“There is a story behind every person, don't judge before knowing"
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
October 2013
December 2013
June 2014
October 2014
November 2014
December 2014
January 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
February 2016
April 2016
November 2017
December 2017
May 2018
July 2018
October 2018
January 2019
July 2019
February 2020
May 2020
May 2022
November 2024
December 2024
Last day in CRMCC, full of reluctance to leave
Saturday, April 14, 2012 || 1:46 AM
Hiiiiii! Did not blog because my life a few days ago were about the same. Went to school every day.
Start from
Wednesday then!
Took half day leave and went to bank to update my bankbook, very sucky because my bankbook pages always get folded. No choice but to queue the long queue. Hate it, some more bank's working hour is like so short, no wonder banking job is so good, short hours good pay.
I SHOULD TAKE BANKING :(
Okay, after that, went home, used computer and asked my brother help me buy food.
After I ate, saw a
big 'ant with wings' so I decided to keep it as a
pet! So cool!
&
I studied its body sector because it is the size of a jellybean lols. or maybe 1 and a half size of that?
Then my brother and I started to
torture it by turning the tupperware round and round like coin tossing LOL.
After that, I fed him with my
Dextro energy sweet, it seemed to not like it :(
&
I named him 'King' LOL.
& I
poked holes for him to give him air. really really small that he could not come out!
It can actually curl! Cool!
The next day,
Thursday,
I did not see him anymore... LOL
I think my mum threw it away. ):
Went to school as usual. & went home as usual.
Talked to NYP Kenneth Tan in Facebook about paranormal stuffs and friends we hadddd until 4am! LOL
Slept after that!
Today, I could go school late because I still had two hours leave to clear!
& ate
Abigail's home-made delicious strawberry-marshmallow cake. Next time you can open a bakery!
Then, went back to work.
& had 2hours lunch break!
But
Cheryl, the birthday girl, was not joining us, so I took a photo with her before she go!
Gave her present too, hope she like it!
After that, went Koufu to eat together like
one big family!
Desmond's finger into Alvin's nose!
Trying to capture unglam photos
But, I failedddddd...
Then, we went back to call centre.
&
Desmond could not bear to leave his 'girlfriend' called 'Pere' which is pronounced as 'Peer'. Lols, okay, I should cut off that joke.
The important water which accompanied us throughout the days...
After that, the guys arranged their
Kinder Joy toys onto the supervisor's table!
They really have too much money to spend... Wee Soon said 'Mr Tan will remember us by these!'
&
ALVIN finally got to sit on that dream supervisor's seat. LOL, ORH HOR, I TELL MR TANNNN!
Trying to flea off at first
Look at his cheeky face...
Continued with my work, and once I was done, went to take photos with them!
I missed out Tiffany! Argh :( Never mind,
buffet outing!
Pretty Abigail!
Desmond fooling around!
Alvin! (I long ago wanna box him LOL)
Wee Soon!
Amira!
Joo Sim!
And Ms Khoo!
After awhile, drew some
indians with turbans with Joo sim, anyway,
no offence to Singh(s), I just want to try drawing.
Then we are leaving!
I did not get a chance to take photo with Mr Tan :( Oh welllllll...
Goodbye messy table!
I really miss the people in CRMCC, all of them are so good ):
& Level 2 CRMCC will be closed down, so we will be the last batch using this room. Full of memories...
Went to Hougang Mall to buy food to eat and went home.
Anyway, these few days,
I met weird people and awkward situations... Let me share with you.
First, number guy.
We boarded the same bus, and alight at my school, as I was going school
Guy: Can we exchange number?
Me: Huh? (could not hear)
Guy: Can we exchange number?
Me: NO. (continued walking)
Guy: Errr... (went off)
LOL
Second, hello uncle.
I was eating in Kopitiam and this uncle kept looking at me while walking. So, I looked back.
Then, I turned away and realised he was still looking at me, so I looked back.
& he said
'Hello' to me -.- Like I know him? He looked like he's in his early 30's.
Third, gazing guy.
This happened today when I was taking MRT to school, a guy kept gazing at me, all the way until I went out of the train. LOL, creepy right?
Forth, fruit seller.
Okay, place happened near Hougang Mall. I forgot the person sell what fruit already so I shall name him as uncle.
Durian seller: (looked at me) Lai liu lian liu lian. (Comeeee, durian durian)
Me: (shakes head)
Uncle: Lai, xiao jie, gen wo mai shui guo... (Comeee, miss, buy fruits from me)
Me: (walked away)
Uncle: (shouted at me louder and louder while I was walking further away) Wei! Wei shen me zhe yang!~ Oi! Wei shen me zhe yang! (Wei, why you like that?! Oi, why you like that?!)
Do I owe you anything? O: I just don't want to buy fruits what? I don't believe you do that to all customers, fucking lameeee.
Okay that's about it,
I wonder what baby's doing nowwww.... He did not contact me O: