“There is a story behind every person, don't judge before knowing"
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
October 2013
December 2013
June 2014
October 2014
November 2014
December 2014
January 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
February 2016
April 2016
November 2017
December 2017
May 2018
July 2018
October 2018
January 2019
July 2019
February 2020
May 2020
May 2022
November 2024
December 2024
Hais
Saturday, October 8, 2011 || 1:18 AM
I'mma blog blog blog today because a lot of events happened today!
Well, bad ones.
Work also stress, I first time work until like that.
Fucked up aunties and non-aunties kept gossiping.
& you won't know how
POWDER-FUL they spread rumours. Yes I spelt it wrongly on purpose because I was meant to be really really sarcastic.
From first floor can spread to second floor & then spread to third floor(highest floor). Aunties walking up and down spreading things around.
Because of this, my guy friend did not dare to eat with me because of the gossips.
So, we become thefts or whatever criminals because we had to hide here and there, seriously WTF.
AUNTIES & THE FUCKING NON-AUNTIES, LOOK AT HERE, K? IF EATING WITH GUY GOT WRONG HOR? THEN I EAT WITH MY FATHER BECOMES WHAT? I GOT A VERY VERY MATURE BOYFRIEND HUH?
& to this fucking lady with long hair that gossips, YOU THINK YOUR BOYFRIEND VERY HANDSOME? VERY MACHO? PLEASE LAH, EVERY RELATIONSHIP, WHAT WE REALLY LOOK AT IS THE HEART, THE FUCKING DAMN HEART DO YOU UNDERSTAND? PEOPLE ACCIDENTALLY BANG OR TOUCH YOUR BOYFRIEND YOU ACT COUGH FOR WHAT? (the people is not me anyway). & got boyfriend so? Only you have? STOP GIVING THE FUCKING FACE, GIN GIN GIN, I GORGE OUT YOUR EYES ARH, KNN.
& STUPID MALAY PIG, SORRY TO CALL YOU PIG AGAIN, I KNOW YOU CAN'T EAT PIG. (NO OFFENCE TO OTHER MALAYS SERIOUSLY BECAUSE I REALLY HATE HER) YOU TELL ME DO 2BOOKS A WEEK RIGHT? SO, I EVEN CALCULATED AND FUCKING DO 1 BOOK IN FREAKING 3.5DAYS AND ALWAYS MANAGED TO COMPLETE EVERYTHING ON TIME AND YOU TELL ME TO DO FASTER TODAY? HUH? FUCK YOU SERIOUSLY?
& ARH, THE TWO GOSSIP GIRLS, PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE HAVE SOME FUCKING RESPECT FOR OTHERS BEFORE YOU WANT ME TO TALK NICELY TO YOU, SO DON'T GIVE ME THAT SARCASTIC LAUGH WHEN I SPEAK TO YOU SARCASTICALLY K? YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DESERVES IT, WHY? PEOPLE WORKING, YOU FUCKING OFF THE LIGHTS FOR? FUCKING SELFISH SLUTS. _l_
Sorry for all the rants these few days guys, I really felt damn angry!
But baby always made me happy (: .
He made me feel that I'm really really important to him. Today, he got some drug counselling in camp. &&&&& horrrrr, (must act cute & act shy a little) HE HORRRRRRR, mention about me lehhhhhhhh *.* Hehehehehe! He just told them, whenever he felt stress, he'll call me and I'll cheer him up, made him happy, counsell him, tell him what's right or wrong. So sweet x) I smiled once I thought of it. He's like a really little cute baby LOL, still need to tell him what's right or wrong. x) (accidentally highlighted it and lazy to remove the highlighted thingy)
Continue
today, finished with working thoughts, I really don't want to think about it anymore, all I have to think about now is I have 4days left, yes!
That's the Suet Yee, gogogo! Don't because of these useless motherfuckers then give up on money. There're nice people too! Then, ate McDonalds with Jeffrey, my new friend in my work place.
Baby was jealous when he knew I was with him, I think most guys in army behaved like this huh? After all the stories and whatsoever, they've given up on hope in relationship, but
baby, I'm still holding on this relationship strong, please don't worry (: I love you!
Then, chatted with Jeffrey, then there's this guy. Let me show you the picture first before explaining...
Remember his side view please, he appeared at Bedok. He came to us and tried to borrow $3 from us because he said he lost his EZ-link and he needs to take bus. So, I kept quiet and continued eating, Jeffrey stopped for a while and said he had no money.
Then, I told Jeffrey about how
I got my $2 cheated by an old man who said that his ATM card got 'eaten' by the machine, so I lent it to him, in the end, few weeks later, he came to me and tell me the same thing, then I just told him, 'No, you told me this before last time.' & I walked away.
So, after a while, the man came again to ask, AGAIN. & also, he asked the Malay boy who was sitting beside us, studying, AGAIN. The Malay boy was clever enough to say no, & he gave us a puzzled face.
So, the show began, I watched it all with my own eyes, that guy went to another table to ask for money, then he got them, IMMEDIATELY, he kept it in his pocket and went to a person queuing up to buy McDonalds to ask for money. Need so much money for bus? After the person rejected him, he asked another person on another table. Then they rejected him too. Immediately, he went to the cashier counter, in McDonalds too, & took out ALL his money and changed them into few $10-note. I was too angry to think of anything, so I decided to call police, but Jeffrey thought I was just kidding and he acted along.
LOL, little did HE know, I really called, the policeman on phone asked me to call him again if he appears at that area again. Then, I knew I've forgotten to tell the policemen that Jeffrey had a picture of him.
So, we went to the neighbourhood police centre to report again, then, the policeman told us that they were already patrolling and I think the man has been caught.
So old already still act like a kid, are you a beggar? don't you have the hands and legs to work? Even handicaps earn money with their own abilities. You? Aren't you ashamed of yourself, your acts? How you get your tattoo? Cheated people's money too? I'm sure you'll have your retribution. Soon. It's just whether it'll come early or late.
Then, went home. Yeah,
naggy, long post, whatever.
My bipolar disorder is getting worse.
But seriously,
thanks to blogging, I really felt better posting this out, at least there'll be someone who knows what I'm exactly feeling right now.