8th / 10th anniversary with baby ♥
Traditional marriage with baby Strike 4D!
Burberry bag
46KG! Boxers
Star tattoo
Infinity tattoo
House
Learning Muay Thai
Conch piercing
Driving License Singapore Citizen Bangkok
Bali
Seoul
Sydney
Microphone with autotune system
Dear all, I'm really moodless now. Very very. Why is my life so miserable? The first time I'm not optimistic AT ALL. School, I don't know why some people just love to show people their fuck face like my face have something on it or I owed them something, their freaking eyes just look fucking weird which I fucking hate it. I shall not mention the person's name. & some people just don't do things correctly after I've told him for the millionth time. KNN. Family, once I come home, father stared at me, control me, wants to lock me like a bird inside a fucking cold cage, grandmother wu eh bo eh keep nag non-stop like she'll be mute in the next minute and she definitely LOVE to show favouritism to boys. WHAT'S THE FUCKING CENTURY NOW? Hello? Why doing housechores should ONLY be girl's job? I'm like fucking smarter than my brother and I saved more money than him. So, you think I should be the one at home doing house chores or him? Use your fucking brains. My father can watch TV at midnight, I cannot because I'll be wasting the fucking electricity huh? GO AND FUCKING SLEEP AT YOUR OWN BED AND SHUT UP. Mum asked me to change the television channel yet you said I BUAY GUM WAN watch the same show as you. BITCH. Mum kept changing her words and requesting more and more. At first, we agreed that I only wash my own dish, now tell me I need to wash everything huh? EVEN THAT TIME I TALKED TO YOU IS A FUCKING WASTE OF MY TEARS AND SALIVA. YOU DON'T EVEN FUCKING KNOW, I SAID I CAN DON'T TAKE YOUR MONEY IF YOU LET ME TO FIND A JOB, I'M NOT RICH, YOU BITCH, DEDUCT MONEY LIKE NO TOMORROW. WTF IS THIS? ASSHOLES. I really really wanna leave this house. Not even a single person understands me, what's the point of living inside a house where I must act act and act?! Birthday celebration, it's just booking a BBQ pit machiam want your life. You don't want book just say don't want, I'LL ASK SOMEONE ELSE TO HELP ME. ASK YOU HELP FOR DON'T KNOW HOW MANY DAYS ALREADY STILL DON'T WANT HELP, TRANSFER MONEY ALR STILL BUAY GUM WAN LEH. WHAT YOU WANT?! TELL ME! KNN. & if you want to use my money for your own consumption, I WON'T CARE HOW MUCH IS THE LAWYER LETTER FEE, I'LL FUCKING SUE YOU. NBCB. NOTHING'S GOING RIGHT AT ALL. FUCK IT, THE WORSE THING IS BABY IS NOT WITH ME. I REALLY WANT TO GET CRAZY ALREADY. CB PEOPLE. ALL THE BRAINLESS FOOLS AROUND ME. DAMN FUCKING ANGRY TO EVEN TELL WHAT'S HAPPENING THESE FEW DAYS, FUCK OFF LAH, HOPE ALL OF YU DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH. MUST BE HORRIBLE ONE. KNN. CURSE ALL OF YOU TILL YOU DIE. I CONFIRM WEAR RED GO TO YOUR SONGKAS CB.