“There is a story behind every person, don't judge before knowing"
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
October 2013
December 2013
June 2014
October 2014
November 2014
December 2014
January 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
February 2016
April 2016
November 2017
December 2017
May 2018
July 2018
October 2018
January 2019
July 2019
February 2020
May 2020
May 2022
November 2024
December 2024
Sunday, October 16, 2011 || 9:40 PM
Baby just booked in, sianz to the max.
I miss him a lot now.
Let's start from Monday, actually it's just working working and working, and my last day in Trusted Hub was Wednesday.
Thank God, I've reincarnated. Enough of those gossips and backstabbing. Ate dinner with Jeffrey on my last day at Tampines. Actually I thought that it wasn't my last day because I didn't know that I still have to go to school on Friday, so I informed them last minute.
Hais, but sad, because I didn't get my last chance to see Janet and Maz.
Maz, that freaking Malay bitch is a bloodsucker, can you imagine her with fangs? LOL, I remembered how loud I laughed on Wednesday.
Enough of looking at the 1993-2010 books, I think I've helped them to complete like around 1600-2000pages of book.
Maz, good luck to you.
Then, on Thursday, went back to school.
& I got into a post that I don't want ): I thought I can work as salesgirl or something fun after so long of office-like factory work at Trusted Hub but it seems to not end yet,
welcome to another storey of hell, Suetyee. I'm working in an office-like environment AGAIN. ): ARGH so sick of it seriously.
I want TEP to be fun ): But...... Hais......
9weeks of suffering, I hope this would end fast. So many things still unclear of now,
hope God assist me and let me pass through this test.
Friday was the training day. & yep, felt better but unclear still. & I must go school early & end school late. That's the thing I don't like. ): Ayes, just have to bear with this...
But the people there are much more better than Trusted Hub's. (: . That's the best thing ever, friends that will accompany you till the end. So far, nothing bad happened.
Then Saturday, baby finally booked out, we went to Somerset and he bought me my yoghurt he owed me! Muahaha!
peach-flavoured yoghurt with toppings :D Yummy!
I like Yami yogurt the most now!
Then we went to Cineleisure to have KFC and went to meet Jialeng, she was supposed to go out with me yet she went off with her friend after she bought her bikini. I was really pissed off, because I don't like this kind of person, already say want to meet but in the end go off with friend. People don't even treat them as lightbulbs yet they assume they are. If you really want to go out with me then tell me, if not next time don't even ask me out anymore. Some more you already left a bad impression.
Why some people just won't understand that I only have the chance to meet my boyfriend not even up to 24hours a week?
& it was like you're supposed to meet me, if you really asked your friend along, we should at least stay together because we were supposed to meet up, too? If not, I wouldn't even go to fucking Somerset already. Seriously, forget it, I guess 29th would be the last meet up, I really don't like this kinda meet up. Waste of time.
After she go off with her friend, baby and I went to play pool, yes, my skills dropped fucking lot. I don't have the mood to play pool anymore. Lose interest already. I like swimming more now, especially with my new goggles :)
Then, baby and I walked to tripleone somerset's fairprice to get a huge bottle of apple juice, I was being naughty actually, because baby didn't allow me to buy such a huge bottle. Haha, I guess all couples act cute in front of their boyfriends/girlfriends? Right? Because I was trying to be cute then LOL.
Basically we just went to walk around, trying to find a pair of jeans for me, but in the end, went home with just a bottle of apple juice.
Escalator to hell - Quoted from baby
Today, Francis, baby & I went swimming :D & baby bought cup noodles for me and walked to the swimming complex, holding the cup noodles! So sweet haha.
After we ate, red-ed and went to swim. & baby taught me breast stroke & I've mastered it in a minute! Muahahahaha! Now, I'm burnt.
After swimming, went to eat Subway, then went baby's house and it was time for Francis to REpierce his tongue. HAHAHA! He took 30minutes of waiting, which was much better than the previous time.
& yeah, the 3 musketeers have tongue piercings already!
Then, baby went to bath and wore his army clothes and was prepared to book in.
& baby still hasn't change, mouth always full of vulgarities and like to boast around, showing his muscles and saying how good his camp is. Yes, I know, won 7-8 best infantry award consecutively. I help you to announce now, are you happy? -.-
Hope tomorrow will be a better day, please, don't leave any shit for us to clear up! *cross fingers*
Anyway, here's the picture of my new sofa, promised to take a picture of it.
Byebye!