“There is a story behind every person, don't judge before knowing"
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
October 2013
December 2013
June 2014
October 2014
November 2014
December 2014
January 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
February 2016
April 2016
November 2017
December 2017
May 2018
July 2018
October 2018
January 2019
July 2019
February 2020
May 2020
May 2022
November 2024
December 2024
Sorry for long wait!
Wednesday, August 24, 2011 || 6:16 AM
Hello peeps,
I guess nobody is viewing my blog already, I think this post will be a long one so you can take 3days to read all :D LOL.
Sorry for not blogging because I had been playing viwawa everyday and I neglected my blog.
So let's start from...... (Let me check)
13th Aug, Sat.
I slept at 10am, woke up at 3pm, watched TV, ate and went back to sleep.
Once I woke up, it was already time to burn some incense and whatever is that called to
'good brothers'. We were just waiting for my father to come home.
Actually I was planning to take some photos of the process, but am afraid of things that will happen, so I didn't. (Next time?!)
When my father came home, mummy asked him to ask
Mi Le Fo (Buddha) some questions using the 2 red thingy, I also don't know what is that called, because my mum asked some stupid questions which were damn damn funny. I can't really remember, but these are some of the questions she asked.
&
; I just knew that if two of the red thing are close, it means 'no', if two open, it means 'laughing at you', if one open one close it means 'okay'.
Mum: Can you give my friend 4D number?
Buddha: No
Mum: Can you give me 4D number then?
Buddha: No
Mum: Can you give me 4D number to buy a wok for my friend if I strike?
Buddha: No
Mum: Then can I help you wipe your body?
Buddha: No
Mum: Can I wipe the things below you? (basically it's the seat)
Buddha: No
Mum: Can my husband wipe your body?
Buddha: Yes
Mum: How about me wiping your body on Chinese New Year?
Buddha: Laughs
My mum's question damn LOL right? So after listening to it, we asked my dad to ask Buddha some questions, so he went, and he was damn agitated and he shouted damn loud and asked the question a few times in a bit of Cantonese that made everything funny. & he told my mum must ask the Buddha in Cantonese because He only understands Cantonese LOLLLLLLL! No logic! & when he throw the two red thing, he must shout the two red thing's name.
Dad: Can my wife wipe your body?
Buddha: Yes.
Dad: AHHH YOU SEEE, YES ARH, I ASKED ONE TIME HE SAY YES ALREADY!
Mum: Then you ask 4D?
Dad: Okay! (asked)
Buddha: No.
Dad: He don't want give me number.
Mum: Then you ask whether you can wipe his body or not?!
Dad: LATER LAH, I ALSO HAVEN'T BATH.
LOLLLLLL epic.So played viwawa until the next day at 9am and slept at 10am.
14th Aug, Sunday, woke up at 7pm, my body clock turned upside down.Ate my dinner which was supposed to be my lunch. How great, my mum should be happy giving birth to me, save two meals' money in a day.Then, facebook a while and watched Fugitive Plan B online as I've missed the TV one.
Then, studied till 3am.
15th Aug, Mon, finally got picture.
Woke up at 7am and went to baby's house to surprise him as he did not know I was going at that time, although only around 3hours of sleep, I felt wide awake.
Had a weird dream about visiting choir which made me thought of going back to school on the 31st, anyone wanna come with me? ): .When I was walking to the lift, I saw the lift coming up from the 1st floor, and it stopped and opened at my floor while nobody was in it....
Such a conincidence, or there's any sensor or something? O: Kinda freaked out at that moment but I still took the lift.Then, when I walked to 302's senior citizens corner, I saw an indian washing face with soap at the basin, damn funny x:After reaching baby's house outside, I stood at the lift area while I called him. Felt so happy listening to his sleepy voice, so I faked a statement and asked him to go to the bus stop and wait for me when I was actually outside his house already. Then, when he saw me, I saw his shocked face and he smiled, made me happy too. (BUT HE MADE ME ANGRY)Then, Wilson called baby and asked him to slack because he forgot that his exam was at a later time.
So we went down and mentholed, damn bored & baby kept making funny but annoying jokes.

Actually wanted to take a picture of baby O: .
Then, I was so hungry so baby and I went off to KFC while Wilson went to Yijie's house.
