“There is a story behind every person, don't judge before knowing"
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
October 2013
December 2013
June 2014
October 2014
November 2014
December 2014
January 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
February 2016
April 2016
November 2017
December 2017
May 2018
July 2018
October 2018
January 2019
July 2019
February 2020
May 2020
May 2022
November 2024
December 2024
Back from Malaysia
Tuesday, November 8, 2011 || 1:03 AM
A last minute post, tomorrow I'm working morning shift, so had to sleep early. In fact, I'm feeling very tired now.
But I'll still blog anyway! In case I lose some readers :( .
Let's start from
Fridayyyyyy, when I still have not went Malaysia.
After work, baby made me angry... I shall not mention, it's stupid, you should know,
couples love to quarrel over small things, well I started it first. So when baby chilled me, I asked him to buy me any gift that would make me happy.
Okay, I'm an unreasonable girlfriend, but my boy loves me so who cares?! Hardly you'll find a girl (me) *evil grins* who can be pampered by her boyfriend because most guys simply won't care. Once you slap that guy, he'll say byebye to you. My boy and I went through much more stories like this.
So, he suggested going AMK Hub, then... I whack him and did everything to him that I could to vent my anger on him.
After we reached, he went to Fairprice and started choosing gifts, was still angry then, so I disagree on every gift that he wanted to buy for me.
Then, I chose
Dove chocolate, Tao Kae Noi, Ferrero Rocher dark chocolate and Kinder Bueno. & he said he wanted to buy all those for me,
I WAS MAD. BECAUSE I WANTED HIM TO CHOOSE GIFTS FOR ME! NOT I CHOOSE FOR MYSELF. (So, when girls are mad, their mind can be indecisive.)
& he started choosing again... Half an hour gone, I was tired, so I went to buy Mr Bean's pancake for baby and I while he continued choosing. (starting to really chill)
Then, gave baby a pancake and he continued choosing, & then I said I wanted to buy him this!
Look at his cute face, a bit same as that cartoon on the snack's packaging O:
These are the gifts for me. & here they are....
I chose this, it's yummy okay! Especially when you can eat with your boyfriend. Sweet righttttt.
I chose this too. Did not try before, but, not nice.
He chose for me
He chose for me
Actually, I was not really happy, because
I actually wanted him to choose the gifts that I chose for myself, yet I forbid him to choose those. I was really mad, as in crazy.
So, it's really right to say girls, you don't know what they want at times. Really.
Saturday, went Malaysia at 5+ am, I was still tired, so I slept in the car, after I woke up, I was already in Malaysia. Dad brought us to eat breakfast, while eating, I swallowed my barbell for the second time -.- & I realised that I did not bring extra barbells, so I had to survive with this stick.
Once I reached my grandmother's house, I went to sleep immediately till evening.
Then, I went to her toilet, looked at the mirror, opened my mouth,
& tried to act smart, so I sticked out my tongue though I already knew my ball wasn't there and the stick went all the way down into the basin.
I WAS PANICKED. For the first thought,
I was thinking that I don't want to repierce my tongue ever again! I wouldn't let it close!!! NONONONONO! So I went to turn the water pipes, trying to open them to retrieve my barbell. But I couldn't open it! So immediately, I took out my ear sticks, washed it and put it into my tongue, I was relieved then, but I still wanted to retrieve my barbell at that moment.
Just nice, my brother came in, so I asked him to turn the water pipes, in the end, it was opened, but my barbell wasn't there, and the pipes.......
They became leaking pipes. LOL...
So, I continued to put more earsticks into my tongue to make sure my barbell can fit into my tongue hole when I came back to Singapore.
4 earsticks
This might be the best option to try to anyone who lost both their stick and balls.
Good luck to you if you don't have earsticks. (Actually I thought of putting a toothpick, but toothpick's diameter is too big right? O: Some more I was afraid it would prick my upper and lower sides.)
But still,
try not to be as stupid as me to lose both, do it at your own risk,
for those who pierce tongue for very long already, you need not do so unless you're more stupid than I am.
After that, went to eat at restaurant and went Pasar Malam and Giant, bought a lot of snacks x) .
My all-time favourite childhood snack
Sunday, woke up, ate, used my laptop to rename my mp3 song names as there're no internet :( Suck right.
After that, my parents lured my brother and I to go shopping at Tampin shopping with 50ringgit because they wanted to wash and cut their hairs at that time.
So, my brother and I went to buy snacks again, and some useless post-it notes and pencil cases. LOL.
Useless because I did not even need to use post-it notes and I already had one pencil case, I even bought fasteners when I don't even need it already. I merely found them cute.
Then, went to see clothes. As we had not enough money, waited for my mum to come and I bought 4 tee-shirts (2 of them are
smurf tees! :D), a pair of shorts and a belt.
After that, went home. Bathe slowly, watched TV for a while and prepared to go for dinner.
He had no choice to take this photo because I said I would video him, he thought taking pictures would be better so he let me take. *evil grins*
My brother is chio, you can't deny. (if he had smaller nose and lesser moustache, it would be better)
Ate petai and stingray and lots of nice food during dinner.
The scattered clouds were so beautiful.
Once we were back, played mahjong with grandfather, he's a pro though I win the most because we only played
1 tai. LOL. Easy like hell lah. My grandfather's first win is
'qing yi se'.
During midnight, chatted with aunt, mum, brother and grandmother about Gods and ghosts. & all the
supernatural things that happened within us.
Then grandmother passed me a
jade pendant with a prophet of guanyin ma/buddha as I told her I love jades.
Today, came back to Singapore during afternoon, ate my dinner at Johor, asked for stingray and petai again accompanied with claypot rice x) Then, went home.
Texted baby immediately when I reached Singapore, and he was preparing to book in already.
Days passed as per normal again!
Baby finally blogged! Visit his blog too yeah?! x)
He loves meeeeeee. I love him tooooooo! xoxo.