Welcome ♥

Some things are better to be left unsaid.
Welcome to star-metaphors.bs
Enjoy your stay!
If you don't feel good, you can always leave.


views


Best viewed in Google Chrome


bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

The lady ♥

♥ Xiaoru

Suetyee Xiaoru

English name: Crystal | にほんなまえ: みちよ
Other alias: Crystar, Ruru
14 DEC 1993 | SAGITTARIUS BABY ♐
Hobbies: Singing, Swimming, Road Trips, Walking Cookie

Happily attached to Huili pretty [1oo2o9]♥
Blissfully married to Sebastian Tay [o6o9o8]♥

Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin

I love them. RIP ♥


Star Tay Xiao Xing 郑小星 050111
Winter 171012

Desires. ♥

8th / 10th anniversary with baby ♥
Traditional marriage with baby
Strike 4D!
Burberry bag
46KG!
Boxers
Star tattoo
Infinity tattoo
House
Learning Muay Thai
Conch piercing
Driving License
Singapore Citizen
Bangkok
Bali
Seoul
Sydney
Microphone with autotune system

Runaways. ♥

And the list gets shorter and shorter...

Sebastian
Chloe | Claudia | Eileen | Emily | Fangxin | Jasmine | Jialeng | Joycelyn | Junhong | Junjie | Lydia | Melvin | Nicholas | Ryan | Samantha | Sebastian | Shermaine | Shirley | Valerie | Weichong | Zhengwei

JXNCH :D | 4 Unity'o9

Flashbacks. ♥

July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 October 2013 December 2013 June 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 February 2016 April 2016 November 2017 December 2017 May 2018 July 2018 October 2018 January 2019 July 2019 February 2020 May 2020 May 2022 November 2024 December 2024

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“There is a story behind every person, don't judge before knowing"
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 October 2013 December 2013 June 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 February 2016 April 2016 November 2017 December 2017 May 2018 July 2018 October 2018 January 2019 July 2019 February 2020 May 2020 May 2022 November 2024 December 2024

Torturer
Thursday, July 14, 2011 || 3:59 AM

Come to blog again! It's like 2:44am now, I wonder what time I'll blog finish...Alright, let's start!

Today, woke up and brushed my teeth then asked Kar En to wake up.
She was like still half asleep and did not know what she was doing. LOL.
After that, I went to prepare everything and she was still brushing her teeth, looking at her eyebags.
Then, went to Hougang interchange to take bus, as we missed a bus, I bought Chocolate Melts and mochaccino (I can't really remember the coffee name) at McCafe. It's my first time purchasing coffee at McCafe! Because their coffee is seriously too expensive, I rather ask one from any Kopitiam. LOL x:


Niceeeee!

Brought to classroom to take photos of them xD
After Accounting lesson, Nura, Kar En and I went to check our attendance to make sure it was not screwed.
Mine was okay! & I skipped one of the tutorial but teacher did not mark me absent, how wonderful. But I am not really happy, I was such a wonderful student in class and I kept replying Mr Moses Koh with answers yet he did not notice my absence ):
It's okay, & Nura's & Kar en's attendance were worse off, they failed to maintain 85% for 2-4 modules each. What I can say is, HAIYOOOOOOOO!
Then, went to baby's house, baby came to fetch me as usual.
& went to rest a while & off to eat!
Baby cooked maggi for me again, okay, my hairs are going to fall off any minute because I have been eating maggi like everyday...
& it was tasty, first time trying another brand of spicy mushroom. (:
Then, went to sleep. & yay, baby switched on the aircon for me!
When I woke up, it was time for dinner, but I did not eat because my mother cooked for me at home.
So, baby & I went to Hougang Point to look for Francis, menthol-ed and bought Creme Brulee Oreo McFlurry while baby buy Oreo McFlurry, my first time tasting Creme Brulee!
Okay, I really don't know how to take a photo of it, it looks the same as McFlurry, but it's not, for this, they added a bit of yellowish syrup, which baby claimed that it was Creme Brulee. I wonder if there is such cream/syrup. & they added chocolate chips :D Plus, you'll receive a free Oreo Star biscuit, which I never eat before, it's cuteeeeee!
Then, went to walk around in Fairprice & slacked a while.
Went to Zheming's house to get basketball and we headed to 918 basketball court to play ABC. After that, baby & Francis fetched me to bus stop.
While waiting for bus, got crazy with baby, it's like forever...
At first, I was bickering with baby...

Baby: You got AIDS
Me: You got STD
Baby: You got HIV
Me: You got SARS.

& we went on and on and on and on...
Then baby stood up. I thought the bus was reaching so I stood up too.

Baby: HAHAHHAA! Why I stand then you must stand?
Me: Because I thought the bus is reaching ma! (kicked baby)
Baby: (used basketball to block my leg)
Me: WAH, YOU WANT TO USE BASKETBALL TO HIT ME ARH!
Baby: Nonononono!
Me: (hit the ball while baby was holding onto it tightly & eventually it hit his chest)
Baby: Wahhhh, you want me to have internal injuries arh! (rub his chest)
Then, the ball bounced off suddenly and it was bouncing to the road.
Baby: (chased after it)
Me: (was a little afraid that baby might get banged by car but shouted something weird) OHHHHHHHH. MYYYYYYYYYY. GODDDDDDDDD. YOUUUUUUUUUUU.
Baby: (managed to catch the ball without having banged by cars) OHHHHHHHHHHH. MYYYYYYYYYYY. GODDDDDDDDDDDD. YOUUUUUUUUUUUU. (P.S. He shouted even louder than me.)
Me: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Then, I was like laughing too hard and when I tried to sit down on the seat, my toes hit the seat (the seat is made of some stone material)
& I started to type something in my phone and baby came to peek.
It wrote 'Bang toes'.
Once baby had seen it, he gave me the you-are-lame face and I laughed all the way to the bus.
& I even laughed in the bus.
After that, when the bus reached Hougang Mall, I heard a guy telling his friends that he is tall because his head touched the ceiling of the bus. Then his friend was like telling him there was one caucasian that was even taller than him because his head was like bending down already. LOL....
Then reached home, ate, was quite full after eating the ice-cream so I was so full after eating rice.
Used laptop and I asked my brother to bath first, & when he was about to bath, he saw a lizard in the bathroom, so he went 'showering' the lizard.
 Poor lizard


Poor lizard, down the drain it go. Anyway, it was still stuck at the side if you can see it clearly.


After the lizard was gone, a butterfly flew out from nowhere, and my brother, again, 'showered' the butterfly.

 Poor butterfly

There are water droplets on the ceiling, because the butterfly flew around, my brother sprayed around too.

Then, he finally can bath peacefully & he was such a torturer, LOL.
After that, I went doing Japanese and bathe.

Now, here I am, blogging! Goodbye, I'm tired... Had not been sleeping lately...

Why do you even want to find problems with your cousin?
Hello, it's cousin, a part of your family.
What's wrong with you? Are you still a kid?