“There is a story behind every person, don't judge before knowing"
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
October 2013
December 2013
June 2014
October 2014
November 2014
December 2014
January 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
February 2016
April 2016
November 2017
December 2017
May 2018
July 2018
October 2018
January 2019
July 2019
February 2020
May 2020
May 2022
November 2024
December 2024
Tired now
Saturday, August 4, 2012 || 3:22 AM
Hi, long didn't post.
I've repeated this sentence for don't know how many times already... MUAHAHAHAH! Okay, not funny.
Polytechnic life is never great, I can tell you it's about the same as JC's life. So if you have a chance to go JC, GO. I think my next post might be really late because I'll have attachment after exams which haven't started.
Wondering why I haven't start? It's because I want to relax myself after so many projects and tests,
NO KIDDING.
The workload is more than you imagined.
Anyway, did not blog because of the overloaded work to do as mentioned!
Let's begin, as usual, (no need to tell you what I'm going to do already right? Keep repeating until I sianzzzzzz).
19 July, baby booked out, and that was one of the week where I had tons of projects. But, could not neglect baby too! :)
Went to eat dinner at 684(? Forget the place) with him ^^ .
I love baby! (No link but I just feel like saying this, because he really dote on me a lot!)
Went home after eating to start my project! :)
All the way till
26th July,
it's my baby's (hamster) 2years-old birthday!
So, celebrated with him of course!
Gazing at us and his 'cake' (jelly)
Singing birthday song to him at this moment (look at him, looking at his 'cake') ^^
Eating his 'cake'!
Of course, I also gave him
birthday present which is his favourite gua zi!
27th July, I was studying my CRM test (the last stress for July) at 4pm.
Baby came to my house at 1pm to cook lunch for me.
So cute right?! It made me happy after all the stress!
Baby is sooooo cute!
Baby: (points at cucumber) This is the hair, (points at egg) these are the eyes, (points at the 2 sliced tomatoes) these are the cheeks, (points at the tomato with baked beans) this is the pig nose like you! (points at the sausages) And this is the mouth!
Me: (started eating the 'hair' and make it all over the place)
Baby: You seeeeeeeee! You very cruel! Move the hair to the eyes and nose!
After test, went cousin's house to teach tuition straight and stayed there for a night as I taught my cousin until really late.
Then, showed Huiling some videos and went to sleep.
28th July, woke up early as I arranged a meeting with baby and my brother to watch
'I miss you'. (Not gonna put the poster here at this time to scare myself...)
Ratings: 3/5 The rating is quite low because the genre they wrote is wrong, it's not really horror movie, it's more of romance. It is a nice romance show though, recommended to watch IF you want to watch ROMANCE. However, I got scared a few times because of the sound. x:
Before movie, ate breakfast at McDonalds and
I thought I could get a free Coca-cola glass when I upsize it as it was also an Extra-Value Meal. However, the person told me it's not for breakfast... I was so angry then. Wasted money because of this! Just something for you all to note.
After movie, went to eat Yong Tau Foo at Kopitiam, then walked around with baby and my brother. Went to almost every store. Pet shop, a shop which sell Disney items and a shop named Sqft are my favorites there.
Baby so cuteee! LOL
Anyway,
Sqft shop is really damn great! It's a furniture shop and the items are quite pricey though... Baby bought a pillow and I bought a highlighter! :)
Chilled, then baby went home and my brother and I went back to Huiling's house for BBQ party.
Went home after that, not really happy as there was someone which I hate,
two-faced and betrayer.
29th July, met baby at 4am+ with Francis to drink, chill and chat, then went baby's house to sleep.
Took a photo of him when he was sleeping LOL!
We went to Takashimaya after that as I wanted to buy kimchi. ^^
We also went to claim
free Famous Amos cookies! :D
He was actually fooling around and acted normal once I took out my phone
There, caught it.
Then, we went home!
30th July, baby came to fetch me from school and we went to meet Kenneth and Jiajun to sit, chat and slack.
31st July, baby was heading to airport at 11pm. Met him a while with Darren before that. Then treated baby KFC cheese fries and spicy lime drumlets before he go.
& baby was so cute,
he missed me till he cried when I was about to go :( . Gave him a kiss before I go.
Baby, I miss you too, don't like that okay? Love you!
Today, (though I remembered what happened during previous days, there was too much to post, so I skipped, since it's not so important) went to cousin's house to teach her tuition, it was tough teaching her, she kept forgetting what I taught her on purpose. Hais,
hopeless...
After teaching, went to buy some baking ingredients with the maid and went back to bake!
It is nice and has a crunchy top! I still got a lot! Anyone wants to try?? Please contact me! Through Facebook chat or SMS, anything! ^^ Don't feel shy! & don't worry, it is fully-baked this time! ^^
Went home after baking and having dinner! :)
There was this day where baby had his camp outing at Sentosa and I went Vivo City to look for him. Susiang tagged along with us to shopping and
baby was so sweet! He bought me a formal skirt! x) Really long didn't go Vivo City, baby and I had fun, wanted to take photo, but forget! I bet Susiang had fun tooooo.
I liked the furniture shop 'Francfranc'!
After these few days, I want to say that I won't be so stupid anymore. I DON'T WANT TO WORK WITH PEOPLE I DON'T LIKE ANYMORE ESPECIALLY HER, THAT FREAKING BITCH. Lazy still want to collate! FUCK YOU LAH BYE! So, next time, if I got this kind of group again, I WILL CONFIRM PLUS GUARANTEE CHOP RAISE UP MY WONDERFUL HAND AND INFORM THE LECTURER THAT I DON'T WANT TO WORK WITH YOU ^^. She this kind of person best is become stranger and nothing more! You'll die man! She'll laugh at you for every actions you make and your natural traits, like maybe if you are blind or deaf, she will also laugh at you, she is that kind of 'WORST PERSON I'VE EVER MET' PERSON. You can never see anyone like her anymore. REALLY. I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT IS SHE TRYING TO PROVE SOMETIMES. HER HEART TOO EMPTY ALREADY. NEED TO LAUGH AT PEOPLE TO FIND ENTERTAINMENT. THIS IS WHAT I CALL PATHETIC.
I'm also pretty puzzled with one thing, why can my relative accept 2years relationship rather than 4years? Like wtf? It's my situation. My this aunt went out with her niece(2 years younger than me) and the boyfriend. & they only last for 2 years. But she just can't accept me and Sebas (already 4 years) Wth is this? I know it's really bad to compare with time together, but in a relationship, I believe time proves everything. SO WTH THOSE ELDER ONES ARE THINKING? DAMN FUCKING ANGRY ALSO. My cousin can have boyfriend and my dad feels okay with it BUT I CAN'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL????????????????????????????!
Hope my next post won't be long!
& OFF TO SLEEP, STUDYING FOR EXAMS WHEN I WAKE UP!