is he thinking? Seriously?!! & he got this body odour which smells like shitThere were always funny people around when you were using public transport.
After that, met Jialeng first & told her everything that happened when I reach because we were deciding what cake to choose for Siewkim. In the end, chose Blackforest.
Met Siewkim and 2 of her friends after that.
Wished her happy birthday & went to eat at.....................
JustAcia! I only ate there once with baby & my brother at Pasir Ris, not Dhoby Ghaut.While walking, Siewkim gave Jialeng and I a toblerone each.
So sweet of her, & she even treated us dinner at JustAcia!
& I asked for....
 Kimchi Udon, very nice!

 Some sidedish offered with Kimchi Udon

 Fish nuggets! My first time eating, niceeeee!

Free ice-cream (:


Delicious meal, & Jialeng bought Terriyaki Ramen & chicken wings which cost the most!


I bit my barbell while eating ): & I was enjoying the dinner, so I was last to finish :D
Although the food is delicious, their service was lousy.
That freaking China waitress wanted us to cramp together in a table when there was another 2seater table beside our seats. So I went to confront her in Chinese (I don't even know whether she understands English or not -.- ).

Me: Can combine this table to our table or not?
Her: Cannot.
Me: Why leh?!
Her: Because every dinner time, there will be a lot of customers, two people two people come.
Me: (points to the other side & shouted) There also got space right? (give her the pissed face and turned away immediately)
Her: (shocked & buaysong face)

Cb, what a lame excuse. Typical China people.

After that, went to toilet and camwhore!






 Showing off my tongue piercing LOL. It was not so front in real life look at the picture above this picture. It can't even be seen. I must like really stretch my tongue out to the max -.-

Siewkim(birthday girl) and her friends. I offered to take a picture of them okay! So kind of me (:


After that, went back to Plaza Singapura to walk around, went Daiso first, then Marks & Spencer because I wanted to buy biscuits from there x3
The package looked tempting, but I still don't know how it tastes like..
Then went Yamaha piano area to play some songs, my piano skills really dropped a lot ): .
My fingers are not that agile anymore ):
I WANNA TRAIN AND PRACTISE BACK!
After that, went home, spoke a little to Jialeng about relationship stuffs.
& while walking home, took a picture of Hougang Plaza that became 'Gang Plaza'
It was there for the 3rd day already. Hope the person there will fix the neon lights LOL.....
After I went home, watched TV, taught my brother Math & Science tuition for an hour, am gonna earn $8 from there. Texted with my beloved pretty about poly stuff. I love her a lot!  Used facebook, bathe and here I am, blogging :D

Happy birthday to my brother, Hanwei. Hais, you've forgotten me as a sister already ): How sad.