“There is a story behind every person, don't judge before knowing"
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
October 2013
December 2013
June 2014
October 2014
November 2014
December 2014
January 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
February 2016
April 2016
November 2017
December 2017
May 2018
July 2018
October 2018
January 2019
July 2019
February 2020
May 2020
May 2022
November 2024
December 2024
Love.
Saturday, October 22, 2011 || 2:06 AM
Love, a very special feeling that most people misinterpreted it.
Well well, today I'm just showing my thoughts about love today, not forcing people to have the same views as mine.
I had this feeling to write about this it's because this guy friend of mine told me he'll never listen to his girlfriend or get controlled by her because he feels that if he did that, he'll be like a dog. & the first thing I said was
'Because you never loved before.'
& he got so agitated.
All the guys are like that, loving their pride. They don't want to 'get controlled' by their girlfriends because of pride, because other guys (99% I guess?) out there will be laughing at them, thinking that,
'Oh, he just can't live without this girl, useless, disgrace of all men.' If the guy really loved before, I'm sure he'll know the power of love is greater than pride.
I've gone through so far with my boy, a lot of ups and downs, and finally settled down. If you've read my blog since 3years ago, you should know what kinda guy he was.
Now, he's listening to me, quitted smoking, whenever I ask him to carry my bag, he did, cooked for me, washed dishes after I've eaten, clean my house with me, did not retaliate even when I hit/scold him in front of his friends, care for me more when I'm letting out my anger, helped me to massage my tummy when I'm having cramps, did what I told him to help me do most of the times and many more that you can't think of a guy will do to a girl.
So what does this means? He's a dog?
Well, guys, you're so wrong, because if you love your girl, you'll respect her too, & this is the kind of guy I would say all girls want. Even you're unhappy, if you really love her, you'll make her happy no matter what.
& my friend told me he want his freedom, his girlfriend should give him freedom.
Sorry, you never loved before.
Yes, it's true to have freedom, but if you really love your girl, you'll love whatever she does to you, even if she 'controls' you.
Next time, if both of you are married, how? Divorce in a few days? Because till then you won't have freedom anymore? Because you must face her and tell her everything, sleep with her every night?
I told my boy about my friend, and he himself told me,
'He really never loved before.'
Because in my boy's heart, love has already overpowered his pride. I wonder how many out there have this feeling?
Just saw a quote just now,
'If you love two person at the same time, choose the second person because if you really loved the first one, you won't fall for the second one.' I think it's
totally wrong, sorry for those who liked this quote, seriously no offence, like I said, I'm just sharing my thoughts.
If you really loved someone, you won't even love two persons at the same time, except that your feelings for one of them is just purely admire but you treated it as love. Never always choose the second one, because the second one might be the one you admire and you just thought that it was love when you got so interested in him, you'll regret if you got yourself wrong. Search your soul, ask yourself whether which is the one you really love. As for me, I'll always ask myself, my boy and I already had 3years of relationship, doesn't it prove enough? After we gone through so much, & we're still together, doesn't it prove further?
The truth is, my boyfriend really makes me feel like his love for me is greater than my love for him, that makes me love him so much. & never once any guy other than him made me felt this way. Although he's not better than most of the guys out there, I just love the way he is.
Think about it,
especially guys.