“There is a story behind every person, don't judge before knowing"
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
October 2013
December 2013
June 2014
October 2014
November 2014
December 2014
January 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
February 2016
April 2016
November 2017
December 2017
May 2018
July 2018
October 2018
January 2019
July 2019
February 2020
May 2020
May 2022
November 2024
December 2024
Happy New Year! 2012 is here!
Sunday, January 1, 2012 || 1:46 AM
Hi everyone, I'm back! Hahahaha, was lazy to post as there were a lot to post, slowly, I dragged till now, since I'm watching a repeated show on TV now, I shall blog x)
So,
Saturday, went Malaysia at 4am, ate breakfast as Johor at 5+ am.
Then continued our journey to my grandmother's house at Tampin.
Once I've reached, slept till 4+ pm.
Bathe, ate and watched
'What's your number' and 'Horrible bosses' that I downloaded. Quite nice!
Then, went to eat dinner :)
I drank Grape Aloe, taste weird... O: & the aloe is purple in colour!
My salad fish rice!
My brother's fried rice
Onion rings!
After eating, went KL (my aunt's house) straightaway. Watched TV and slept x)
Sunday, Christmas!
Stayed at my aunt's house and watched a
Japanese anime show about reincarnation, God, and life. Quite meaningful!
After that, was so bored so I painted my nails, in the end, my aunts saw and they painted their nails too! Hahaaha!
Oldest aunt
Second aunt
Mine! First time trying newspaper style!
Then, went Mid Valley. :)
Drank a nice drink that has some jelly like thing in it?
After that, went
Amazin, a Thai restaurant to eat. x)
Sawadeekrub???!
Menu
Their decorations. :)
Same light, captured differently :)
Here comes the dishes!
Mango salad, sour and spicy.
Asparagus
I forget what is this called! But this is the most special one that I've ate, and it's the first time! The leaf is bitter... Lols, I think it's because I didn't put enough honey.
Mixed Veg
Kangkong!
Orange curry! (I don't know where my green curry picture go! ): )
Pineapple fried rice! Special right?!
Overall, it was unique and I've tried a lot of different stuff, anyway, they are all vegetarian food as some of my relatives are vegetarians, asked for special dishes x)
After everything, we had icecream!
Went home after that, anyway, Mid Valley's
branded items had a lot of discounts, Burberry, LV, everything! Not like Singapore... Saddddddddddddddd.
Monday, stayed at aunt's house and watched
'我可能不会爱你' Taiwanese drama all the way, slept, ate at some kopitiam. As we were too full, went Pasar Malam to walk.
The pasar malam are really really long, we walked until
there is forever no ending! So we went off halfway...
After that, went to second aunt's house to have some tea. Then went to another aunt's house to visit as a respect as we haven't went their house for a long time. & the pictures below are their
two fierce dogs which I find them cute :) I just love dogs even if I get bitten by them hahahahha! They kept barking at us and banged on the glass door.
Watched some discovery channel there, and it was about
elephants, their large intestines are really huge! & similar to humans, they had 3 layers of skin but their skin is REALLY REALLY THICK, lols.
After a while, went home.
Tuesday, continued watching Taiwanese drama and went to Jusco to shop for items.
I was having a serious headache at that moment because there were fucking lots of people -.- Squeezing here and there because there were 70% off almost all items.
Then, ate and went Rembau to fix dad's car.
Bought some tidbits to consume while waiting.
Then, went back to Tampin to have dinner at
'Jin Yuan Bao' Chinese restaurant with grandparents.
My favourite petaiiiii, awwwwwwwwwwww!
Wednesday, came back Singapore at 2am and reached at 6am :) Met baby around 8, ate breakfast, slept a while, then once baby woke me up when he was prepared to book in x) & the funny thing was that his pooh that I gave him slept right beside me and
we were having the same pose! LOL, I laughed once I saw it! Didn't even realised about it until baby told me about it x:
Then, went home while he booked in.
Thursday, went out to eat with brother and received an unexpected call.
Went all the way down to Tampines to look for Aaron Tan.
Then went home and talked to his friend. I shall not elaborate what happened. (Money matters)
After that, met baby at Nex with my brother and we ate dinner together at Mr. Bean! :D He booked out at night!
Friday, baby came to fetch me to his house early in the morning, and we ate McDonalds breakfast before that x)
After reaching his house, watched Korean drama, I watched it like thrice and is not sick of it.
Then, played with Wenjie, he's so so cute! & he calls me
'jiejie' everytime! &
he's scared of baby(Sebas) LOL.
After a while, baby and I brought him and Cookie down for a walk x)
& some people are staring at us,
I bet they're thinking Wenjie is our son! & we're like a happy family LOL!
Then went back to baby's house, Cookie was tired and he slept on his couch but Wenjie kept disturbing him by sitting on him, naughty uh!
Then, slept for a while, and ate at baby's house, it's been long since I ate at baby's house.
& went home :)
Saturday, New Year's Eve, met baby at MRT station to celebrate New Year's Eve and our early 3years 4months.
We went to Plaza Singapura.
I went to buy
'A Gan bubble tea' and baby kept making fun of the name LOL.
He was like 'Ah KAN NI NIA' and he disturbed the cashier by dragging and emphasizing the 'Gan' very long. -.-
Then, we saw one banner one top 'From Taiwan A Li Shan' & baby started laughing and said it's Alibaba shan -.- & I started singing A Li Shan De Gu Niang song. LOL! Like 2 crazy people arh!
Bought Korean rice cakes after a long consideration and went Cathay to eat.
Mentholed and went back to watch
'Sherlock Holmes'!
Ratings: 5/5. It was awesome! But some of their English like a chim...
After that, met Francis, waited for baby's bunkmate, Alvin to come for dinner. In the end, he dua us. Nice arh?
Then ate KFC buddy meal with baby! & went home! x)
& baby lead Francis into deep trouble! LOL GOOD LUCK FRAN! GG! LOL
Then, went home!
Today,
Happy New Year everyone! 2012 will be better! We must learn from all our mistakes made in 2011 and make 2012 a better year! & I don't believe in doomsday. Come on! Bring it on!
& my new year resolutions are:
1) Quarrel with baby less!
2) Start doing voluntary services! (like visiting old folks home)
3) Clear my Facebook friendlist! (those whom I don't like shall be deleted)
4) Forgive and forget everyone that has done wrong to me! There are exceptional cases... (& forgetting doesn't mean that I won't remember it when you treat me wrongly again)
5) Be happy and do my part to concern everyone in my way even if they thinks I'm irritating! At least I've tried!
6) Don't hide my character just to please people anymore, dislike me then it's your problem, I don't need a lot of friends!
7) Save more money!
8) Get driving license (if I have enough money)
YAY! BYEBYE!