Welcome ♥

Some things are better to be left unsaid.
Welcome to star-metaphors.bs
Enjoy your stay!
If you don't feel good, you can always leave.


views


Best viewed in Google Chrome


bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

The lady ♥

♥ Xiaoru

Suetyee Xiaoru

English name: Crystal | にほんなまえ: みちよ
Other alias: Crystar, Ruru
14 DEC 1993 | SAGITTARIUS BABY ♐
Hobbies: Singing, Swimming, Road Trips, Walking Cookie

Happily attached to Huili pretty [1oo2o9]♥
Blissfully married to Sebastian Tay [o6o9o8]♥

Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin

I love them. RIP ♥


Star Tay Xiao Xing 郑小星 050111
Winter 171012

Desires. ♥

8th / 10th anniversary with baby ♥
Traditional marriage with baby
Strike 4D!
Burberry bag
46KG!
Boxers
Star tattoo
Infinity tattoo
House
Learning Muay Thai
Conch piercing
Driving License
Singapore Citizen
Bangkok
Bali
Seoul
Sydney
Microphone with autotune system

Runaways. ♥

And the list gets shorter and shorter...

Sebastian
Chloe | Claudia | Eileen | Emily | Fangxin | Jasmine | Jialeng | Joycelyn | Junhong | Junjie | Lydia | Melvin | Nicholas | Ryan | Samantha | Sebastian | Shermaine | Shirley | Valerie | Weichong | Zhengwei

JXNCH :D | 4 Unity'o9

Flashbacks. ♥

July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 October 2013 December 2013 June 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 February 2016 April 2016 November 2017 December 2017 May 2018 July 2018 October 2018 January 2019 July 2019 February 2020 May 2020 May 2022 November 2024 December 2024

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“There is a story behind every person, don't judge before knowing"
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 October 2013 December 2013 June 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 February 2016 April 2016 November 2017 December 2017 May 2018 July 2018 October 2018 January 2019 July 2019 February 2020 May 2020 May 2022 November 2024 December 2024

Victim of Conformity
Thursday, May 17, 2012 || 7:33 AM

Hey guys, I didn't sleep because I scared I couldn't wake up for school again like yesterday, I slept from 4am-7pm. But... I hadn't do my homework yet. So doing it later, had been watching some videos which I think it's quite nice. If you are free, maybe you can search Youtube for Jerry Springer and Steve Wilkos, it can keep you entertained.

& today will be a short post about how I feel about conformity, my friend just asked me this question, as you can see from my blog title, on my Formspring.
(I will try to post about other days ASAP)

Victims of conformity, 2 types of ways to ask this...
It can be the one who acts like the same as others, and the one who is not which get socially rejected.
Guess which is me before getting the answer!

My answer is the Second one. Have you guessed correctly?

Maybe I seemed not to, based on my Internet friends or whatsoever... But, a lot has been disliking me for being different and being not all of them. Do you dislike me for who I am when you read my blog? I've made a few true, close friends too. So I don't think the problem really lies on me right? My friend, Beverley had told me before 'I can't get along with some of my classmates, I always thought I got problems, in the end, I met great friends somewhere else, then I knew I'm not the problem.' & yes, she's a good person, nice person, straightforward, very real to me. So, I don't think she's a problem, at all. Because different people has different way of expressing themselves.

Elaborate more about me, in my class, I only 2 friends who talks to me every day (make me happy). The rest are just acquaintance. They can ignore you for the rest of the days, treat you as invisible, don't care about whether you are around, or comment on everything, gossip about you. (some only, to be specific). I don't want to lose other friends which I find them worth being a friend like Nataline, though we didn't really talk or smile to each other nowadays... I'm trying to... It's okay to start first, right? Who cares about face?

I believe a lot of people in my class judge on how I wear to school, way to comfortable? Because... I don't really like to wear like them and am not going to change. So some of them looked down on me.
Because I don't do make-ups, I looked ugly, not modern, they dislike me, & I'm still not changing.
Because my thinking differs from them, I voiced out, they dislike me. Because they think I was being arrogant? I did not think what they think, I did not say what they want to listen? I'm a debating queen??
Accept it or not, most of the people are like that, people who are reading my blog now, reflect yourselves, think now, have you ever accepted other opinions which are voiced out by people? Or are you biased? Take for example. You can believe that there are good people out there, but are they all good? Then what are the police for? For some Christians, I'm sorry to say this sensitive topic, but I know Bible wrote Jesus is the only God in this world (One of these Christians told me), but can you respect other religions too like how we respect yours? Don't comment until we are like fools believing other religions and only your religion is holy and ours is not. & some who don't believe in God and believe that everything that is phenomenal is the cause of Science. I respect you too, but don't get too overboard.
But, I am me? So neither am I going to change.

