“There is a story behind every person, don't judge before knowing"
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
October 2013
December 2013
June 2014
October 2014
November 2014
December 2014
January 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
February 2016
April 2016
November 2017
December 2017
May 2018
July 2018
October 2018
January 2019
July 2019
February 2020
May 2020
May 2022
November 2024
December 2024
I love Mr Raj!
Wednesday, August 3, 2011 || 1:48 AM
Hello people! I'm here again.
Did not blog on
Sunday because there's nothing much to blog about as I was at home whole day, doing usual stuff.
As for
Monday, I returned laptop to baby, so couldn't blog.
So Monday,
went to school on time! Finally! Felt so proud of myself.
But, I took cab,
was late actually LOL.
After Law lecture, had Marketing, it was my turn for presentation.
I really dislike some of the people in my class. I shall not mention again, well, complained to Dominique a lot LOL x:
After that, had 3hours of break, ate with Annabel and
quarreled with baby. AGAIN.
Just because we had some misunderstanding, he used vulgarities on me! So, I slapped him. Serve you right!
After that, went to Engineering block with baby to look for teacher but the room was not opened -.- . Went to manager's office to asked for keys, thank God she's kind.
I will fuck her for sure if she fucked me.
Then went South Canteen to eat with baby and went to computer lab to look for Annabel, used Facebook, chatted and went to Accounting class and baby went off. :D
After that, went to
Jacket Fitting session by NYP :D I took
S size.
Went to look for baby again at 918, and I concluded that
TEXAS ICE MENTHOL SUCKS.
Then, baby went to play basketball while I talked on phone to Kar En. Chatted with her for 1hour plus.
Hope her phone bills won't burst haha x:
After that, everyone went off, & there was left baby and I.
The sky was beautiful like a flowers spreading in a field.
After that, went baby's house to eat and rested a while and went home :D
Today, baby came to my house.
After we went out, quarreled and fought -.- .
I REALLY HOPE EVERYTHING STOPS.
Then, went to Jurong to get my laptop repaired.
Was so hungry then so I bought
green bean soup and chicken nuggets from Chomp On The Go and one hotdog bread from Thousand Deli.
I wondered why Jurong looked quite old but their food is so expensive, it's like a different world from Hougang.
I would like to visit Singapore Science Centre again!After that, reached
Acer service centre and baby requested for a drink if he helped me to ask the counter questions, so I agreed because I hate asking strangers questions unless I have money to earn :D ,
yes I'm that realistic because I aiming for a Jaguar in future.
Then, went back to Jurong East and baby went to eat chicken rice.
& there's this stall owner frowning at me like I owed her something. I really felt like slapping her. China aunties are forever like that. FUCK CHINA AUNTIES. & sometimes when I heard some China speaking their dialect I'll feel so damn pissed off, their voices are freaking irritating and still got that high pitch like someone scratching balloon or paper sound. IT'S THAT KINDA FEELING WHEN I HEAR THEM SPEAKING THEIR DIALECT! My hairs will stand IMMEDIATELY. Sorry to my China friends, but yeah.
After that, baby fetched me to Orchard as I was meeting
Mr Raj,
the teacher whom I liked the most, for dinner at Pacific Plaza.
As there was still time, baby and I decided to go to Far East Plaza for a walk. It was boring ):
I've lose interest in shopping to be frank.
Then bought
Jade Green Tea from Super tea, in Chinese is 舒沛 to try out the taste.
Well,
it's kind of special as I don't know why it's grass jelly will land up at the middle, which I think it's some scientific thing which caused it to be that way. & it tastes alright with 50% sugar :D You should try it.
After that, walked to Pacific Plaza and went inside to walked around and I texted Mr Raj that I've reached.
& just nice Mr Raj had reached too.
So baby was planning to act as we did not know each other as he would not want Mr Raj to ask him to join in as he had to go off. In the end, got exposed!
Then Mr Raj felt bad, well, I explained to him.
& had a long wonderful chat with him (: .
Ate Tofu Salad as appetizer, Spicy Chicken Spaghetti/Goreng as main course and Tiramisu as the dessert at don't know Creme what restaurant at Pacific Plaza.
Thanks Mr Raj for the dinner! :D .
After that, he fetched me home with his
blue Peugeot, cool huh. Chatted in the car & I guessed his blood type correctly! LOL.
Me: Mr Raj! What is your blood type huh? I guess you're O. Am I right?
Mr Raj: Yeah I am. Why? How come you know?
Me: Hahahahahaha! Yay! I guessed correctly again!
Mr Raj: OMG, you sounded like you are a vampire. (with a low voice) I KNOW YOUR BLOOD TYPE.
That is why I liked him so much (: . & then, I went explaining to him how did I guess and even told him that we can judge a person's horoscope by character.
&
I really think that Sagittarius babies are dramatic, I actually did not really believe in horoscopes until I heard Kar En saying Kenny and Mr Moses Koh were Sagittarius and they were dramatic, and I thought I wasn't. Until today, Mr Raj told me that I am dramatic when I did not even tell him anything about this, guess I'm dramatic too. Muahahaha! But I'm sure that
I taught Mr Raj something unrelated to schoolwork too! Hahahaha!
He really gave me a lot of advices though. & talking to him really can make me feel that a heavy load was put down. Mr Raj, you can't deny that you really got that power that your students would want to become you someday. Guessed you'll be touched if you see this haha.
After that, went home, did usual stuff, and finally blogged as baby brought his laptop to my house today (: .
That's all for today! Byebye!
I'm really glad that I have readers (: .