Super yummy! :D
Then, went back to baby's house and took a nap, then, went Fairprice to buy ingredients to cook for baby! :D
While I was playing with Cookie, this is how he look like when he's horny.
Baby said he finally saw me busy because of him. Naughty him.
& we went to cook!
Kinda failure because the onions were not cooked enough.
The rest were okay and delicious! Baby's family even drank half pot of the soup, awwww. What a confirmation in my cooking :') . Francis came and I gave him a bowl of soup too! :D
Then, went Hougang Point McDonalds to slack and menthol, a while later, Joyson and Bingyong came.
So chatted and slacked a while, then baby, Francis and I went to 918 basketball court and I went home after a while.
& my mum cooked the same food as me -.- . What a heart telepathy. So I only ate petai :D Ohmy, I felt like eating petai now once I mentioned about it. Studied law till I dozed off.
16th Aug, Tues, woke baby up at 7am and he only came at 10am because he said his father did not allow him to go out, also don't know whether it's true or not...
Then, we took a nap in my house till 3+ pm and I woke up to cook Udon for myself as I saw baby sleeping soundly, I did not bear to wake him up.
Yummy!
Then, went Hougang Mall to buy
Winter's water bottle which is not working apparently, 4D, and a new type of Mr Bean icecream which is strawberry flavoured, yummy! Went home and slept till 3am, I could not sleep at that moment so I studied till 7am while waiting for baby to come my house.
After baby came, we slept, then once we woke up, I asked baby to cook maggi while I was bathing.
Ate while watching TV & baby went off.
Read Law lecture book and wrote some notes to prepare for exam the next day.
Went to sleep at 10pm as I was thinking that I would wake up at 6am to had a final study.
Butttttttt, 17th Aug, Wed, I woke up at 3am... & I COULD NOT SLEEP after a few rolls on my bed.
So I went to study all the way till I got so confidence in doing well in the exam, hopefully I'll do well! I shall keep my fingers crossed.
18th Aug, Thursday, drank chicken essence and was ready for exams.
Went to meet Fiona in school as I wanted to copy some Business Finance notes.
Then, went for exam, it was pretty easy, I still had 10minutes left to check my answers.
After that, went to meet baby and bought wax because baby was punished by me to wax a part of his body.
It was my first time buying wax so I did not know how it looked like or how big is the big and how small is the small. So, I bought the small one as it put 'sensitive areas' LOL, I don't know what that means, for pubic hair? Because I want to try to wax my pubic hair LOL.
So it looked like this... For people who haven't seen wax before.
And I did not know how to use it. LOL, joke of the day, imagine a girl who doesn't know how to wax... My body is natural, that's what I can say LOL. So, I peeled out the thing and placed half directly on baby's tummy's hair, it is placed like that anyway? Any pro waxer here? LOL x:
Then secretively, I placed another half on his leg that made him so angry, LOLLLLLLL!
Because I was supposed to wax one part only.
So he went to peel off the leg one slowly, and no hair came out, I was then thinking,
'OMG, DID I BOUGHT A LOUSY STUFF THAT COULDN'T EVEN WAX THE HAIR OUT?'
So I asked baby to get prepared because I was going to do a
fast and furious one.
And...
He was hurt! LOL, and his tummy has grown some rashes I think... LOL INFERIOR PRODUCT! Then, baby wanted to revenge but he did not eventually LOL, so funny. Anyway, the brand name is
Nair, it has a nice fruity smell.
& sorry for the low quality pictures because I was using my phone 2megapixel.
Ate with baby & went home to study Finance!
19th Aug, Friday, went to school, ate and saw Arthus, so chatted a while with him,
HE'S INTERESTED IN ANNABEL, LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT {x
Then, did the paper, I had already
lose 17marks for some theory questions, and I forgot one formula which caused me more marks. )': Hopefully I'll get some points for other workings! &
IT'S TIME TO RELAX! So I went to meet baby & we went Fairprice to buy some breezer after choosing for so long.
I chose lime(because my father always buy that flavour) and baby chose lemon which is still at at his fridge! LOL.
Nice! & the alcohol level is just nice, 4.8%, I don't like alcohols with high percentages because they taste damn hot and cold, like whisky/absolute vodka. Baby said they'll taste better with mixers, I've never tried before... I shall try someday (: Bought Tao Kae Noi Tomyam seaweed and 2 cans of Pringles which are not opened yet! I guessed I'll ask baby to bring it on our 3rd anniversary's celebration. I'm really looking forward to it, hope there'll be lots of surprises! This time round, there'll be more people coming along! :D
Ate at baby's house, rested a while and went home :D
Then played Viwawa all the way.