Let me tell you about two types of person.

1st person, he tells you about dinosaurs, BBC news, he's actually a little weird, because his topics don't really interest you (just think of the things as weird as you can think of).
& the way he communicate with you, is very different. E.g. when you sleeps in class, if the person want to ask you up, normally he'll walk over and tap you or something right? But this person throws a pen at you. Annoying right?
He got weird habits too. & he is way too normal. Dresses up almost the same every day, dull, looks okay.
[This is not me anyway]
People dislike him because he's too weird, and one spread after one, & those who don't know her don't even try to get close to her and listened to what people spreaded and believed so because those people are their friends (get what I mean?) Are you like that? I bet most of you are.
But, actually, he is a nice person, he remembers what you like, he helps you wholeheartedly without any complaints, he encourages you to be good, he is that person whom you can talk to because he judges very little. A lot more.
But why is he not socially accepted? Because of expressing himself for who he is?

2nd person, wears a little more classy.
Have a huge groups of friends who have same thoughts as him.
He's sociable, has good looks, have charisma, very modern change to who people wants him to.
Most of us should like this kind of person right?
Because he got so many friends, so well-known, quite popular, many wants to make friends with him. Try to be what he want to be with him. (feeling guilty, some people?)
However, his attitude sucks. He like to judge, every day when he was with you, he gossips about other people who is ugly, gay, weird with you, you, of course also thinks that way too automatically and starts gossiping with him happily. Sometimes, he will ask 'Why you wear like this?', 'You never wash your hair?', 'What? You bath once a day?', 'Why you do this?'. & as you, of course you will act, and try not to wear those shirt again, or tell them fake things to please them or to ensure them not to comment on you again because it's disgraceful, it's all about pride yeah?
& while you see he got something and he ask you 'Why you don't have this? OMGGGGG' & you will try your best to purchase this item so that he will like you.
All he try to do is to pick on you, something you don't have which is like him. & then most people will try their best to be like him & then became the victim of conformity too.
But you can't do anything, because if you don't like him, his group of friends will not like you, how? & then you will become the 1st person I've mentioned above.
& even your relationship, he also wants to judge, 'Why you and him keep break and patch? It's so freaking lame. You think this is a game?' without knowing what you both have been through.
Other than judging, he's fake. E.g. Both of you are in a project, then this moment, he ask you whether you did the presentation for a homework & claims that you are supposed to do it like as if he told you before, but he didn't, so you did, and he said he would help you with everything later on while presenting, & in the end, he just sits down there & don't care about you. After that, you are supposed to discuss group project, you came to him, and then he says 'Oh, you are in my group?' to show that he is oblivious to you and he has too many people to care other than you so he forgot about you.
This actually is a true story which happens to me as a socially rejected person. LOL?
But do you like this person's attitude? & by the way that happens like 1hr after the presentation only. What I can say is 'LOL'.
Do you like this kind of person? To tell the truth? Why is the 'famous' one then? Why is he the one with so many friends?
& just because he got so many friends (fame), he became arrogant and has attitude problems. But you will still be with him for don't know what reasons? Why not try avoiding such people and let them isolate? See what they will become?

Even telling you all these, even losing so many friends who can't accept for who I am, I don't mind. Because true friends are the ones who love and take who you are, not what you are. By writing this, if any of my socially accepted classmates saw this, they'll start to comment and spread around again. But I don't really care cuz I'm just being who I am and voicing out everything that I think is right! I feel more happy by doing this. I wonder why the 2nd type of person wants to be the 2nd type of person, I can't blame you if this is who you are (sucks like hell), but if you are not, don't you feel tired of acting (victims of comformity)? LOL?

Are you a victim?

End of my story, wanted to write a short one, but in turn a long one. Okay, I'm going to do my work, if not later people will SHOCK me with 'You do already or not? You are supposed to do you know?' I can die. & by doing this is not becoming person number 2, it is to save myself from attacks, be smart & do the right thing ^^ . Bye, hope this 'lecture' won't be boring yeah??