“There is a story behind every person, don't judge before knowing"
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
October 2013
December 2013
June 2014
October 2014
November 2014
December 2014
January 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
February 2016
April 2016
November 2017
December 2017
May 2018
July 2018
October 2018
January 2019
July 2019
February 2020
May 2020
May 2022
November 2024
December 2024
Simple, yet meaningful
Monday, October 31, 2011 || 1:55 AM
It's exactly 1.30am now, had been watching youtube videos from then. Gonna watch one more episode of
'Sunny Girl' later and I shall go to sleep, luckily I'm working afternoon shift tomorrow, but that means going home late,
hopefully we can end everything by 5.50pm!
Hais, I wonder who can I ask to eat dinner with me...
Today, woke up and went to baby's house immediately after I prepared myself and get rid of those insects in my hamster's food. Hopefully will not see the insects again!
After reaching 930 bus stop, baby told me that he was at 682 -.- That's what will happen with
miscommunication. Then baby came back to his block to fetch me to 684 x)
Ate chicken rice and drank ice lemon tea with babyyyyyyyy xD
After that, baby went to help his ahma to carry heavy stuffs while I walked to his house myself because I was too full to walk too fast.
Then, met baby at his house downstairs x)
After reaching his house, went 925 to chill, chat and slack, we were mostly chatting about our childhood,
the innocent and cute moments.
Then, went back and helped baby to pack his clothes and went to rest.
After that, went home, and it was the first time baby and I brought Wenjie out, so cute,
imagining him was our son and we were bringing him out for a walk ;)
A little bit of waiting time and my bus came, I went to Hougang Mall to buy 6 grass jellos from Mr Bean home, ate one and it was yummy x)
Bought a cup of milk tea from Kawa Cafe too, it was my first time trying it, tastes like Koi.
Forgot to book Phantom of the Opera tickets,
I hope there's still good seats available!
After buying, went home and played computer games with my brother. Ate
petai fried rice again! x) Muahahaha!
Then, uncle came back and we celebrated his birthday,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE!
This is unglam LOL
That's all, byebye!