20th Aug, Sat, slept late, so woke up late.
Was meeting baby with Siewkim at Nex actually but Siewkim went to Bugis so there was only baby and me. LOL.
After that, baby came and we menthol-ed a while and we started walking around shops to find a job for me.
Till now, none contacted me... Hopeless. I had to call then )':
I hate calling, damn freaky, if the person is like damn fierce I'd freak out. It's like you're talking to an anonymous aka stranger or can even be a hot tempered bitch/bastard or some crazy people.
So basically,
we walked the whole Nex, first in the lifetime.
And went to B1 to get some food.
Tastes pretty normal, like any other bubble tea shop.
Then we saw another shop, which sells more variety of bubble teas and it costs cheaper.
& once I saw the hotdog picture on the board, I started to crave for it.
& I got cheated.
NOT EVEN TEMPTING AND LOOKED TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM THE PICTURE. SOME MORE IT COSTS $2.50, THE PICTURE ON THE BOARD LOOKS BETTER LAH FUCK. Some more the picture's one put mayonaise and they gave me mustard. HANDSIGN: WTF. & the picture's one still got vegetables lah! I FORGET THE SHOP'S NAME BUT IF YOU HAOPPEN TO SEE THIS SHOP SELLING MILKSHAKES AND BUBBLE TEA TOGETHER WITH ONE HOTDOG BOARD, DON'T BUY THE FUCKING HOTDOG BECAUSE IT'S FAKE!
After that, went home, caught some nice views while walking to the bus stop
& STUPID BABY FACE. Because he was making stupid faces at that moment but I was to slow or rather my phone is too slow to capture his irritating movement on his face.
& ate dinner. :D
Mummy's cooking is forever the best.
21st Aug, Sunday, I forgot what I did, stayed at home whole day I guess.
22nd Aug, Monday, which is actually yesterday to me because
I had been blogging like for 6hours -.- (Of course with other entertainment or else I'll get so damn freaking bored blogging.) Played viwawa till morning 7am and baby met me for jogging.
After jogging for a while,
I felt dizzy and everything in front of me was like pixelated and the colour bits was like damn obvious... I felt like fainting at that moment so baby suggested sitting down a while and we walked back slowly, it took half an hour for 500m I think, damn slow. Then baby and I chatted while walking & we went around my house area to see whether there's any stall which sells beancurd drink, but none. So we went to my house to had apple juice and guava juice.
Baby psycho-ed Francis not to go school on that day and he landed onto baby's trap.
So, as I was too tired to walk to mall, asked Francis to help me buy KFC breakfast.
It tastes so good as I was so hungry and fainty.
After that, when baby was going to buy cigarettes,
baby and Francis had a long debate/bicker/talk as Francis kept wanting to go to school and baby kept don't allow.
In the end, he did not go to school.
Then, baby, Francis and I went to 302 to buy cigarettes and we sat down and chilled.
After that, went to my block highest floor to chill again before going to my house.
Then, baby opened blackshot for Francis to play, so I went for a few rounds of Viwawa in my computer.
While baby was playing, I have Francis to watch some Numbnuts which are gross. Baby slept first, after my laptop had no battery left, I went to sleep too while Francis played blackshot and watched videos online.
When baby and I woke up, it was time to go, so I gave baby and Francis the icecream I liked the most! :D
Then, we went off to 918.
Baby trying to act sexy, anyway part of his boxers are out -.-
After baby played his match, we went baby's house to cook maggi and after we ate, we watched '鬼也笑' halfway as I was about to go.
Reached home and soon after I sleep.
23rd Aug, Tues, which is today to me, slept early but woke up at 3am and couldn't sleep, so I asked baby to talk to me, then slept after talking. Woke up at 3pm and asked baby to come my house.
Bathe and went baby's house to get some money to eat outside.
Ate KFC Boxmaster Student meal which got me damn full. -.-
Mentholed a while and went to 918 area to slack and I went home.
I just asked my brother to wake up, it's my brother's time for school while it's my time for sleep.
I shall edit font colours after I'm awake and add new songs.Labels: WOAH