“There is a story behind every person, don't judge before knowing"
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
October 2013
December 2013
June 2014
October 2014
November 2014
December 2014
January 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
February 2016
April 2016
November 2017
December 2017
May 2018
July 2018
October 2018
January 2019
July 2019
February 2020
May 2020
May 2022
November 2024
December 2024
Back from Malaysia
Thursday, September 1, 2011 || 5:03 AM
Hello guys, I was back from Malaysia yesterday but had no mood to blog, so I shall blog today.
This trip was boring.
Saturday, I did not sleep on Friday because I was playing viwawa and I already planned not to sleep. So early in the morning, went Malaysia and slept in the car.
Once I woke up, I was already at custom, & I woke up because the officer came down and looked at everybody.
Normally the officer will only look at you and call out your name at his place but this time this officer came down. -.-
Then, continue sleeping till we reached City Plaza. We tried to find our way out from the carpark to the mall but we lost our way and the stairs we climbed did not lead us to the mall,
so we went around like walking a maze.
Then, went to eat! :D
Soya bean with grass jelly
Lime McFlurry, nice!
Curry noodles, yummy.
Starbucks Tiramisu, cheap and nice!
After eating, walked around the mall and bought a shirt.
Seriously, Singaporeans should really travel to Johor Bahru to buy shirt. Their clothes are even cheaper than the ones selling in Bugis Street. Normally, free size t-shirts in Bugis Street costs $10 but the ones in City Plaza costs only RM10! Some more City Plaza have shirts that varies in sizes, prices vary accordingly, but still cheaper than Singapore's. It's worth to travel there just to shop!
Then, mum saw this 我不是好人 t-shirt, actually, it's common around Singapore but that was her first time noticing a shirt like that & she asked me to buy it for baby. LOL. Baby should be puzzled and get petty again.
Because I was wearing Samsung t-shirt on that day, there was this crew working at Starbucks asking if I was working in Samsung & I replied no. Then he tell me he support Samsung phone. & when I go, he called me Samsung. -.- & then he said goodbye... Speechless... My name is not Samsung ): .
After that, went back to car and reached Tampin, dad said he wanted to eat first before going. I was not hungry then so I asked for a drink.
Then, mummy went to look for her uncle and my brother actually called wrongly LOL.
He called my mother's cousin granduncle -.- .
Once I reached my grandfather's house, went to look at
1 week old baby named Jia En whole day.
Fucking cute!
Kawaii neh.
Sunday, woke up, looked at Jia En, read book, looked at Jia En again, read book and slept. Boring day.
Monday, woke up, ate, more relatives came.
Looked at Jia En again, freaking cute x)
Went out to shop with mummy at Tampin shopping, bought a pair of shorts and some tidbits.
While crossing the road, an Indian horn me and scolded me using alibaba language when I did not even cross his lane -.-
Then, went to a bread shop to sit down and eat bread.
Went to Giant to buy bubble gum for Jialeng and baby, then went home to get dad's spectacles because he needed new lens. So, my brother and I went to find rubbish bin around while waiting for his spectacle lens to be changed.
Baby said it looked like geylang.
In conclusion, Malaysia has very very little rubbish bin compared to Singapore, no wonder they say Singapore had enough rubbish bins because Malaysia's rubbish bins are harder to find.
After that, went to Giant again as dad wanted to buy some floor cleaning liquid.
Then, ate in hotel and went to fun fair.
Sat on (I don't know what's that called) , felt that I've never played in amusement park for a really long time. My last time was when I was Sec2.
I feel that there are a lot of YP there, the guys there kept making the kissing sounds at me, some kept looking at me -.- Damn uncomfortable, so I held my brother's hand as if he was my boyfriend and went around. I missed the carry duckie game ): I remembered I played it when I was very young, like 5?
After that, went home and read book, then slept.
Tuesday, woke up early and ate 干捞面, actually it's the same as Singapore's wonton noodles.
Then, came back to Singapore. Had a heavy jam at Johor Bahru.
Trying to practise my photography skills.
After I reached Singapore, went to look for baby straightaway! :D
I missed baby so much!
Then, ate McDonalds with him, there was a buy 1 get 1 free promotion again (: .
& went home to play viwawa after that.
Today, stayed at home whole day, watching TV and playing computer :D Tata! Off to viwawa!