“There is a story behind every person, don't judge before knowing"
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
October 2013
December 2013
June 2014
October 2014
November 2014
December 2014
January 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
February 2016
April 2016
November 2017
December 2017
May 2018
July 2018
October 2018
January 2019
July 2019
February 2020
May 2020
May 2022
November 2024
December 2024
Last post to update everything!
Friday, May 4, 2012 || 1:50 AM
Where was I? Hmm,
29th April, Sunday, baby came my house to look for me.Then, we went Snip Avenue with my brother as my brother needed to cut hair and since the haircut was only
80cents LOL.
Ate our late lunch at Kangkar Mall while waiting for our queue, I took something light as baby and I were about to go to his cousin's birthday buffet party. As the queue was too long, we went to Popular to buy books for my brother first, also bought some batteries. Then, baby and I went to baby's house as we were already late and baby needed to change his clothes while my brother continued his queue.
After everything, took bus there and baby alighted one stop earlier! Hmph!
Perspired like hell as we walked there.
When we reached,
all the eyes were on us O:
So awkward...
Baby chatted with his cousin and we started to eat once ahgong rushed us.
Chocolate puffs! (It would be better if it was durian! Yummmmmm)

Overall, the food was delicious catered by
Neo's Garden :)
After eating, walked around :)
This cutie pie was the star of the night, so many people wanting to carry and hug him.
Had a few drinks with baby. :)
Preferred Budweiser to Stella because
Stella had an after taste which suck a little.
Then, it was time to sing birthday guy a song!
Very cool birthday cake. But I think don't taste nice oneeee? Did not dare to try... O:
After a while, went back home!
Goodbye Clover!
30th April, Monday, after school, baby wanted to give me a surprise by saying that he was not coming to fetch me, I was so angry then & he had no choice but to expose it x:x:
Then, he wanted to go home while I kept wanting to go somewhere to walk and eat.
In the end, we went MRT station to look at the map & in the end, we decided to go to AMK Hub.
While walking, stopped at Jubilee and decided to eat Subway. & guess what!
Baby actually remembered what I wanted for my bread, vegetables and sauces! It's difficult to remember okay! So sweet of him! x3 hehe!
After walking around, went home and slept.
1st May, Tuesday, Labour Day, which means no school, baby called me at 2+am and asked me to go to his house to sleep, waited till 3+am and baby cycled me to his house x)
Love the way I was sitting behind him, holding onto him like it was a movie. After reaching his house, I had a sudden feel to drink the
Campbells ABC soup that I bought and it was at baby's house, so I boiled it! :)
^^
After drinking and played Magic Land at Facebook, went to sleep!
& I slept the whole day until 4+pm.
Intended to buy some tidbits to fill my stomach a little, brought Wenjie along. He's soooooo cute!
When he wanted to pee, he will point at his crotch. Bought Ribena sweets for him and he kept wanting it and a few snacks for baby and I.
Saw Kenneth coincidentally and he asked who Wenjie was so baby and
I lied to him that he is our son and he believed LOL!
Went baby's house, watched TV about some guessing games. Baby, ahma and I participated in it by guessing first and waited until the answer is announced :)
So entertaining to compete knowledge with each other. Haha, I can call it a type of family bonding too?
After that, went home to eat dinner.
Yesterday (finally), after school, went AMK Hub to catch movie with baby.
Before that, as I have already eaten my lunch, accompanied baby to eat at Mcdonalds while I bought a cup of
Mocha Chips Frappe.
Not bad (first time trying), the chips has
that coffee fragrance in it.
After that, watched
'The Lucky One'.
Ratings: 4.5/5. A very nice romance show, Zac Efron's acting was superb, he had a breakthrough. Baby kept admiring his muscles, wanting to get his figure. (wait long long! LOL) Not much comments, just that I think that it might be better if it's an NC16 show rather than PG13.Then, went home! :D
Today! Almost late for school as I woke up late, look at the time that I posted my last post, you should know that I've slept late. & I had no choice but to take a Mercedes cab and it was different from the Silver Cab type. The inner part was also luxurious, and the starting fare of the cab is of course much more expensive than the usual, it was $3.90,
I could eat one meal. x(
After school, baby fetched me again, wondering why he is still outside at this moment? He is having his phase break :)
& we went Hougang Mall to have Pizza for our dinner!
The usuals
Cheesy 7 Hawaiian Pizza, delicious!
Cheese fries, I forgot the real name... It tasted a little like prata. Nice too, and I got addicted after the first few pieces.
The usuals again
Cheesecake, first time trying and it sucks.
& for this round, I did not feel as full as last time! Just nice! :D
Then, went home. Baby and I planned to eat
Shabu Sushi for
tomorrow's dinner! Woohoo! Maybe shall do vlog?
Because he wanted to challenge how big my appetite is. Muahahahhhaahaha!
That's all! Completed the
whole series of my life! Byeeeee peeps!
Changing blog song when I'm free!