Welcome ♥

Some things are better to be left unsaid.
Welcome to star-metaphors.bs
Enjoy your stay!
If you don't feel good, you can always leave.


views


Best viewed in Google Chrome


bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

The lady ♥

♥ Xiaoru

Suetyee Xiaoru

English name: Crystal | にほんなまえ: みちよ
Other alias: Crystar, Ruru
14 DEC 1993 | SAGITTARIUS BABY ♐
Hobbies: Singing, Swimming, Road Trips, Walking Cookie

Happily attached to Huili pretty [1oo2o9]♥
Blissfully married to Sebastian Tay [o6o9o8]♥

Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin

I love them. RIP ♥


Star Tay Xiao Xing 郑小星 050111
Winter 171012

Desires. ♥

8th / 10th anniversary with baby ♥
Traditional marriage with baby
Strike 4D!
Burberry bag
46KG!
Boxers
Star tattoo
Infinity tattoo
House
Learning Muay Thai
Conch piercing
Driving License
Singapore Citizen
Bangkok
Bali
Seoul
Sydney
Microphone with autotune system

Runaways. ♥

And the list gets shorter and shorter...

Sebastian
Chloe | Claudia | Eileen | Emily | Fangxin | Jasmine | Jialeng | Joycelyn | Junhong | Junjie | Lydia | Melvin | Nicholas | Ryan | Samantha | Sebastian | Shermaine | Shirley | Valerie | Weichong | Zhengwei

JXNCH :D | 4 Unity'o9

Flashbacks. ♥

July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 October 2013 December 2013 June 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 February 2016 April 2016 November 2017 December 2017 May 2018 July 2018 October 2018 January 2019 July 2019 February 2020 May 2020 May 2022 November 2024 December 2024

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“There is a story behind every person, don't judge before knowing"
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 October 2013 December 2013 June 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 February 2016 April 2016 November 2017 December 2017 May 2018 July 2018 October 2018 January 2019 July 2019 February 2020 May 2020 May 2022 November 2024 December 2024

Recovered
Wednesday, March 21, 2012 || 12:40 AM

Hi! I've recovered and I've got the kick to blog now. So here I am.
Thursday, when I went to school, planned to stay in school half day as I was cough was getting worse, cough until almost vomit, even Beverley felt worried.
After a while, supervisor called me and advised me to go back home immediately or at least get another MC.
So I asked my mum about it, she agreed. & just as I was about to visit the doctor, MY FATHER, THE FUCKING COLD-BLOODED ONE, stopped me and told me to give him teacher's phone number, he just did not want me to go. CB. DON'T GO THEN DON'T GO LAH? I won't die. I'll remember this for life, next time if you're old and you're so sick, don't bear a single hope that I'll fork out a single cent for your medical expenses.
I was so pissed off so I complained to my mum, scolding my dad, pig brains, hope he die earlier and I would have depression if I continued stayed on in that house.
Mum, once again, was in the middle again. Hais. Felt so sorry for her. I really want to move. I couldn't stand the feeling of being locked, I need freedom.
In the end, dad suddenly came to me and told me that mum wanted me to go see doctor. & mum told me that dad misunderstood. I overheard their conversation so I knew what happened. I won't believe you, mum.
So, went to see doctor, see doctor also difficult, queued like some kiasu aunty wanting some promotion offer, waited for an hour or so. No sick also become sick lah... Private also like that.
& I had fever.
Basically the whole day, I didn't even eat a single thing, IMBA. I couldn't believe I did it too.

Friday, had MC, so stayed at home.
Brother said he would come home early so I asked him to buy some bread with FILLINGS for me.
BUT, HE CAME HOME LATE.
So my lunch was just a plain white piece of bread, how pathetic. It was my first time eating plain bread.
The taste was okay, a bit milky milky, thank God I had warm water with me.
Basically, the whole day, I was just sleeping all the way.

Saturday and Sunday, did not meet baby as I was sick still.
We only chatted through phone and all the while I was sleeping again.
I could even treat 1 meal as 2.
I suddenly recalled that my friends would lose weight when they were sick, so I went to measure my weight. I really lost 1.5kg. -.-
Of course, it was only during my sick period, I gained back my 1.5kg already. LOL.
& I felt nostalgic all of a sudden, like I was in the past...
Thought of the times where baby and I quarreled, we are really too fine now compared to the past. (Finally...)
& I suddenly thought of another Sebastian, which is my sunshine. The last I met him was 2years ago. Last time we were still close, comparing our O lvl's scores, still using MSN. So fast, everything has changed. Just felt that we really hadn't contact much since then. So I texted him, like a random. Haha.

Monday, I was feeling better! Voice turned normal. I went to school. Quite happy though I had a lot of things to do.

Today, same, but I was late because of the fucking bus, the second time I waited for around 30minutes, this time was worse, not even a single deck bus came. -.- I guessed something might had happened. & I really don't want to waste anymore money on taxi fares, so continued waiting till the bus came.
Had some laughter and some more stress while discussing about games project today. :)
After school, met baby. ^^
I really missed him a lot, he looked extra dashing today, awwwww.
We ate Subway at Tampines 1 and walked around.
There's this toddler eating Subway bread with his mummy kept looking at us.
He's soooooo chubby! I should have taken a photo of him, but his mummy ahlian leh, a bit scary...
Nevertheless, we had fun.
Before I went off, gave baby a tight hug. & even before I left him, I'm already missing him :(
Weird huh? 3years+ of relationship still miss each other so much... Seen each other more than 700 days already...
I'm not being proud or whatever here, just feel that most of my friends had relationships whereby they'll be sick of their boyfriends/girlfriends upon seeing them too many days. Some, yes, they last long too, around 2years or so, but they seemed not to miss each other, they only meet like once a week or once a fortnight. I wonder how they tahan. -.-

I also witness something today, most young ladies nowadays, are so materialistic.
They can betray their own chastity because they want something.
Yes, I saw a couple, just together, I can guess.
& this lady was hinting this guy that she wants a Coach bag. So this guy suddenly told her he would buy for her.
& this guy was the touchy touchy kinda boyfriend. I just can't stand him, every minute must touch the girl. Ya, sweet or whatever, but seriously not to that kinda extent. & that girl let him touch wherever he wants, duh?
After that, the girl IMMEDIATELY smile and say the guy did not have creativity, people tell him what she want then he buy what. But I can sense that she felt damn happy.
So the guy, normally guys are THAT inflexible, so he said he will buy wallet for her. & she started to beat around the bush, saying Coach wallet not nice blahblahblah.
Guys, what I have to tell you is, if you don't want to start complaining that this girl cheat your money, wants your this, wants your that, or you spent a lot of money on her and she left you. STOP OFFERING THINGS TO THEM. If that girl loves you, she won't care whether how rich you are.
& sometimes, you have to just tell the girl straight that you don't have enough money to treat them the food they want. See their reaction, I can tell you 80% CONFIRM GO TO CHEAPER PLACE TO EAT.
& to some girls, I REALLY CANNOT STAND YOU ALL, GOING OUT WITH A GUY DOESN'T MEAN HE HAS TO PAY EVERYTHING FOR YOU. AUTO A BIT, FORK YOUR OWN FOOD FOR YOURSELF. OR TELL THEM STRAIGHT THAT YOU PAY IT FOR YOURSELF.
I heard some guy friends complaining to me that this girl or that girl purposely choose expensive stuff to eat when they are with him, while they are not, they eat extremely cheap things.
GIRLS, DON'T TAKE ADVANTAGE, PEOPLE HELP YOU PAY YOU CAN START LAUGHING ALREADY STILL WANNA ASK FOR EXPENSIVE FOOD. YOUR SKIN REALLY MAKE OF ELEPHANT LEH.